• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Just back from 8 night stay at CSR **Pictures added**

I can't stress this point enough:

Seeing everyone's pictures and reading their posts including the "great buzz" I am so glad that I am going to CSR for the first time coming up- I am sure that we will surely enjoy ourselves at this resort.

For those of you just back from CSR -

Are they using the new refill mugs of the ones that say CSR?

Can you refill your mug at the pool snack bar?

Hi:)

Thanks for the great reviews and fab pic's :thumbsup2

Quick question for you. With Fransisco's being closed is the outside bar open in the evening?

Getting excited about our trip now

TIA:goodvibes

We loved the room, the view, how beautiful and quiet it was here. Loved the privacy curtain (why don't all hotels have these?) and the room darkening shades too.

Is the privacy curtain for changing? Sorry, haven't seen it in anyone's pics!

Thanks so much for the awesome pictures and reviews. You too mkross! I love reading reports of CSR. Our stay is the end of october and we are over the moon with excitement. Our grown DD is already packing for her family. LoL

Thanks for the input on your stay. We are staying there for the first time in 20 days and I can't wait. It sounds like we should have a good stay. Thanks for the pictures.

Regarding the mugs, they are still the CSR mugs and yes, they can be refilled at the pool. Regarding the privicy curtain, it is very heavy and blocks the light well. It is between the bedroom and the sink area and leaves alot of room to get ready in the sink area. I used this while my DD slept and it worked out great.

Hi:)

Thanks for the great reviews and fab pic's :thumbsup2

Quick question for you. With Fransisco's being closed is the outside bar open in the evening?

Getting excited about our trip now

TIA:goodvibes

I took the picture of the bar around 6:00 pm. There was a man playing the steal drums there too. I don't know how late it was open to since that was the only time I was down that way in the evening.

I know the pool bar closed at 7:00 pm, but most likely the outside bar stayed open later.

Regarding the mugs, they are still the CSR mugs and yes, they can be refilled at the pool. Regarding the privicy curtain, it is very heavy and blocks the light well. It is between the bedroom and the sink area and leaves alot of room to get ready in the sink area. I used this while my DD slept and it worked out great.

I only saw the regular size refillable mugs and they were only the CSR ones. The YOMD mugs were not there.

The privacy curtian in our room was a dark brown and blocked the light very well. When it is open it is by the wall near the safe, therfore out of the way. It was great with me getting ready in the morning and mommy having privacy in getting dressed. Much better then trying to get dress in the bathroom after taking a shower.

I can't stress this point enough:

Seeing everyone's pictures and reading their posts including the "great buzz" I am so glad that I am going to CSR for the first time coming up- I am sure that we will surely enjoy ourselves at this resort.

I can totally relate. I was a bit nervous, especially down grading from the Poly, but I really enjoyed our stay here. I had a feeling that I was going to wind up in the Ranchos section so I was obsessive in finding out any information or pictures about it to ease my mind.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter