just got a Keurig...we were recently dubbed the Keurig Krew......

Thanks for taking the time to check that out for me misstheworld...I've checked various websites but they don't have any info about sugar content or lack thereof...I did find out that many of the k-cups are kosher though

I even went to a few different stores to look at the boxes but the only thing I could find with a nutritional guide was the hot chocolate and I expect there to be sugar in hot chocolate!

I'm so excited, I've ordered my Keurig...just waiting impatiently for it to arrive!

Thanks,
Susan

Hey, thanks for the heads up on the drawer. I had been looking at one on Amazon for awhile but didn't want to pull the trigger, it was just too expensive. Well BBB online had it for 1/2 the price and free shipping! Just got mine ordered... thanks! :thumbsup2

Dalton - have you been able to find the Kona coffee anywhere? That was my favorite but I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

I recently switched over to one called "Organic" (can't remember who makes it). I really like this one too - almost as much as the Kona blend.

Dalton - have you been able to find the Kona coffee anywhere? That was my favorite but I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

I recently switched over to one called "Organic" (can't remember who makes it). I really like this one too - almost as much as the Kona blend.

I was having a hard time finding Kona with the shortage of coffee, but I just found and ordered some from Amazon.... Tully's Brand. I just checked and they still have some in stock :thumbsup2

We've had our Keurig for about 6 months and it started to give us less and less water. I thought the pump was going or something. We were going to get a new one then I did a search on YouTube and found this http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=CA#/watch?v=nIBvzWWI-LY

Wow what an easy fix :yay:. Just to let you know this is NOT my video but I want to share it with my Dis'ers.

Yep the short water runs is a very regular issue with the Keurig's and there are about a million sites online and on youtube to show you different ways to fix it. Glad you got yours back running! :thumbsup2

I was having a hard time finding Kona with the shortage of coffee, but I just found and ordered some from Amazon.... Tully's Brand. I just checked and they still have some in stock :thumbsup2

Thank you! I just placed a huge order from Big Cat Coffee (organic for me, espresso blend for dh and a box of flavors to share when you want something different!). I am pretty well stocked but I will check Amazon when I run low. I love the Tully's and the Coffee People Kona blends.

Just treated myself to a Keurig for my birthday! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I'm still attached to my French press, but I love the speed and convenience of the Keurig.

We purchased a keurig as an anniversary present to ourselves on Saturday! Only one (big) problem - it is leaking water everywhere! It seems like it just keeps flowing out of the bottom of the reservoir. If you take the reservoir off the base it will just keep dripping. Ugh, back to Costco!

OP here...........just wanted to mention that our original unit is still chugging away after one and three quarter years.........our only complaint has always been that we have to put the finished cup in the microwave for a minute so it is hot enough.............anyone else feel that it is not hot enough????????............:cheer2:go Tullys Kona Blend:cheer2:

I have given up on my coffee maker and small keurig and discovered a keurig platinum with 60 k cups for $143. It makes 5 different sizes. I have a 20 oz cup and still need to run it twice to get it filled. :surfweb:

oh bother...wandered in to BB&B today and bought the k-cup drawer...then went to Staples to get the reusable filter and some k-cups...I'm hooked!

Just got a keurig yesterday at kohls and I also got a box of kona cups, tully brand. They were on sale for 13.99 plus I had 30 percent off.

I read a few posts on here that said not to use either straight tap water or bottled water in the machine...Our water cooler uses purified water...I'm guessing that's no good? What about distilled water?

I read a few posts on here that said not to use either straight tap water or bottled water in the machine...Our water cooler uses purified water...I'm guessing that's no good? What about distilled water?

Can't imagine why you wouldn't be able to use bottled water (which is normally very pure). We use tap water all the time in ours without difficulty. :coffee:

Thanks to all of you we bought a Keurig at last. I have "New Keurig-Itis" and I have been drinking about 3X as much coffee as usual so I can try all the new K-Cups we bought!

Thanks for all the good words about the Keurig -- it helped my husband get excited about the new purchase. (The Dis Boards also were instrumental in our upcoming Disney cruise, but that is another story!) :love:

Be well everyone -- and if you need anything, let me know. I'll be awake!:tigger:

Can't imagine why you wouldn't be able to use bottled water (which is normally very pure). We use tap water all the time in ours without difficulty. :coffee:

We got one this past May, love it! We use tap water all the time. the only reason I can see for using filtered water is the visibility of particles when that blue light is streaming through the water. Some people may be creeped out. I, for one, am not. so much...

We got one this past May, love it! We use tap water all the time. the only reason I can see for using filtered water is the visibility of particles when that blue light is streaming through the water. Some people may be creeped out. I, for one, am not. so much...
We use filtered water (not fancy filtered water - just a PUR filter on the end of the faucet), and the filter that fits in the Keurig itself. It seems to cut down on the need to descale the brewer. I HATE descaling, so I'm all for anything that lets me do it less often. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter