Just Back from 4th July GG

Well then....who the HECK is THIS GUY????

hillbillie2.jpg

I've come to one conclusion after this weekend..... Disney Campers are a bunch of fun drunks. We had a conga line of over 40 carts Friday and Saturday tearing it up thru the Fort.

Rog lots of tributes to you at the GG sorry the pic looks like s , But Cheryl’s camera sucks out of the 330 pick taken over the weekend

the female of the species wouldn't stand a chance with two of us running around.... I keep the flat top for their safety.

Thats what I love about you Pete...you're a true humanitarian!!!!

I'm jealous. I didn't get to do anything but listen to the stupid neighbors shoot off their fireworks at 7:00 in the morning.

Next year, I'm going to Disney World for the 4th!

So can anyone tell me did Stalktester finish checking off the last 3 items on rules violated at WDW list?

What list?????

He violated a few this weekend, including rules of mankind.

He must be recovering or in jail. I haven't seen him post.:lmao:

It was great meeting everyone, this was one of our best trips to the Fort. I have a ton of pictures and videos I will post when I get a chance.PS dod anyone ever find stacktester LOL

So has everyone checked in?? Not to put a damper on anything, but as I was driving home. I saw a trashed travel trailer on the side of the interstate. A storm was brewing and I felt some wind gusts. It didn't look like an accident with another vehicle, it looked more like the tail was wagging the dog and he 360'ed it onto the side of the highway. The entire trailer was off the frame and pieces everywhere.

So everybody please be safe with your campers!!!!!

So has everyone checked in?? Not to put a damper on anything, but as I was driving home. I saw a trashed travel trailer on the side of the interstate. A storm was brewing and I felt some wind gusts. It didn't look like an accident with another vehicle, it looked more like the tail was wagging the dog and he 360'ed it onto the side of the highway. The entire trailer was off the frame and pieces everywhere.

So everybody please be safe with your campers!!!!!

glad to hear you made it home safely....... it was nice meeting you. You are ok in my book.

It was great meeting everyone, this was one of our best trips to the Fort. I have a ton of pictures and videos I will post when I get a chance.PS dod anyone ever find stacktester LOL

good seeing you..... hope all turns out well for you.

We made it back in one piece but it has rained all day. This weekend was one of the best. As a member who does not post a lot I was not as familiar with everyone. After the first jello shot enter my system it was like everyone was life long friends.
Thanks

I hope you post more now...... and tell the folks that we are not that exciting in person.

We must have another "un"official midnight run through the Fort!!! Maybe they will be more prepared to catch us!!! I think we need a plan for when the Mickey police split us up to meet somewhere within 15 min and start over!!!!

We made it back in one piece but it has rained all day. This weekend was one of the best. As a member who does not post a lot I was not as familiar with everyone. After the first jello shot enter my system it was like everyone was life long friends.
Thanks

See? We are fun loving, even though we annoy everyone on the boards!

He must be recovering or in jail. I haven't seen him post.:lmao:

I just got home. We went to Animal Kingdom today after checkout. It was fun meeting you all. Riding (not driving) a cart in the Saturday night parade was too much fun. I actually saw my daughter drive by who I hadn't seen in 2 days because she was with the MrsGus gang. She's home now too but very sad girl tonight.

I just got home. We went to Animal Kingdom today after checkout. It was fun meeting you all. Riding (not driving) a cart in the Saturday night parade was too much fun. I actually saw my daughter drive by who I hadn't seen in 2 days because she was with the MrsGus gang. She's home now too but very sad girl tonight.

How bad did she pout on the way home? I bet that ride was fun, not!:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter