Just back from western Carib on Fantasy

Sat - depart
Sun - day at Sea; formal night
Mon - Cozumel; Halloween party
Tues - Grand Cayman
Wed - Jamaica; pirate night (all restaurants had same menu)
Thurs - Day at Sea; Captains Gala (all restaurants had same menu)
Fri - Castaway Cay
Sat - back at Port

Cabana's pirate night menu - taco salad station, crepe station, a few desserts and ice cream (the starboard side was open, port side closed) - opened at 10:45.

Meal rotation was ERAERRA

Thanks for the information. So excited to be sailing in 3 weeks.

Sat - depart
Sun - day at Sea; formal night
Mon - Cozumel; Halloween party
Tues - Grand Cayman
Wed - Jamaica; pirate night (all restaurants had same menu)
Thurs - Day at Sea; Captains Gala (all restaurants had same menu)
Fri - Castaway Cay
Sat - back at Port

Cabana's pirate night menu - taco salad station, crepe station, a few desserts and ice cream (the starboard side was open, port side closed) - opened at 10:45.

Meal rotation was ERAERRA
Oh hey! We were the same rotation, neighbor.

I actually will say I liked the shopping in Jamaica. Well... I didn't actually buy anything but rum, to be fair, but I liked the browsing :) Really enjoyed how the shops and craft market were all on the stone area without cars. No worries about finding a cross walk, playing human Frogger, etc...

We embark on October 31st, so I am assuming that Halloween night would be moved to the first night? Thoughts?

We embark on October 31st, so I am assuming that Halloween night would be moved to the first night? Thoughts?

I think I read a trip report once of a cruise over Halloween when all the Halloween festivities were held on November 1.

I don't think they would hold Halloween night on night 1 as that night people are still getting settled in etc.

Thanks for the feedback :). I agree it would be difficult. I was thinking that formal night is the second night, so I'm not sure...I may call to find out

Hey :) we are on the same cruise! Western Itinerary, Fantasy departing on halloween! so excited! Yes, Formal night is on Sunday Nov 1, I chose dining rotation ERAERRA as originally I wanted to do Palo on Pirate night. Now we decided to do PALO on our Formal night so we only have to dress up once :) So we are doing it on Nov 1.

Hey :) we are on the same cruise! Western Itinerary, Fantasy departing on halloween! so excited! Yes, Formal night is on Sunday Nov 1, I chose dining rotation ERAERRA as originally I wanted to do Palo on Pirate night. Now we decided to do PALO on our Formal night so we only have to dress up once :) So we are doing it on Nov 1.
Good call! We are doing Palo the 5th night I think...can't wait for this cruise!!!

Hey we are on the same cruise! :) So excited!! We are celebrating both of my children's birthdays and me and my husband's 8th anniversary onboard! Can't wait for all the fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter