Just back - what a trip! (long)

Wow, sounds like an amazing trip!! My next trip is in April and will be my first time using the Photopass thingey. Can you post your photos here?? Thanks for getting me all excited for MY trip now! LOL :banana:

Can you believe we took over 1300 photos? :eek: I'll be glad to post a few here!

We had just gotten seated at Goofy's Kitchen when Goofy and Baloo came right over to meet us! Can you see how excited I was?
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day4005.jpg

Here I am with Goofy at Goofy's Kitchen - I drank 4 cartons of milk because I was so thirsty and Goofy came over and started stacking my empty cartons!
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day4026.jpg

Clowning around with Goofy in Toontown!
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day5112.jpg

I'll post some more in a little bit. Need to get them uploaded to Photobucket!

Great report thanks for sharing!!! I'd also like some photo pass tips. Where did you add the borders?? Did you have to wait for the photo pass photographer alot??

I really do think we got lucky with our Photopass pictures turning out so well. We took several morning and evening pictures and we tried not to get too many pictures with the bright sunlight of the afternoons. I don't like squnity eyes in pictures, so if we did get a bright afternoon shot, I put my sunglasses on! :rotfl2: And I love that the photographers will take pictures with your own camera as well as with theirs. We certainly took advantage of that!

We never had to wait more than a couple of minutes for a Photopass photographer and every one of them were so nice! We waited until we got home and went to the Disney Photopass web site to add the borders - there are four different borders to add: Tinkerbell, Mickey/Minnie, the castle icon and the 2007 logo. You can also resize and crop pictures as well! I was told each CD you order can hold 300 pictures and I am taking full advantage of that limit! I am ordering our CD on Saturday and it will cost $124.95. You have 30 days before the Photopass pictures expire. I really like Photopass so far!

this is soooo making me want to go!! :) so can you tell me what exactly is a photopass??

Sure! When you get to Disneyland or DCA, you'll find photographers located throughout each park - dressed in khaki vest and blue pants most of the time, other times (like in front of the castle) in full dress suit. You just walk up to one of them and ask to have your picture made. They will take your picture and then give you a card that says 'Photopass' on it and it will have a long number on the back. Hang on to this card and you will present it to the other photographers any time you want your picture made by them. They will take your pictures and then scan your card. Once you get back home, you go online to the website printed on the Photopass card and enter that long number also found on the card. Your pictures will come up and you can add borders to them and resize or crop them as well. Once you are finished, you order the CD for $124.95. You have 30 days to decide if you want to order the CD before your pictures will expire and be deleted from the web site.

Anyone feel free to correct or add anything if I left anything out! :teeth:

Sounds like you had a great time. I looked for lime green Mickey heads - but didn't see you. :sad1: Maybe next time! We also had a blast. The time flew way too fast.

I looked too but never found any. The parks were crowded! I think next time I am going to put 20 LGMH on my backpack rather than just two! I hope you and your family had a great time too!

Do you get EE with an AP holder? We had 3 day hoppers and on our last day upgraded to AP's. We had on EE with our hopper so do I get any EE with an AP?? Thanks!

I am not sure if AP holders get EE, but we had 5 day park hoppers and were able to use EE on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday with no problems (not offered on Sunday, Wednesday, or Friday)! It was worth it to get through Fantasyland in that first hour with no waits!

Okay, here are some more pictures - I think I made them smaller so they won't take forever to load!

First day of EE - the park looks empty!
MorningCastleShotwithNOPeopleSatura.jpg

Riding Mr. Toad!
MeonMr.jpg

Enjoying our DTD view at the Grand Californian
MeenjoyingthemorningDTDviewsaturate.jpg

Best friends in matching pirate ears!
UsbyPartnersStatueinourPirateEars-S.jpg

I couldn't resist!
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day3212.jpg

My first Mickey Waffles! Yay!
MewithmyMickeyWafflesGlowedSaturate.jpg

And a few more. Please tell me if I'm posting too many! I just love pictures!

With the Mad Hatter!
MewithMadHatter-Saturated.jpg

That darn sword wouldn't budge!
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day5054.jpg

Embracing my inner Princess!
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day5233.jpg

I'm a turkey!
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day5358.jpg

Those lovely teacups! They look innocent enough. . .
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day2224.jpg

Until you get out of them! :rotfl2:
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day3045.jpg

And finally, some food pictures!

