Just checked my free dining reservation on line at the Disney website

Status
Not open for further replies.

triplefigs

<marquee><font color=009933>Triple Chick</marquee>
The confirmation number begins with a letter. When I checked it online, the reservation shows up, but NOWHERE does it mention the free dining plan. Has anyone else checked their free dining reservation? Does yours show the dining plan included or just the resort and tickets? If there is an error, I want to call CRO and change it.

Thanks.

I just went and peeked at mine super quick. It just has room and the base MYW tickets. Does it being MYW tickets include the meal?

It's the right price...

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

bertalander said:
I just went and peeked at mine super quick. It just has room and the base MYW tickets. Does it being MYW tickets include the meal?

It's the right price...

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

That's what I'm wondering. Does your reservation start with "K" also?

I just checked mine and it's the same as yours. Just the room and the tickets, but no mention of the dining plan (free or otherwise).

It does start with a K, too.

Mary

alicenwonder99 said:
I just checked mine and it's the same as yours. Just the room and the tickets, but no mention of the dining plan (free or otherwise).

It does start with a K, too.

Mary

Thanks. The "K" must be the indicator for free dining. Appreciate y'all checking.

Just called and changed my reservations. My # starts with a K and the guy I spoke with said that indicated the free dining.

I checked mine too and the Free dining does not show. But the confirmation starts with a K. I hope it shows soon or the written confirmation they send shows it. I want something in writing. I'm saving over $2000 and it seems too good to be true.

I am not going during the "free dining" pkg. :( but, I thought I would tell you that my pkg. for May also starts with a K so, I don't think the K means free
dining.

kath1210 said:
I was told that the K indicated that you were paying with a Disney Visa. :confused3
Both my May and Sept packages begin with K, and teh May package isn't being paid with with a Disney Visa.

I check on the "FREE" dining today and it is not free. It is not but a few hundred cheaper than AAA and it should be for me 1000.00 cheaper for dining to be free. So I stayed with AAA because I would have had to split my stay for 3 days and then do dining with other 7 days not worth it. It's a discount but not free like last Sept. Just so people know.

Let me preface this by saying that the 'free dining' package does not even apply to our vacation time frame.
However, I think that DRC would get a ton of calls from people without Disney Visa anyway, regardless of where they see the information regarding the newly released package.
Even AFTER Disney starts actively promoting this, CRO & WDTC will get calls from many trying to book this package, even if they don't qualify.
People simply won't be reading the qualifying requirements, or they will be trying to get the deal knowing that they don't qualify.

The DIS has always provided me with wonderful,helpful information regarding all things Disney.And it makes me mad to see someone knocking it :furious:

I am very happy that the information was posted here at the DIS,so that those people who do qualify, and that have been waiting and hoping for a good incentive package, have the chance to book one.

abaldacci said:
I check on the "FREE" dining today and it is not free. It is not but a few hundred cheaper than AAA and it should be for me 1000.00 cheaper for dining to be free. So I stayed with AAA because I would have had to split my stay for 3 days and then do dining with other 7 days not worth it. It's a discount but not free like last Sept. Just so people know.

It is absolutely the same deal as last year. Check out the price of a MYW package online. That will be the same price you get when you book the FREE dining. If not, they have done something wrong. But, watch out for CMs who add insurance to your package without asking your permission.

What I have found is that MYW packages cost a bit more than if you bought a room-only and tickets separately.

I wish I felt rich enough to pass on a "few hundred" $ savings! :rotfl2:

A few hundred cheaper, is pretty good! I did my ressie's on line, without the dining. Then I called and got it with the dining, at the same price. The dining was absolutely free.
Why would you have to split your stay? You can get this for the full 10 days.

abaldacci said:

LOL, you are traveling right smack dab in the middle of hurricane season. I dont see the harm in paying for the insurance when youre getting like 500.00 worth of free dining. I love my job I just hate the fact that everytime we have a special promotion about to drop its all over mousesavers and disboards. Do you not have anything better to do. And saying its not free Dining, wow, I seen a 7 night stay at the Wilderness lodge with a 10 day non exp park hopper for 2 adults and 2 children go for $2800 with travel insurance. That room is 249.00 a night and the tickets are about 350 a piece. So how is that not free dining? Also I seen pop century, 5 nights, 6 day park hopper, no lie $1100.00 with travel insurance. I am so not rude I just am dissapointed. People call and lie and say they are disney visa holders just to find out the info. Its simple just create a package online with tickets and price it out. Now add the dining. The price you first had is what you will pay for the package. And talking to me about having time for the disboards. I come on here only when we start to drop offes. I remember the day we changed Cinderellas royal table to a prepaid event. Everyone was complaining and telling people to call and lie and say they were on the dining plan so they wouldnt have to pay in full only a credit card guarantee. That is low. Are you going to be complaining once DME isnt free?? I hope not. Anways if youre a disney visa card holder and you want to come during the dates offered. I strongly suggest you to call and book whatever you want because it WILL sell out. Especially with all the websites that are flaunting it now. Seems like Disney doesnt need to pay for advertisement, we have free advertisement. LOL

Have a Magica Day and Dont forget the international flower and garden festival starts soon!!!

stitchthesnitch said:
LOL, you are traveling right smack dab in the middle of hurricane season. I dont see the harm in paying for the insurance when youre getting like 500.00 worth of free dining. I love my job I just hate the fact that everytime we have a special promotion about to drop its all over mousesavers and disboards. Do you not have anything better to do. And saying its not free Dining, wow, I seen a 7 night stay at the Wilderness lodge with a 10 day non exp park hopper for 2 adults and 2 children go for $2800 with travel insurance. That room is 249.00 a night and the tickets are about 350 a piece. So how is that not free dining? Also I seen pop century, 5 nights, 6 day park hopper, no lie $1100.00 with travel insurance. I am so not rude I just am dissapointed. People call and lie and say they are disney visa holders just to find out the info. Its simple just create a package online with tickets and price it out. Now add the dining. The price you first had is what you will pay for the package. And talking to me about having time for the disboards. I come on here only when we start to drop offes. I remember the day we changed Cinderellas royal table to a prepaid event. Everyone was complaining and telling people to call and lie and say they were on the dining plan so they wouldnt have to pay in full only a credit card guarantee. That is low. Are you going to be complaining once DME isnt free?? I hope not. Anways if youre a disney visa card holder and you want to come during the dates offered. I strongly suggest you to call and book whatever you want because it WILL sell out. Especially with all the websites that are flaunting it now. Seems like Disney doesnt need to pay for advertisement, we have free advertisement. LOL

Have a Magica Day and Dont forget the international flower and garden festival starts soon!!!

Well I am a Disney Visa holder, and I did get the email yesterday. I booked a package with the code. My question as the OP was simple. I checked my new reservation on-line and did not see the dining package (free or otherwise) listed on that reservation. I was simply trying to verify if others who also have the Disney Visa and had already booked this package also did not see the dining info listed. I had a legitimate question, and you jumped all over this post inferring we were spreading gossip and hurting Disney. That is not what was happening at all. I was seeking clarification without having to call and bother the busy CMs at CRO, not "make your job harder". And I do have vacation insurance.

it takes 24 hours for the info to update onto the website. I apologize to you. But to the other people jumping down my throat when I simply asked nicely to stop the gossip I dont apologize.

Just an FYI when we went in Dec. with the DDP it never did show up on the website. However, when I got my paperwork in the mail it was stated there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter