Just Back : Attack of the Flies!!!

We were at Epcot and DHS last weekend and there were definitely flies, but not an overwhelming or swarming amount. I probably wouldn't have noticed except I had read this thread before our trip. Got lovebugs on the windshield on the way back to South Florida too.

I was there 05/13-05/17, had 2 incidents at MK Meet & Greet. Photopass photographers couldn't take pictures because the flies were just buzzing around and sitting on our faces! The first incident was around 11am and the second one was around 5pm.

There was some good out of it. When I was posing with Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen, Tiania couldn't smile because the flies were just bothering her so Prince Naveen started to swing his cape around and pretended to eat the flies :lmao: None were actually eaten, I hope

Didn't see flies at Animal Kingdom, it was just MK and Epcot for me

We were there from May 19-May 26. I only saw a few flies. One kept bugging me while standing at the entry gates of Epcot on our first day. I was wearing scented lotion, so I stopped wearing it for the rest of the trip. Then the others were around Tomorrowland Terrace during lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter