• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just Back from 4th July GG

Glad to see you were recycling. Thats got to be the fullest recycle bin ever at disney. Looks like everyone had a great time.

Picture064.jpg

is that Gatordad/pete and tungpo1 making sure all of the bottles are empty and ready for the recycler? I can hear them now.

Pete: look there is some perfectly good bear left in these bottles

Tungpo1: lets pour them all into 2 bottles so we can have a FREE BEER

Pete: No lets get cups so we won't spill any beer trying to pour them into the little bottles.

Tungpo1: were out of cups how about this bucket?

Pete: Ok but wash it with that hose over there

Tungpo1: Pete taste this one

Pete: "cough cough" thats nasty---OK who put thier cigarette out in this beer

DES1954: Pete what are you doing?

Pete: noth-in

DES1954: Get out of the trash and stay away from my Golf cart.

I hope the GG for Halloween is this much fun.

Technically thats Grandma's cart in the pic

That's one of the reasons we go to WDW/FtW once a week!! The Hess at Disney is cheaper than Sam's Club 25 miles away! It's a dual-purpose thing - fun & gas do go together!:thumbsup2

Oh, another thing I found out. Those gas stations .1 miles from the interstate gouge you.

When I finally got off the interstate after crawling for 2 miles for 2 hours, to get on my "least use of freeways" route I went ahead and filled up, and then about a mile down the road gas was 10 cents cheaper a gallon and both were Shell stations!!!

So don't go to the station advertised on the sign, go about a mile down the road and you may pay less!!!!

Scott, that is my dd hovered all over MrsGus in the cart. I bet she wanted to swat her. That was like the closest I saw my child in 2 days of her at the "other" Carter compound. The next time was when we had the 50 carts out all night and while cruising thru 1700 I said hey there's my kid. Looking at all these pics makes me hate coming home even more.

Donnie,
Pete and I were just saying what a great sport you were this weekend. You put up with alot of junk from us!!

Thanks for the sympathy :lmao:

I can dish it out so I gotta take it too. The whole week was great and I look forward to more Shenanigans on Labor Day.

Yep, good times were had by us. We did not want to leave either. We enjoyed meeting everyone. I WILL HAVE my cart fixed for the next trip. Thanks to Tungpo and his Brother for their help on diagnostics.

Donnie was a real trooper. Even after all the new names we came up with just for him. Especially after he tried to use Jason as an air bag to save his own hide. :scared1:

Hey everyone.... Tungpo's better half here ;) Just wanted to say it was so nice to meet all of you and your families. We had a great time and look forward to the next GG. Please let me know when you all decide when that will be :) ...... I will bring the Rumpleminz :laughing: :hippie: :banana:
kiwee

Hey everyone.... Tungpo's better half here ;) Just wanted to say it was so nice to meet all of you and your families. We had a great time and look forward to the next GG. Please let me know when you all decide when that will be :) ...... I will bring the Rumpleminz :laughing: :hippie: :banana:
kiwee

Welcome! So glad you're posting!:goodvibes

even the Millermousketeers don't hate me any more..... not any less, nor any more.

kiwee

It was soooo neat to meet you! You are a class act! I hope y'all can make it on Labor Day! (I'll ignore that gator stuff...;))

kiwee

just don't bring that guy who was chasing me around the campground in a mh honking his horn like an old man.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter