Just off the Magic...texting from the app works!

Thanks for the update! I assume that you have to leave your wifi on to use this, correct? I originally planned to keep my phone on airplane, but will probably use this to stay in touch with the kiddos. My only concern is blowing through MB's of Internet unintentionally. I will turn off auto updates, but I'm sure that I'll miss something between all of our devices! Has anyone had that problem yet?

Thanks for the update! I assume that you have to leave your wifi on to use this, correct? I originally planned to keep my phone on airplane, but will probably use this to stay in touch with the kiddos. My only concern is blowing through MB's of Internet unintentionally. I will turn off auto updates, but I'm sure that I'll miss something between all of our devices! Has anyone had that problem yet?
You put your phone in airplane mode and then turn on wifi. You do not need to pay for the ships wifi to use this app. You connect to the intranet which is free.

They have it set up so you can connect to just the app. You have to sign into their internet separately.

This is great news, since it really didn't work in January on the Fantasy.

Only the app part is free. It is separate from regular wi-fi that you have to pay for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter