Just back from Coronado Springs...................

Thanks for the Web Page..we just changed our booking from POP to CSR because of Pop Warner. We were concerned about the additional price, but after seeing your web site, we feel that we made an excellent choice. Thanks!!!

i agree with your comments on the food court it is ove priced for what should be fast food. we only stayed there one night before just to see what it was like. We thought it was alright. With the sidewalk construction sounds like you just hit a worng time to go there.

I liked CSR but I'd probably feel the same way you did if I had to put up with construction and bad service. I'm convinced that timing is everything when it comes to Disney resort stays.

I agree that the Pepper Market is just terrible. I complained to the manager for the first time ever and got our meal comped. After that I would just get salads to go.

I stayed there before and we wanted to move after the 1st night also . It was not my kind of place either !

I enjoyed my stay at CSR, but agree with you about the pepper Market. The food there was great. But when I went there it was not crowded at all. I sat down at the table, no one came and asked if i wanted a drink, so I went and got my food. Then I sat down again and was soooo thirsty. I just went to the drink station myself. I should have just gotten it to go.

I wrote Disney an email the other day about my concerns with CSR. I forgot to add the Pepper Market service. And I also forgot to mention how much I loathed the gates to the parking where you have to stick your key in. I don't know how many times that gate nearly fell on my car.

My comments to them were how the shuttle drivers drive so carelessly that it is a lawsuit waiting to happen. And then i commented on how we wished the pool bar was open later, or at least have some more outdoor seating by the main lounge.

And I agree, we had the worst bus service! We wasted 90 minutes one day in wait time. Bleh! Back to the rental car. My boyfriend didn't want to do MK with me on EMH night because he didn't want to take a bus there (too burnt out from the 90min waste), and the monorail was under construction and he doesn't like the Ferry. :(

We still had a great time though. And I would stay at CSR again.

Sorry that your magic was ruined. :(

Sorry to hear you had a bad stay. Unfortunately, these things happen.During our stays at CSR (our favorite resort) we have always had amazing service from CMs, great food and fast service at the Pepper Market and we have always found the buses to be the best we have encountered. Sorry to hear your stay wasn't a good one-hope the next one is better!!!

In effort to make it not sound like I was completley just out to bash this resort I did tone down my post. Unfortunately our experience was not a positive one. It was so bad we probably will cancel our September/October trip even though we are not booked at CSR. We experienced none of the great service that so many of you have. The CM's were rude, the Pepper Market was terrible, and bus service was horrendous.

The only real positive things I can say about the resort is that the landscape is very beautiful and the jumbo sized mug is more economical than buying indiviual mugs.

I know there are so many of you that love it there. I am disappointed that we are not one of them. A nice looking pool are and landscape are a small part of an overall experience. Buzz2001 I thank you for your website. I did check it out before staying there. So, I had a good idea as to what to expect. Unfotunately, first impressions can be everything; and we were not impressed.

I really wished that we liked it and had a good time there! But, that wasn't the case.

Jodi :sunny:

Soltwisch Family said:
I know there are so many of you that love it there. I am disappointed that we are not one of them. A nice looking pool are and landscape are a small part of an overall experience. Buzz2001 I thank you for your website. I did check it out before staying there. So, I had a good idea as to what to expect. Unfotunately, first impressions can be everything; and we were not impressed.

I really wished that we liked it and had a good time there! But, that wasn't the case.

Jodi :sunny:
That's why WDW has so many resorts to choose from. Not everyone will like the same thing but at least you tried it and formed your own opinion. It's just too bad it was to your liking.

I, too, am sorry that you didn't have a good time at CSR. We absolutely love it there and the Pepper Market is one of our favorite places to eat! It's a good thing we don't all like the sames resorts, or we'd be in serious trouble, wouldn't we?? ;) Please don't let it stop you from going again. We are really looking forward to our next trip in June!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter