Just back from Yacht Club

inmyis

Disney Dude and Diva
We had a blast at the Yacht Club. We got unexpectedly upgraded to The Regata Club, which was awesome. The pool is fantastic and we will definitely make this resort (BCV included) a regular in where we stay at WDW. The weather was fantastic. We enjoyed great meals at Le Cellier, Tepan Edo, and Raglan Road. We enjoyed the Hoop Dee Doo yet again and DW and I did the Segway Tour at Epcot. Terrific experience! :woohoo:

Hi! Glad you had a great trip,the YC has been our favorite resort for along time.Once you stay there or any Epcot resort area hotel it's hard to stay some place else:thumbsup2:cool1::cool1::cool1:

We are heading to the Yacht Club - Regatta Club in a few weeks!

A couple of questions for you.

What kind of food offerings did the lounge have for the evening?

Also, were the cold beverages available all day? I noticed they remodeled the lounge recently and don't have the soda/water/beer out in the ice buckets anymore?

Did you use the Concierge for any additional ADR's after you got upgraded?

Thanks, and glad you had a great time we can't wait!

We had a blast at the Yacht Club. We got unexpectedly upgraded to The Regata Club, which was awesome. The pool is fantastic and we will definitely make this resort (BCV included) a regular in where we stay at WDW. The weather was fantastic. We enjoyed great meals at Le Cellier, Tepan Edo, and Raglan Road. We enjoyed the Hoop Dee Doo yet again and DW and I did the Segway Tour at Epcot. Terrific experience! :woohoo:

Wow...what an upgrade! We will be at the BC for the first time and plan on definitely going to Le Cellier. My family loved that meal. I would also like to try Raglan Road...that restaurant is new since my last trip.

We stayed there in January and had a wonderful time. The CMs were all so helpful and friendly. One afternoon it began to rain and we headed back to the YC from the parks and when we went in the door there was a big basket with handtowels in them to dry off...pretty classy :thumbsup2. We are heading back again in January 2011 :yay:

I'm curious about the Regatta level too. DH and I want to stay at YC for our anniversary in May 2011 and I'm waffling on doing club level or not.

We did club level last summer over at the Hard Rock and while it was nice, I got tired of the same 'ole continental breakfast every morning and then we really didn't eat much else during the day because we were at the parks or the pool. I felt like it was a little bit of waste.

Did you feel like you had to plan your days around when the club offered their offerings?

Glad you had a great trip!! We are staying at the PolyCL in 3 weeks, but after visiting the YC on our last trip, I fell in love with the SAB area!! Wow! What a great pool! Perhaps this will be next year's destination. I think my kids would really like it....and it's sooooo close to EP and DHS. So many great resorts to choose from!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter