Just Married Buttons - Still Available?

Does anyone know where I can get name badges to go on the bottom of my just married pins?
Being a geek I've already gotten my pins despite not disneymooning till September. I can't find anywhere online that will do the magnetic name tags??

tinkerbell20 said:
Thank you so much!! If you do, just let me know and I'll be happy to pay the postage to send them to me! :)

Thanks so much!

No luck at Le Cellier or a few other places. We still have ten days so I am going to keep trying. Guess I should have looked on eBay. We do of course have the Happily Ever After ones. A cast member wrote our wedding date on it so that people know its because we are on our honeymoon. Not the same but it works.

If you happen to go to Magic Kingdom try The Plaza restaurant. We were there in November and I was able to score two Just Married buttons. Good luck

1EvilQueenfan said:
If you happen to go to Magic Kingdom try The Plaza restaurant. We were there in November and I was able to score two Just Married buttons. Good luck

Thank you. We will be there later today so I'll check.

Edit: no luck at The Plaza.

My best friend was at Disney over Thanksgiving and forgot to get me a set! I was so crushed. If anyone is going and happens to come across some I will happily pay you shipping! Our Disneymoon ins't until the end of the year but I don't want to miss out on these!

We just got a huge sprinkling of Pixie Dust. Yesterday at DHS I saw a girl with a pin, so I asked where she got her's. She said try gave them to her at check-in at her resort but that she had an extra set and would happily give it to me. So we just met up and she passed it along to us. So make sure you ask people with them. You never know. Btw they are staying at Fort Wilderness so maybe they have more. I'm going to check if we get over there so I can hopefully pass along a set.

Penguin312 said:
We just got a huge sprinkling of Pixie Dust. Yesterday at DHS I saw a girl with a pin, so I asked where she got her's. She said try gave them to her at check-in at her resort but that she had an extra set and would happily give it to me. So we just met up and she passed it along to us. So make sure you ask people with them. You never know. Btw they are staying at Fort Wilderness so maybe they have more. I'm going to check if we get over there so I can hopefully pass along a set.

That's so awesome!! Congrats! It's almost like a game, to see if you can get them and that's the prize. LOL

I sent invites to both DL & WDW and all I got back was a postcard from each with no button. (not complaining) I noticed a few other people got the same result so it seems they are even slowing down on handing out the buttons there too.

I don't still have the WDW address, but someone did post it on here again semi-recently.

Cinderella and Prince Charming
P.O. Box 1000
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830.

Gotta love Pintrest!!!! I am sooooo doing both of them for my September wedding!!!!

AHHHH I GOT SOME!:cool1: I've been stalking eBay and finally found some! They were $8 each, but way worth it since I know we will not have to run around like crazy trying to track them down! YAY! Thanks everyone! :thumbsup2

Just had to purchase 2 off eBay for about $8 each. The wedding isn't until June 2014, and we won't be going down for a planning session until December, but I didn't want to take any chances! I also wanted to get the "Just Engaged" buttons, but could only find a single :(

Just had to purchase 2 off eBay for about $8 each. The wedding isn't until June 2014, and we won't be going down for a planning session until December, but I didn't want to take any chances! I also wanted to get the "Just Engaged" buttons, but could only find a single :(

Wait till you go down for your planning session! They still have the "Just Engaged" buttons. Those won't be a problem to get! :goodvibes

I've seen lots of Just Engaged buttons around. I don't think it would be as much of a problem to find them. Besides the girl who gave is the set of Just Married buttons I have yet to see any others. There have even been cast members who didn't recognize the buttons.

I've seen lots of Just Engaged buttons around. I don't think it would be as much of a problem to find them. Besides the girl who gave is the set of Just Married buttons I have yet to see any others. There have even been cast members who didn't recognize the buttons.

My fiancee and I wore the "Just Engaged" buttons when we went to WDW last Feb for a couple of days. Didn't get us any freebies, but we did get lots of congrats from CM's, and had a nice chat with an older couple at the Rose&Crown Restaurant who were there for their 40th Anniversary!

And since we're going back for our Honeymoon in Sept, we're definitely wearing the Bride and Groom ears, and hopefully we can get the "Just Married" buttons as well! In my case, I have a cousin who's a CM at MK; I can ask her to get us a couple if I have to!

I apologize if this is no longer true (I didn’t go back and re-read all the posts) but I was there on my honeymoon in September and Blizzard Beach is where I found my Just Married buttons (at the entrance). I saw another couple with them and had to ask where they came from.

I also bought to cool top hat ears off Ebay after stalking it for a few months... Now that I`m home I sometimes wonder how much I could sell the 4 buttons and ears for.

I apologize if this is no longer true (I didn’t go back and re-read all the posts) but I was there on my honeymoon in September and Blizzard Beach is where I found my Just Married buttons (at the entrance). I saw another couple with them and had to ask where they came from.

I also bought to cool top hat ears off Ebay after stalking it for a few months... Now that I`m home I sometimes wonder how much I could sell the 4 buttons and ears for.

Probably a lot! The current bid for a set of 2 Just Married buttons on ebay is about $70!! I am so so so glad I got mine already! Whew! :cool1:

Probably a lot! The current bid for a set of 2 Just Married buttons on ebay is about $70!! I am so so so glad I got mine already! Whew! :cool1:
Wow that's crazy! I guess it's because they're Walt Disney World ones because there's Disneyland ones available on eBay for much cheaper. Like $3-$5. For $70 I'll sell my set lol!

I just got some in December from Le Cellier in EPCOT... they had a BUNCH.. but not everyone knew that they had them.. one girl said no, and a girl next her her was like we actually do but we keep them in the back.. she went back and brought a bunch and let me pick which font i wanted... :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter