Just back- CSR is wonderful!

Buzz'sBetterHalf said:
the casitas are pretty, especially at night when they are all lit up. awesome courtyards and fountains in this area.
I agree, they are great!!

El&Asmom said:
So for the omlets, are they make to order where you can get what you want, or are they just the cheese/southwestern omlet?
They are usually pretty flexible in ordering. Even things that are not on the menu can be made because many of there items are made to order.

praisehim5 said:
We too will be leaving in 22 days. We have only stayed at FW campground so this will be a real treat. We cant wait to get there. Celebrating our 25th anniversary with out the kids. I've seen posts where they suggest you fax your requests 1 week before your arrivle. i am a little concerend they will think I am pushy. I don't want to come a across that way, but my husband needs a wheelchair and cant walk lond distances so we would like to be close to the pool and bus stop. Is that unreasonable to ask for? Also if some one has the fax # that would be great.
Make your room request as soon as you make your reservation. It’s never too early.

I also follow the guidelines at allearsnet below.
http://allearsnet.com/acc/cro1.htm

We make requests too but it really doesn't matter because we love all the sections of this great resort. :love: :cheer2: :cloud9:

PrincessJasmine08 said:
The guidelines in the link are kind of confusing. They go back and forth as to whether you should fax requests or not. Do you fax?
Always!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter