Just Killing Time Between Meals in the Happiest Place on Earth~Sept DR *COMPLETE

I'm definitely signing on, I love your dining/trip reviews! :thumbsup2

DH and I will also be there September 29 - October 13 and we can't wait! :cool1: I booked Trail's End breakfast and dinner based on your last reviews and we're really looking forward to trying this new-to-us restaurant. :goodvibes

So excited to follow along! We are from Philly and drive down as well. What a great 15 hour drive :rotfl:

I will follow along on IG as well. We leave the 23rd!

Yay :banana:, I've been waiting for this DR, can't wait for it to start sounds like you will be eating at some great places. Love your wedding picture btw.

Have been waiting for you & rob to go on this trip to be able to enjoy your DR - congrats for your 5th anniversary as well! :goodvibes

YAY!! Another awesome Jeri & Rob report!! :cool1: Congratulations on your anniversary!! Can't wait for you to get started! I subscribed to you in Instagram too! I am @disneegeek :thumbsup2

Yah!! Another Disney Report! We will be there Sept 27- Oct 7 and looking forward to the dining!

Can't wait to see your reviews!! :goodvibes

We'll be there at the same time! We are at BCV the 18th to 21st. We are planning on food and wine the first day as well.

Hi Jeri,
So happy you already got your trip review rolling! I can't wait to come along with you! Lol. I'll be checking my instagram too. So excited for you guys and Happy Anniversary!:love: ~Alicia

Yay Jeri how exciting for you guys!! Following along.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

After seeing how much fun you and your husband have in Disney, you've inspired me to go for our 10 year anniversary (without kids!). I'll be following your post as we'll be there Sept/Oct 2015!!!:banana:

Subscribing! I absolutely love your TRs! :cool1:

Awesome! Thanks so much for joining in! :goodvibes

I'm definitely signing on, I love your dining/trip reviews! :thumbsup2

DH and I will also be there September 29 - October 13 and we can't wait! :cool1: I booked Trail's End breakfast and dinner based on your last reviews and we're really looking forward to trying this new-to-us restaurant. :goodvibes

Thanks for joining in with me once again! A two week trip. I'm jealous! I hope you and your hubby enjoy Trail's End. Let me know!

So excited to follow along! We are from Philly and drive down as well. What a great 15 hour drive :rotfl:

I will follow along on IG as well. We leave the 23rd!

Thanks for joining in with me here and Instagram! That ride is slightly less than magical. :laughing: It's the only thing I am not looking forward to about the trip.

Hope you have an awesome time on your trip! :goodvibes

Yay :banana:, I've been waiting for this DR, can't wait for it to start sounds like you will be eating at some great places. Love your wedding picture btw.

Thank you so much! :goodvibes We cannot wait to start the trip! I don't know how we are going to make it through the next two days at work. I think we are going to be completely useless. :laughing:

Have been waiting for you & rob to go on this trip to be able to enjoy your DR - congrats for your 5th anniversary as well! :goodvibes

Thanks so much! We are absolutely beside ourselves with excitement today. We want to call out of work tomorrow and add one more day to the trip. :laughing:

YAY!! Another awesome Jeri & Rob report!! :cool1: Congratulations on your anniversary!! Can't wait for you to get started! I subscribed to you in Instagram too! I am @disneegeek :thumbsup2

Thanks for joining in with me again! So glad you are following along on Instagram too! I can't believe the trip is finally almost here!

Yah!! Another Disney Report! We will be there Sept 27- Oct 7 and looking forward to the dining!

Can't wait to see your reviews!! :goodvibes

Awesome! Hope you have a wonderful trip and lots of great food! :cool1:

Love your reports Jeri! Can't wait to read along!

Thank you so much! :goodvibes Looking forward to filling my camera with food pics.

We'll be there at the same time! We are at BCV the 18th to 21st. We are planning on food and wine the first day as well.

Awesome! :cool1: I hope I run into you at Epcot. We should be there around lunch time and again around dinner. We are planning on a midday pool break but outside of that we should be there most of the day. Hope you have a wonderful trip!

Hi Jeri,
So happy you already got your trip review rolling! I can't wait to come along with you! Lol. I'll be checking my instagram too. So excited for you guys and Happy Anniversary!:love: ~Alicia

Thanks so much Alicia! I will be sure to clog your Instagram feeds with lots of pics. :laughing:

Yay Jeri how exciting for you guys!! Following along.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Thanks for joining in with me again! We are like little kids right now. We are just too excited to function. :laughing:

After seeing how much fun you and your husband have in Disney, you've inspired me to go for our 10 year anniversary (without kids!). I'll be following your post as we'll be there Sept/Oct 2015!!!:banana:

That is really awesome! I hope you have a great time planning for your trip next year. That is so exciting!

Can't wait to start reading! We'll be there Sept 19-Oct1! Found you on Instagram!

I'm in Jerri, I love reading your reviews!!! :woohoo: They are so helpful when planning my trip. :goodvibes

I have enjoyed your reviews for many years. DH an I actually saw you and your DH walking into AKL yesterday morning around 9 while we were waiting for ME (to take us to the airport :( )

Ok so an important question for this trip.....did you go to the Amish Market for dinner on the way down. Because I honestly think that could make the trip ALMOST more enjoyable...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your dining reviews Terri so you can count me IN!!!

you guys eat at the best places and what I would pick too!!

can't wait!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter