Just Married Buttons - Still Available?

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by Jessica527, Apr 1, 2012.

1. LMichelleee

LMichelleee "Let us step into the night and pursue that flight

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. LMichelleee

I know! I would have no problem getting Disneyland ones compared to spending that much just for it to say "world". I would be pretty tempted to sell them and put the money into a Disney trip fund!

4. VeryMerryBDay2013

VeryMerryBDay2013 Earning My Ears

Looks like it was just a mistake.

5. girli565

girli565 A Miami kind of girl

Yeah it must have been. Someone probably retracted the bid.

6. kari4ksu

kari4ksu Earning My Ears

I just got engaged last week at WDW, and I was able to get Just Engaged buttons at the Big Top store in the new Fantasyland (next to Dumbo) just by asking the cast members in the store. We also saw several couples walking around with Just Married buttons, so they should still be available.

7. LMichelleee

That's what I was thinking. It ended up selling for $41, still a lot!

8. orion2185

orion2185 Mouseketeer

anyone have any luck getting them in park?

I see there are a couple new ebay auctions- at crazy prices.

9. Jokers Girl

Jokers Girl Earning My Ears

Is anyone going to be going anytime and wouldn't mind trying to get me a pair? I would pay postage for you to ship them to me if anyone could. I really would like to have a pair before their gone...or without having to pay outrageous prices on ebay!!

10. CMA21

CMA21 Mouseketeer

Just thought I'd give a quick update...I was in Epcot last weekend (Feb. 11) and stopped by Le Celier to ask if they had any Just Married pins and the woman there told me they didn't have any left, and ran out about a month ago...and that they were the last location giving them out....so I was pretty bummed about that :(

11. Aspoonfullofsugar

Aspoonfullofsugar Mouseketeer

I picked up some for my daughter and fiancée in the gift shop of the Disneyland Hotel on Tuesday. They had them in a bag of buttons with the First Visit, Just Engaged, Happy Birthday, etc. buttons.

12. Jokers Girl

So I just asked the Disney World Personal Shopper that I follow on Facebook about them and this was the reply

I still keep hearing conflicting answers everywhere else though. If anyone is going anytime in the future would you mind looking for me? I would love a set and I really don't want to have to pay $8 a piece through the personal shopper. I would pay for the postage to ship them to me if you could find them and wouldn't mind helping me out!

13. Aspoonfullofsugar

Aspoonfullofsugar Mouseketeer

Maybe you could try calling the gift shop in the Disneyland hotel in CA and see if they have any more.

14. Jadelouise

Jadelouise Earning My Ears

I've just come back from our wedding and we got happily ever after pins without a problem and the rest of our party I'm celebrating x

15. Jokers Girl

Ok so my Aunt was down in Disney two weeks ago for Star Wars Weekends and she asked. Couldn't find them anywhere and was told that they are completely discontinued. :(

So in light of that I started playing around online and I think I am just going to create my own - and I can use other characters that I prefer more than Cinderella and Prince Charming.

16. DisneyDudet

DisneyDudet Disney Music Addict!

I would love some! They look so cute!!!

17. Jokers Girl

Thank you :)

18. RedHotAssets

RedHotAssets Earning My Ears

I am definitely interested in this! Let me know if you decide to start making them!

19. FairytaleBelle

FairytaleBelle Mouseketeer

Ah you're literally my dream come true! I picked up some happily ever after pins but they just aren't the same as the just married ones!
    I'm definitely so interested!!!

20. MiaSRN62

MiaSRN62 DIS Veteran

Please add me to the list. Would love to get one (or two) for my daughter !!! And Ariel is her absolute favorite princess !

21. jad215

jad215 Mouseketeer

These are adorable! I would be interested in belle and the beast after his transformation to the prince. I like the where dreams come true verse. Thanks!