Just booked...celebrating the big 30 at WDW!

kjs1976

Thanks for the magic, Walt!
party: I'm going to turn 30 at WDW!!!!! party:

I'm a teacher and about three weeks ago I realized that we start back to teacher workshops a week later than we have in the past. DH and I had been trying to see if we could work a 3-4 trip out at the beginning of August for our 5 year anniversary, but it just didn't pan out. Suddenly I realized that we could celebrate our anniversary a little last and do it for my birthday! I had been prcing out trips with DVC rental and watching airfare (only crept up a little) for the past 3 weeks. DH said to just book something or I'd regret it if prices went up. Yesterday I posted with my dilemma and one of you fantastic Dis'ers suggested a package with free dining. Since we had been looking at DVC resorts, I hadn't considered looking at a regular package. Low and behold, a package at a value resort was cheaper than all the itineraries I priced! So we book air and a package yesterday. Still can't beleive it! This will be the best present ever! And to be there with DH will make it even more wonderful!

Thanks for letting me share!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter