june/july dates which is better ?

The first option. With the 4th on the Monday of the second option a lot of people will be taking that whole week off.

The first option. With the 4th on the Monday of the second option a lot of people will be taking that whole week off.

I'm totally with Skiingfast. With the 4th on a Monday, I'd totally avoid it if at all possible. Have a great trip!
Really? I would be more concerned this year with the unblocked APs prior to July 2. I personally would lean towards option 2. :wizard:

Honestly, I think the entire summer will be equally busy. You may see more out-of-towners during the holiday. Most likely, due to the AP situation, you will see more locals during your first set of dates.

I was looking at these sets too. but from what I could see, it was the SoCal Select that was blocked, and the regular SoCal that was unblocked. Hydroguy, any idea which has more? it is a 50/50 split?

I would think that the cheapest option, which is blocked, would have a larger percentage.

Am I reading my research right?

I was looking at these sets too. but from what I could see, it was the SoCal Select that was blocked, and the regular SoCal that was unblocked. Hydroguy, any idea which has more? it is a 50/50 split?

I would think that the cheapest option, which is blocked, would have a larger percentage.

Am I reading my research right?
I do not know the number, I just know when either or both of the SoCals are unblocked and it is right after something major opens (frequently in June) you can see huge crowds until the blockout.

See "Understanding AP Blockouts and Impact on Crowds" www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2365983

Darn it! :headache:

well, we will just have to plan very well and be up very early, either way, we will have a blast! Taking a Disney newbie girl on her first Disney trip, so it will be a blast either way.

yeah i think im doing july 2-6

im going to go with DisneyMomma81 advice on this weekend thing and hope its kinda dead at least most aps will be blocked out. so everyone else stay home k :rotfl2:

yeah i think im doing july 2-6

im going to go with DisneyMomma81 advice on this weekend thing and hope its kinda dead at least most aps will be blocked out. so everyone else stay home k :rotfl2:
July 4 was dead a couple years ago according to reports. But in general holiday weekends are busy. Use good touring strategies and you will be OK. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter