Just back - what a trip! (long)

I am loving all your pics. I keep looking to see if I see myself in any of them in the background since we were there the same week LOL:rotfl:

Hey everyone!

More pictures as promised! Sorry it took me so long. Been extremely busy! Hope you enjoy!

Never saw Cheshire Cat in this nook before by Alice - he caught me by surprise!
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day2040.jpg

Loved these beautiful swans near the castle!
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day2054.jpg

My first time on the Disneyland monorail since I was 9 years old back in 1982!
UsonMonorail-Saturated.jpg

Yay! We're finally here! Just waiting to get in. Sorry about the sunlight!
Day2atDisneylandSaturated.jpg

In front of the Mickey Floral after a long, wonderful day at DL!
CloseupinfrontofFlowerMickeyatDL-Sa.jpg

Whoops - those last pictures were big! These are a bit smaller. :teeth:

Welcome to our room!
WelcometoRoom5143GlowedSaturated.jpg

With the wild Mr. Toad!
MewithMr.jpg

This one needs some explanation. I have Lyme Disease and suffer with daily body pain, among other symptoms, sometimes severe. I am holding my hand up in a "zero" formation because at that moment (and for a few hours afterward), I had absolutely NO symptoms from my Lyme Disease! It was wonderful! Just goes to show that real happiness can be a healer, even if temporary. Thank you Disney! :teeth:
ZeroLymeSymptomsSaturated.jpg

Another of us in front of the Partners Statue - I never get tired of it!
UsinfrontofPartnersStatue-Saturated.jpg

Yay! We've arrived and went straight to Downtown Disney while we were waiting for our room to be ready. I was so excited!
WeMadeitAtDTD-GlowedSaturated.jpg

And more! :teeth:

I always have to get a Planetary Pizza Salad from here for lunch when at DL!
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day2327.jpg

Waiting for the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room!
WaitingforTikiRoom-Saturated.jpg

I love the DL Fastpasses!
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day2329.jpg

Yep, another of me with my favorite Goof!
MewithYOMDGoofy-Saturated.jpg

I took this while we were sitting in front of the fireplace in the Grand Californian lobby after a long day at DL. It was so peaceful to sit in those comfy chairs and hear the fire crackle! Ahhhhh. . . :teeth:
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day2374.jpg

More, more more! :teeth:

Can't wait to stay here one day!
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day2111.jpg

I had my silhouette done here (Main Street) and it really looks like me! I can't believe she hand cut it while we were chatting! I was very impressed.
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day2286.jpg

Autopia traffic jam! You just can't escape traffic in California - even at Disney! :rotfl2:
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day2353.jpg

This was the floor of the elevators at the Grand Californian. I wish I could have gotten it all in one shot! Beautiful.
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day2380.jpg

And outside our room - I love the details at GC!
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day2388.jpg

Just finished looking through all the pictures - they are awesome! Definitely getting me super excited to go to DL myself in June. The shots of the castle you got are beautiful! :thumbsup2

Can't wait to see more, if you're willing to put 'em up!

Thank you so much! I could photograph the castle all day. . .sigh! One day I am going to bring a tripod and take some night photos of the castle lit up. I took some, but I don't like to use flash on them and without the flash, camera shake (due to having no tripod to steady the camera) makes the pictures blurry. So I have an excuse to go back very soon! :rotfl2:

YAY! I'm so glad you have all these pictures, I could look at pictures all day. Keep em' coming lady!!!

Okay, here's a few more!

I want to stay here someday too! I loved touring this hotel! Notice the hidden Mickeys in the floor? :teeth:
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day4053.jpg

I took this while walking out of Adventureland. I love those trees with the pink flowers/leaves on them! Anyone know what type of tree it is?
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day3159.jpg

Inside the queue at Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. . .
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day3052.jpg

I just had to have a picture of an empty monorail car! I waited for everyone else to exit and had to snap quickly before people started boarding!
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day3256.jpg

Why are there never any decent flights to Coruscant? :rotfl2:
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day3058.jpg

Carol, As always your pictures are AMAZING!!! I can't think of a better way to start my day then by looking at your photos, they make me smile so big!!! I am really looking forward to my trip now, thanks to you and your photos and all your help. :goodvibes

Okay, here's a few more!

I want to stay here someday too! I loved touring this hotel! Notice the hidden Mickeys in the floor? :teeth:
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day4053.jpg

I took this while walking out of Adventureland. I love those trees with the pink flowers/leaves on them! Anyone know what type of tree it is?
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day3159.jpg

Inside the queue at Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. . .
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day3052.jpg

I just had to have a picture of an empty monorail car! I waited for everyone else to exit and had to snap quickly before people started boarding!
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day3256.jpg

Why are there never any decent flights to Coruscant? :rotfl2:
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day3058.jpg

I believe that they are flowering plum trees.

Great report. I'm glad you guys had such a great time there. :)

ETA: Oh, I'm enjoying your photos, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter