• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just joined the Disney engaged club...

Congratulations! I saw a couple get engaged in front of the castle once and I cried because it's adorable and I wished it was me!
(Let's just say I'm hoping I can join this club in october!)

Best of luck to both of you :)

Welcome to the club! Congrats! Let me know when you want to plan your Fairy tale wedding. Word of advice - engaged, married and honeymoon at Disney. They give you an annual pass and you get sucked in! We are spending about 20 days a year there.

How perfect – where the future of Tomorrowland meets the wishes of Fantasyland, the new territory of Frontierland and the excitement of Adventureland, all in front of the castle where dreams come true. Congratulations!

Welcome to the club :goodvibes I also got engaged at Disney, at Port Orleans Riverside. Congratulations to you and happy wedding planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter