Just joined the Disney engaged club...

Congratulations, already thought of you two as married but I'll wish you all the best anyway

Here's to you both :
big-kiss.gif

Congratulations!!

DF asked me in front of the Tree of Life! Animal Kingdom was the first park we visited together on our very first Disney vacation and our first picture was in front of the Tree of Life. AK has always been my favorite park, so it was perfect! This year we're heading back in September for our honeymoon! :goodvibes

:jumping1: CONGRATULATIONS! :jumping1:

I was inducted into the club on July 4, 2001. It was so magical! We spent two weeks in WDW for our honeymoon and we revisit every year for our anniversary.

I'm so happy for you!

Was it a surprise? Did someone take photos? We saw someone get engaged at HS years ago in what was something obviously arranged with Disney's help. I cried. It was so sweet. Even DH thought it was romantic and he didn't even ask me to marry him - we just started arranging a wedding on an understanding that it was going to happen so I always love to see and hear about how other people do romantic proposals. I wish he'd asked me at WDW. It was our first vacation together and when we knew that we were meant to be together so WDW has great meaning to us.

in front of the castle when he did it I was nervous as I know how people are with two guys but it was AWESOME people were cheering and happy.

I'm so happy and I'm happy I get to join an elite club of my fellow DISers who got asked in the most magica place!
No photos?

Yeah exciting! COngrats! I remember you from your awesome MVMCP review last year right before I went, it was so helpful. And you guys were adorable in your matching outfits.

Congratulations!!! pixiedust: Brought tears to my eyes reading your original post. And so glad that guests around you were showing their love!!!! Yes please post pics of your ring, sounds fantastic :goodvibes

:love:Congratulations! That is so exciting! I didn't get engaged at Disney, but DH and I had a beautiful wedding at Disney in October. I wish you all the best and I can't wait to see pictures!:jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter