Jungle Cruise at Night

88Keys

Working my way to 500 posts!
I have heard that the Jungle Cruise is kind of neat after dark -- however, last time I was there, it was closed before dark Anyone know what standard Jungle Cruise hours are. Especially with Pirates closed, closing the Jungle Cruise early will make Adventureland pretty deserted.

I've done the Jungle Cruise at night at least three times and I love it. I've seen the best skippers later in the evening and the whole tour seems more real with less light. I reccomend doing this at least once.

88Keys said:
Especially with Pirates closed, closing the Jungle Cruise early will make Adventureland pretty deserted.

No Pirates at night (or at all during rehab).
No Jungle Cruise at night.
No Swisss Family Treehouse at night.

Maybe they should rename Adventureland at night to be
"Flying Carpet/Tiki/Dole Whip-Land".

;)

My friend and I left Wishes early (I know...but we had horrible seats and were next to some people who were less then savory) on an EMH night and were able to walk on to JC. There were maybe 4 other people, and since there were no boats behind us, out captain took twice as long and was HILARIOUS!!! If you've seen Wishes and don't mind missing it, you should be able to walk right on...it's worth it.

disneycruise05 said:
My friend and I left Wishes early (I know...but we had horrible seats and were next to some people who were less then savory) on an EMH night and were able to walk on to JC. There were maybe 4 other people, and since there were no boats behind us, out captain took twice as long and was HILARIOUS!!! If you've seen Wishes and don't mind missing it, you should be able to walk right on...it's worth it.

This is a great strategy even if you DON'T "miss" Wishes or Spectromagic.

Just position yourself close to the attraction you want to ride and then during the last minute or so of the fireworks or parade, go straight to the attraction.

You'll beat everyone else and be able to ride once (even twice) before the crowd gets "organized" enough to fill the queues again.

Jungle Cruise is much better at night, I enjoyed it so much more, the animals
seemed more realistic and since there wasn't anyone behind us we had a longer trip and heard more jokes. The only time I enjoyed the ride more was on a VMK tour.

We went on the Jungle Cruise at night for the first time in January. We liked it so much better! Even the kids said they want to go back on it at night again in July.

OPPS! Ment to type Dole Whip, sorry it is late and I am getting tired, typeing not so good :surfweb:

lorrainesy said:
OPPS! Ment to type Dole Whip, sorry it is late and I am getting tired, typeing not so good :surfweb:

Typo's are a real problem for me.

BUT...

Did you know that you can EDIT your posts here?

If you see you've made an error in your message after posting, just look near the bottom
of it and you should see an "edit" button.

Click it, make your revisions, then hit the "save" button, and your errors are gone!

I use it ALL the time.

We were there Saturday and did it at night. It was really cool at night and we had a wonderful skipper. It was almost 9 when we did it, but the park didn't close until 12 that night. Maybe sometimes during the slow season it's not open at night? I don't know. I highly suggest doing it at night because we walked right on the boat. No line, just walked on a waiting boat. It was great. Adventureland right before a parade is deserted, really nice! :thumbsup2

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest