1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Just Back : Attack of the Flies!!!

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by ChrisnKim913, May 12, 2013.

1. genmasjoy

genmasjoy Mouseketeer

We were at Epcot and DHS last weekend and there were definitely flies, but not an overwhelming or swarming amount. I probably wouldn't have noticed except I had read this thread before our trip. Got lovebugs on the windshield on the way back to South Florida too.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ryalluvdiz

ryalluvdiz Mouseketeer

Any updates on the fly situation???

4. Luvchefmic

Luvchefmic DIS Veteran

gone but not forgotten...till the next thing comes along...had them at our place too gone

5. ryalluvdiz

ryalluvdiz Mouseketeer

Glad to hear they are gone... Will be there in 2 weeks!

6. Luvchefmic

Luvchefmic DIS Veteran

could be the dreaded FL State bird by then.....Mosquitos....:rotfl: just kidding enjoy your trip WDW does an EXCELLENT job at killing those suckers

7. Sophiesmom

Sophiesmom Earning My Ears

We arrived on 5/23 and departed 5/27. Had no problems whatsoever with flies - did not notice any at all.

8. brian95

brian95 Mouseketeer

we were there 5/24-5/29 never saw a fly

9. allmylife

allmylife Earning My Ears

I was there 05/13-05/17, had 2 incidents at MK Meet & Greet. Photopass photographers couldn't take pictures because the flies were just buzzing around and sitting on our faces! The first incident was around 11am and the second one was around 5pm.

There was some good out of it. When I was posing with Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen, Tiania couldn't smile because the flies were just bothering her so Prince Naveen started to swing his cape around and pretended to eat the flies :lmao: None were actually eaten, I hope

Didn't see flies at Animal Kingdom, it was just MK and Epcot for me

10. StaceyTX

StaceyTX Earning My Ears

We were there from May 19-May 26. I only saw a few flies. One kept bugging me while standing at the entry gates of Epcot on our first day. I was wearing scented lotion, so I stopped wearing it for the rest of the trip. Then the others were around Tomorrowland Terrace during lunch.