Room service at the Grand Californian - Spanish Omlette with juice and soy milk!
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day2179.jpg

Sampler at Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen - Chicken ravioli, calimari and bread with marinara dipping sauce!
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day2366.jpg

Blackened salmon topped with crab meat at Ralph Brennan's
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day2367.jpg

Chicken Caesar at Cafe Orleans
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day3263.jpg

The infamous Monte Cristo! Also at Cafe Orleans
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day3264.jpg

Hey Carol, Never too many pictures, I am with you, I just love pictures too. Looking at your pictures makes me so excited to see Disneyland, at first I wasn't looking forward to it but it looks and sounds like such fun, can't wait. Keep sharing the photos!!!:goodvibes

Wow GoofyBaby, what awesome pix!
You sure look like you had a great time. Thank you so much for sharing them, I grinned through all of them (especially the post-teacup photo:lmao: ). I can't wait to go back:)

I agree!! Keep the pics coming! :goodvibes I love them!

Thanks for the great review. Sounds like you had a fabulous time.

Lives4Disney :)

Allrighty then! Here are some more pictures! I am so glad you are enjoying them! :teeth:

Our room at the Grand Californian :love:
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day2078.jpg

The new flat panel TV and DVD player
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day2077.jpg

Me and my best friend in front of the Mickey floral
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day214-1.jpg

The Firehouse Band - I loved these guys!
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day2065.jpg

One of my favorite shots
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day2356.jpg

A few more. . . :teeth:

Waiting for Peter Pan's Flight :love:
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day3029.jpg

Jedi Training Academy - this was so cool!
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day3091.jpg

Waiting for my Autopia car!
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day312-1.jpg

Mimicking my favorite Goof!
MimickingGoofyStatueatDLGlowedSatur.jpg

Lobby of the Grand Californian from the 5th floor (where our room was)
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day3240.jpg

And just a few more!

DCA at night - I love this shot!
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day4335.jpg

This was the best picture I could get with Lightning McQueen - it was a madhouse!
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day4173.jpg

Same with Mater. . .
MewithMater-GlowedSaturated.jpg

I took this shot through the gate while waiting for EE!
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day5010.jpg

Grand Californian from the Sun Wheel!
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day4201.jpg

Okay, just a few more - I can't help it!

Waiting for the monorail at DTD
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day3245.jpg

The Disneyland Band - these guys were awesome!
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day5157.jpg

I've gotta get me one of these benches! :love:
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day5202.jpg

Another castle shot I love (hope I didn't already post this!)
CastlewithReflection-Saturated.jpg

I have a thing for mimicking Disney statues! :rotfl2:
MewithAliceRabbit-GlowedSaturated.jpg

A peek at the new Nemo Submarine Voyage, from the monorail
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day2035.jpg

And one more nighttime DCA shot
DisneylandSpringBreak2007-Day4327.jpg

Okay, I promise I'll stop for now! But I have tons more! :rotfl2:

Keep the pictures coming Carol!!! They are all so awesome!!!:goodvibes
What kind of a camera do you have?? It takes awesome shots!!!:)

I love the pictures! I know when I first came back from my trip I posted just a few pictures because I didn't think anyone would want to look at somebody else's pictures but people love them including me. So yes if you don't mind keep the pictures coming, it's like reliving all disneytrips through your pictures.

Keep the pictures coming Carol!!! They are all so awesome!!!:goodvibes
What kind of a camera do you have?? It takes awesome shots!!!:)

Hey Jen! I have a Canon PowerShot SD300. It fits right in my pocket and I love it! :teeth: For the night shots, I perched my camera on a ledge so it wouldn't shake when I pressed the shutter and I think they turned out great!

I am really happy you all like the pics! I am always happy to post more!

Here I am kicking James' hiney on Buzz Lightyear!
BuzzLightyearPicture2-March2007.jpg

Kicking his hiney once again! I don't know what he was shooting at here, but it wasn't the targets! :rotfl2:
BuzzLightyearPicture3-March2007.jpg

And he finally kicked my hiney! :rotfl2:
BuzzLightyearPicture1-March2007.jpg

I found it hilarious that I am smiling and having a blast in the above pictures and James looks so serious, like he's out for blood! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter