just got a Keurig...we were recently dubbed the Keurig Krew......

I finally did it , I bought a Keurig B 70 Coffee Maker !!!! So excited to try all the different K-Cups !!! :banana:

Congratulations Melissa!

Trying all the different blends is so much fun!! On weekend mornings, I'll sometimes try 3-4 different K's. :coffee:

I finally did it , I bought a Keurig B 70 Coffee Maker !!!! So excited to try all the different K-Cups !!! :banana:

Don't forget to register & get ur 2 free boxes of k-cups. I love my B70 and I have gotten good at making iced coffees too.

Kae

Congratulations Melissa!

Trying all the different blends is so much fun!! On weekend mornings, I'll sometimes try 3-4 different K's. :coffee:

I'm like a kid in a candy store with all these different k-cups :dance3:

Don't forget to register & get ur 2 free boxes of k-cups. I love my B70 and I have gotten good at making iced coffees too.

Kae

Didn't know you could make iced coffee :confused:
Sounds wonderful , I live on iced coffee in the summer !!! :love:

I'm not a coffee drinker, but I love chai tea (starbucks style). I'm trying to decide if a Keurig would be worth it just for chai.

I'm like a kid in a candy store with all these different k-cups :dance3:

Didn't know you could make iced coffee :confused:
Sounds wonderful , I live on iced coffee in the summer !!! :love:

Fill a tall glass with ice-I put in some SF coffee syrup the Archer farm brand from target is my favorite Vanilla or Carmel. Us a k-cup on the iced setting brew then I add some FF Half & half & milk. they also have some for iced coffee & I can make a bigger glass & use the setting just to the left of the iced setting.

I also made iced coffee with a GingerBread k-cup last week way better iced than hot. If you go to the the K-cup trade thread you will see that GingerBread & Spicy EggNog are the ones most folk want to trade;)

Kae

I refuse to buy a Keurig until dunkin donuts makes pods for it. anyone know if this is happening anytime soon?

I heard a couple of weeks ago that Green Mountain is negotiating with Dunkin AND Starbucks. Both should have k cups available by the fall. It was a radio news report.

We got our Keruig about two weeks ago. We had/have a Dolce Gusto from krups but I could never get the amount of water to the pod correct and just got brown water or really really strong coffee.
Soo We got the Keruig from Costco with the 90 k cups.
We have a coffee distributer near us that deals in all the pod's for all machines and you can pick up k-cups and mix and match them.. Soo much fun. one whole cupboard is now the k-cup cupboard.

This has all been fascinating to read, and I never would have thought so. I don't drink coffee - can't stand the stuff - but my folks and my MIL do, and we've been limping along with an ancient little 4-cup coffeemaker and a bag of Dunkin Donuts ground coffee in the freezer. So I'm considering the low-end K-cup machine and the K-cup dealio that will let me keep using the cheaper coffee. For the occasional visits, is it worth it, do you think?

XO
Liz

Hey I'm getting a new Keurig! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes 11 months after purchase - just under the warranty wire. Our power supply died I guess. No power at all. So they're sending me a new one.

I have heard Kevin(I think it was him) and many others recommend the donut shop coffee.

I was looking to order some and I see there is Coffee People Original Donut Shop Extra Bold and Donut House Collection coffees(five different varieties).

Which is the one everyone raves about?

I have heard Kevin(I think it was him) and many others recommend the donut shop coffee.

I was looking to order some and I see there is Coffee People Original Donut Shop Extra Bold and Donut House Collection coffees(five different varieties).

Which is the one everyone raves about?

We love either. Right now I'm working on the Donut House ones, but I'm just as happy with the Donut Shop EB. :coffee:

donut shop is the one usually mentioned. the donut house is more of a flavor brand...................FYI...........the best i have come across yet is Kona Blend

I have been thinking about purchasing a Keurig. I am a huge coffee drinker.
Love my java juice. I am concerned about investing in one because I wonder if I will use it at *first* and then abandon it like so many other appliances. I don't think I will, but I wonder. I love love coffee. I have tried Keurig coffee that I have sampled. But I still wonder...

A month or so ago I bought some iced coffee k-cups and there was an offer for a free Keurig "glass" for iced coffee. Yesterday I get home and have a package from Keurig - it's 2 boxes of Caribou k-cups. I don't order my coffee online. I sent them an email to see what they want me to do. :confused3

After hearing Kevin rave about Timothy's Melange Kona, I placed my order and it soon became one of my favorite k-cups. Imagine my disappointment when I couldn't find it anywhere (not even from Keurig or Timothy's!) and then saw this notice on Green Mountain Coffee's site:

We regret to announce that Kona coffees and Kona coffee blends from Green Mountain Coffee®, Timothy's World Coffee®, and Tully's Coffee® are no longer available through our web site and catalog.

As you may have heard, coffee crop yields from Kona are down 50% due to natural crop cycles and unusually dry weather. This significant shortage has forced coffee roasters across the country to make changes to their Kona offerings.

So what is a good replacement coffee for Timothy's Melange Kona?

After hearing Kevin rave about Timothy's Melange Kona, I placed my order and it soon became one of my favorite k-cups. Imagine my disappointment when I couldn't find it anywhere (not even from Keurig or Timothy's!) and then saw this notice on Green Mountain Coffee's site:

So what is a good replacement coffee for Timothy's Melange Kona?

Timothy's Italian Melange (Blend) is my favorite.

Timothy's Italian Melange (Blend) is my favorite.
I searched Timothy's Italian Melange on Amazon. I guess when I saw Melange, I jumped at it without going further. Thankfully, it was good coffee IMO. This is good news - I see the Breakfast blend is still available. I will try it out. Kevin, I trust your reviews - while I understand they are a snapshot, they've never led me astray. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter