Just found out my mom has cancer

I just got back to this thread after a few months. I'm so sorry to read you lost your mother but, as you say, her struggle and pain have ended. By now I hope you & the family have had a chance to grieve and know how blessed she felt to have you there til the end.

Best wishes to you & bless you all.

Thank you TotoToo. It is getting easier everyday. It would have been mom's 78th birthday last Friday and that was really hard. I will always miss her.

Those "firsts" are always so hard.

I'm dreading Thanksgiving.....my dad always made the turkey and would come over early in the morning to start the oven. I'd have coffee waiting for him.

Those "firsts" are always so hard.

I'm dreading Thanksgiving.....my dad always made the turkey and would come over early in the morning to start the oven. I'd have coffee waiting for him.

:hug: hugs to you all who are grieving. May the upcoming seasons sprinkle you with happy memories that warm your hearts. May the tears be few. May you feel their love flow thru your veins and know they are not only with you, but part of who you are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter