Just listed a bunch of stuff on ebay

Originally posted by swilshire
I can explain why I personally do this. If I see an auction of interest, I "watch" it. If I ultimately don't bid, it's because I decided that I didn't really need/want the item or the price or shipping was higher than I felt justified in paying. Not too high in general, just too high for how badly I wanted it.

If you have lots of watchers with no bidders, you might consider relisting with a lower price or lower shipping. I particularly tend to skip auctions for small things that have Priority Mail shipping on them when they could have gone First Class Mail for a buck or so.

Sheila

Sheila.. Thanks for the comment.. That makes sense.. I personally do watch my shipping and dont overcharge.. Most of the time I break even.. Ive even been known to eat some shipping charges.. I have all positive feedback and ship promptly.. so thats why Ive been wondering why this has been happening lately.. but this sure gives me some thoughts on it..

Ok, very weird!

I was looking to see if anyone was selling the same item(s) I am right now. There are a few of the same particular outfit and my starting bid is lower than all the others. Shipping is within $.50, up or down.

Now, someone bid on the same exact Mickey outfit from another seller starting at $7.99 - WHEN MINE STARTS AT $5.27 AND HAS NO BIDS! My shipping is only 45 cents more!

ARGH! :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter