Just Killing Time Between Meals in the Happiest Place on Earth~Sept DR *COMPLETE

jerseytinkerbell

DIS Veteran
Hi all! It's jerseytinkerbell, aka Jeri, back for the second time this year! We had a September 2014 trip planned since January, but when hubby suggested an impromptu trip in May how could I say no. Now it's time for our original trip. For those of you who don't know me my name is Jeri and like everyone else on here I am absolutely Disney obsessed! This will be my 21st trip to WDW. One day I'll vacation somewhere else, but not today! :laughing:

With me as always is my hubby Rob. He had never been to WDW before we met and now I have him hooked on my favorite vacation spot as well. This will be his 10th trip. Here we are on our last trip in May.

We will be celebrating our fifth wedding anniversary this trip! Hard to believe. Seems like only yesterday. Here we are on our wedding day.

Hopefully we'll have a few romantic surprises thrown in along the way this trip to celebrate.

As far as our food choices go, neither of us are terribly picky eaters. I'll try just about anything as long as it doesn't have mustard and he'll try anything except for more exotic proteins like alligator and such. We definitely have our core Disney favorites when it comes to our restaurant choices on vacation, but we usually try to throw in a few new spots each time as well. Here's the ever changing list for this trip:

~Boma (breakfast)
~Jiko (dinner)
~Crystal Palace (breakfast)
~Trail's End (breakfast and dinner)
~Beaches and Cream (dinner)
~Garden View Tea Room (afternoon tea)
~Flying Fish (dinner)
~Via Napoli (lunch)
~Hollywood Brown Derby (lunch)
~Kona Cafe (breakfast)

We also want to fit the Plaza and Trail's End lunch in there somewhere if we can. Knowing us we'll probably end up at WPE a few times this trip and I plan on eating A LOT of ice cream this trip. We will also be there for the first official day of F&W Fest with my SIL and her boyfriend. Our good friend who lives in Florida will probably be joining us for a day during the trip as well. Since we are fantasy football fanatics we will also be spending some time at ESPN Club for the games. I am also super pumped that all the Frozen stuff was extended at HS, so expect to see as many Frozen themed treats as I can get my paws on.

We will be staying at AKL Jambo House with a savannah view for one night followed by 6 nights at Bay Lake Tower. To say I am excited about this is a bit of an understatement. We will be driving down as usual, so I will try and throw in a few interesting choices on the drive this time. I have a special treat in mind I may try to pick up the day we leave.

And as always you can follow along with me on my trip on Instagram @JERIBERRI23. I post A LOT of pics and video while I'm on my trip, so please join in with the magic along the way. I love hearing from my fellow DIS friends.

Well, who's ready for Disney fun and food? I know I am. The magic starts September 13th!

:wave2: You and your husband are adorable!

I absolutely LOVE your dining reports and I can't wait to read about them!

I go for my first time EVER on the 21st! I'm going for Food and Wine Festival. Your dining report was a huge deciding factor on when to make my first visit to the World.

I may make an Instagram account just for the live updates!

Wo-Hoo!! Another Jeri and Rob report!! I have a feeling you will be half done before I get around to reading it since I will be at WDW 9/30-10/17! So wish our trips overlapped!!

Signing up for what I'm sure will be another wonderful dining adventure. Will try and follow along on Instagram too. Looks like our trips overlap as we will be there for the beginning of F&W too. Plan on wandering through at lunch time since we will have a little one in tow.

Can't wait for more...

Yay! I love your dining reports. I already have Trails Ends reserved as our pre MNSSHP dinner in 13 long months from now because of you. LOL!

So excited. Especially for your food and wine opening day report. We arrive October 24 so please review the fest by then. You always have the BEST reviews of the booths!! Can't wit for your review.

You made such a beautiful bride. Congrats on 5 years.

Hi we're going October 17th ands will be going to. F&W so am very excited to hear about your trip!! Happy anniversary!!! You are a lovely couple!

I'm subscribing. I LOVE your reviews! I think our trips overlap a bit! I've never used Instagram, but I might try it out just to follow!

Yay!!! :cool1: Count me in for the next Jeri and Rob Disney Dining Adventure! :thumbsup2 I can't wait to see some preview pics on Instagram.

Subscribing! We have a few of those on our list for next year and a few others we're still pondering about are on your list- we just need to find time to do all these breakfast meals! :lol

I love your dining reports! We just booked a last minute trip this week so we will be there September 19-22! DH's job was sending him to Orlando all alone for the weekend and he suggested that they let me tag along so while he's working for a bit I'll be playing in Disney World!

And then we have another trip planned for October 3-9!

Hi Jeri! We'll be there your exact dates and staying at CR, so maybe our paths will cross! I am very excited....only a week to go! :yay:

I booked trails end based on your last review too! Looks like an awesome line-up... have a fabulous time!!!!! :goodvibes

:wave2: You and your husband are adorable!

I absolutely LOVE your dining reports and I can't wait to read about them!

I go for my first time EVER on the 21st! I'm going for Food and Wine Festival. Your dining report was a huge deciding factor on when to make my first visit to the World.

I may make an Instagram account just for the live updates!

Aww thanks so much! So glad you enjoy my reviews.

First time ever?!? That is seriously exciting! You will love F&W. I am beyond excited for that portion of our trip. Please report back after your trip and let me know your experiences. I hope you have a truly magical trip!

Wo-Hoo!! Another Jeri and Rob report!! I have a feeling you will be half done before I get around to reading it since I will be at WDW 9/30-10/17! So wish our trips overlapped!!

Hey there Paula! Wow, you have a long trip coming up. I am super jealous. Rob said he and I need to do an 18 day trip next year to top the 17 day trip we had last October, but I don't think he has the patience to save up that many vacation days this time. :laughing:

I never manage to be there when you, Brenda, Barb or Joh are there. I always seem to miss you all by a matter of days. One of these days it will work out that way. :thumbsup2

I read your last report and enjoyed it. Have a great time!

Thanks so much for joining in! :goodvibes We certainly hope to make this trip a memorable one.

Signing up for what I'm sure will be another wonderful dining adventure. Will try and follow along on Instagram too. Looks like our trips overlap as we will be there for the beginning of F&W too. Plan on wandering through at lunch time since we will have a little one in tow.

Can't wait for more...

Hey there! Thanks for joining in! We will be at F&W during lunch on the 19th and we will be poking around on the 18th as well to see if there is a soft opening with the booths. If you see us please stop and say hello! :wave2: Hope you have a wonderful trip!

Can't wait for your reviews:cool1::cool1:

Thanks for joining in! :goodvibes Not looking forward to vacation being over, but it will be exciting to start a new set of reviews.

I've lurked on your other DRs. Figured I would say hi this time :)

Awesome! Thanks so much for stopping in to say hello! :wave2:

Yay! I love your dining reports. I already have Trails Ends reserved as our pre MNSSHP dinner in 13 long months from now because of you. LOL!

Thanks so much! Trail's End and MNSSHP sounds like the best night ever! 13 months is way too long! I have a feeling it might be that long in between this trip and my next. I think I might drive Rob mad with Disney talk during that time. :laughing: I see from your signature you will be at Beach Club. Sounds like a great trip you have planned!

So excited. Especially for your food and wine opening day report. We arrive October 24 so please review the fest by then. You always have the BEST reviews of the booths!! Can't wit for your review.

You made such a beautiful bride. Congrats on 5 years.

Thanks so much for joining in with me again! Hopefully I get to F&W reviews before you leave. Maybe I'll skip ahead and do those first so people can see some pics while it's still going on. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the lovely compliment. Hard to believe it's been 5 years. 9 years together and 5 married. Where does the time go...

Hi we're going October 17th ands will be going to. F&W so am very excited to hear about your trip!! Happy anniversary!!! You are a lovely couple!

Thanks so much! :goodvibes Your trip is coming up soon. Exciting! Hope you have an awesome trip!

I'm in! Your dining lineup and resort plans sound great as usual. :thumbsup2

Hey there Mr. DDW! Thanks for joining in with me again! I think I might be looking forward to our resorts as much as the food this time. Keeping my fingers crossed for a great view at BLT this time.

I'm subscribing. I LOVE your reviews! I think our trips overlap a bit! I've never used Instagram, but I might try it out just to follow!

Thanks so much for joining in! So happy to hear you have enjoyed my past reviews. Maybe we'll run into each other down there. I hope you join in on Instagram. It's pretty user friendly. It's the one social media site I truly enjoy.

Yay!!! :cool1: Count me in for the next Jeri and Rob Disney Dining Adventure! :thumbsup2 I can't wait to see some preview pics on Instagram.

Hey there Barb! I'll try and post lots of spoiler pics on Instagram. I already made Rob a deal that I will stay off Facebook while we are in the parks, but Instagram is going to be happening a lot. :laughing:

Subscribing! We have a few of those on our list for next year and a few others we're still pondering about are on your list- we just need to find time to do all these breakfast meals! :lol

Thanks for joining in! Breakfasts are definitely the hardest to fit in. I hate losing out on early morning park time. We will be sticking close to our resort area for breakfasts this time.

I love your dining reports! We just booked a last minute trip this week so we will be there September 19-22! DH's job was sending him to Orlando all alone for the weekend and he suggested that they let me tag along so while he's working for a bit I'll be playing in Disney World!

And then we have another trip planned for October 3-9!

Awesome! Last minute trips are the best! I'll be in Epcot on the 19th and MK early on the 20th before we return home. Maybe we'll run into each other! Two trips within 3 weeks sounds awesome. Hope you have a great time on both of your trips!

Hi Jeri! We'll be there your exact dates and staying at CR, so maybe our paths will cross! I am very excited....only a week to go! :yay:

Yay! That's awesome! Hopefully we run into each other. Please don't hesitate to stop and say hello if you see us. :wave2: Hope you have a magical trip!

I booked trails end based on your last review too! Looks like an awesome line-up... have a fabulous time!!!!! :goodvibes

So excited you will be trying Trail's End! I have converted a lot of people it seems. I think they should give me a free breakfast for all the business I'm sending there way. :laughing: We are beyond excited to leave this week. 4 more work day! The work day countdown is my real trip countdown. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter