• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June, July, August PLANNING thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southwest opened up another window for june / july

Good luck all. Now, thats a nice thanksgiving gift. Now if wdw will do ap rates for april this week...........;) :confused3

mky

Hiya everyone, :hyper:

Forgot to tell you guys: the boys :yoda: & :ewok: Had a vet appointment, They are gaining weight [yeah] and doing great with their condition. :worship: They are now 14 months old. And yes, still have to eat in there chair. But, now they get in all by themselves. Amazing how far they have come. ::yes:: So we are very thankful, this thanksgiving. :woohoo:

Hope everyone has a great Holiday!

mky:wizard:

Busy busy Today..but wanted to stop by and wish all my
Disney friends a very very ....:grouphug:HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!:grouphug:

Wow, its been busy here. I DID get cancel for work on thanksgiving! :cool1: WooHoo. No not missing anything special. We do not make BIG money on holidays. Since we are a 24 hr operation >> no special days.
Everyone at hospital gets a "holiday" pay for so many hrs if you work or not. Its based on how many hrs you work a pay period.
So we had a nice dinner. & today got up my tree and house decorations! So glad that is done. :cheer2:

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!

pixiedust: Hope all the problems Tomar & Tp2 have been going through are starting to resolve?? pixiedust:

EE22, Hope your enjoying you kids for their fall visit. And that your trip is starting to come togther. Your getting close to Mickey time. :hyper:

RHMH, hope your holiday was wonderful too. :thumbsup2

mky princess:

Getting back to normal. November has been a blur. In this last week we had two birthday slumber parties and hosted Thanksgiving.:faint: Nothing like trying to catch up all at once after the storm.:crazy2:

Glad to hear everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

Great news about the dogs MKY.:thumbsup2

Starting to really miss DW. I guess it is the time of year. Ready for planning mode.:goodvibes:goodvibes

Well, need to regroup from this slumber party and then on to Christmas.:scared: Just glad the girls slept at this party. They are actually still asleep!

Hello To All - Hope you had a very enjoyable Thanksgiving. Midori and I were invited to a hop from house to house on Thanksgiving day. There were 28 of us all together including Children and this is how it went.

1st House 8:30AM - Your choice of Canadian Bacon and Egg Bisquits or Plain Egg Bisquits, Pastries, Juices and Fruit.

2nd House 12:00PM - 3 Assorted Soups and 4 Assorted Salad Buffet

3rd House (Our House) 3:00PM - 6 Assorted Appetizers

4th House 6:00PM - Thanksgiving Dinner. WOW!!!

5th House 9:00PM - Pot Luck - Assorted Desserts, Coffee and Hot Chocolate (We all brought a Dessert)

DD and I returned home at 1:30AM. :crazy2:

DD and I really enjoyed the day. We traveled in 4 very large SUV's. :drive: It had to be organized and the timing had to be perfect. The kids had a super time with games and activities at each house. ! AND ! it turned out to be a Super Thanksgiving Day. :yay:

Hiya everyone, :yay:

TP2, Wow sounds like they had a great time. Get some rest. :wizard:
And yes, this time of year we are all usually busy planning >> oh wait >> we are all always planning.... ;) :rotfl:
Cannot believe we are this close to christmas! WooHoo!

RHMH, Wow, that does sound interesting. Busy day very inventive for thanksgiving. Glad you had a nice time.

Hope everyones holiday was great. Now, trying to get busy for christmas. :wizard:

Tomar, thanks again for the info :thumbsup2 Your the best. :hug:

EE22, becareful driving sounds nuts. :scared1:

mky:cutie:

:banana: Happy end of NOVEMBER! :banana:

I am sure alot of you guys will be happy to see this. Have a great weekend & Happy Planning.....

...... Yes, we are stilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll trying to pick a resort. :furious: Ugh.

mky :cutie:

Happy December!

wow, we are almost in 2013! Woo Hoo!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Did lots of xmas shopping here. And made Pizzells[?sp] Tomar, you would be proud. ;)
I just always loved that cookie, so I bought an iron a few years back and got one for xmas once > so doing to grilles at once > now thats baking. :thumbsup2

This week is work xmas party > thursday nite so had to have cookies for that.

It was wonderful and odd here this week. Warm. I actually have both my windows open and fan on. :confused3 its in the high 60's, and tommorrow we are supposed to be near 70. :scratchin Global warming?? :scratchin

Happy planning, mky princess:

Happy December to all of you also.....:yay:

DD (Midori) and I shopped and ate all weekend. DD is into Vera Bradley so I was talked into buying the new English Rose Chain Purse, Ribbons Wristlet and Priscilla Pink Lunch Bag. DD found a North Face Fleece on sale from 179.00 down to 85.00. Had to buy that also. :headache: DD has Dr. Dre Beats head phones on the way and should be delivered by the end of the week.

ME !!!! I got 4 pairs of black socks and the feeling of Happiness and Satisfaction knowing my DD found what she wanted. :santa:

Happy December!!!:santa::santa::santa:

My big deal was that DD and I made gingerbread houses when she was home! She took one back for her apartment and DS took one for the prof that he is a TA for :goodvibes

I also shipped out my baklava to my parents. They said it was especially good this year...probably because they didn't think I was sending it with our trips to and fro with DD.

mky...sounds wonderful!! YUMMO.:mickeybar:mickeybar

RHMH: you need an outlet for Vera!! my students just love that stuff. I like the pansy print that they have. Very cute. Wonderful deal on the North Face...they are pricey:eek: Heard of the headphones too!

I must stay away from the stores...I ran to Target tonight:scared1:I have to run to Sam's and I'm worried...not sure I want to go on Sat or Sun:eek:

It was 60 hear today but cold front is coming so get ready:crazy2:

RHMH, since your into bags > I got my eye on a marc jacobs. :rotfl:But, wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to $$$$$ ;)

EE22, Baklava. Now, thought I was the greek. Of course, I think I am the only greek who does not love baklava. I dislike honey. :confused3
We tried it at epcot in marrakessh but, I still didn't like it. Thought their version might be different. Bug, makes a great greek cookie, grandma taught, but it is tooooooo much work for me.
And I do not care to hear about a cold front >>>> I am enjoying this. My room thermometer at 10pm with 2 windows open = 70 degrees. :) :cool1:

Well, glad we all had a great weekend > I work mon & tues both 12 hr shifts. Ugh. Better get to bed.

mky princess:

It WAS in the 60's...turned on the air in the car to clear the windows...dropping into the low 40's now. I am not happy:eek:

I make a mean "sugar" cookie...everyone loves them. They are a tad easier as I don't have to roll them out. Kids asked me to not make them this year:p saving up for better things:thumbsup2

My buddy had pics for me to see of Fantasyland. The new "castle" entrances look odd to me, but we'll see what's it's all about for real rather than pics. They liked their new room at POR:)

Another friend leaves next week and cannot wait!!

It WAS in the 60's...turned on the air in the car to clear the windows...dropping into the low 40's now. I am not happy:eek:

I make a mean "sugar" cookie...everyone loves them. They are a tad easier as I don't have to roll them out. Kids asked me to not make them this year:p saving up for better things:thumbsup2

My buddy had pics for me to see of Fantasyland. The new "castle" entrances look odd to me, but we'll see what's it's all about for real rather than pics. They liked their new room at POR:)

Another friend leaves next week and cannot wait!!

I agree the "new" fantasyland looks wonderful. Chicago Tribune travel section had a large full page article about it today. Pictures are very interesting but I cannot wait to see it. Think that will be the big draw now, at rope drop.

Oooooh cookies. We love the sugar cookie too. No chocholate. ;)

You have a great nite. And Nooooooooooooooooooo it is not dropping. ;)

mky princess:

I wonder if Fantasyland opens "late" like some of the other Lands do:confused3

cookies are made with cream cheese, butter and canola oil and they are soft...frosting has almond flavoring in them. No choclate;)

It's warm like FL here;)

Happy December!

wow, we are almost in 2013! Woo Hoo!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Did lots of xmas shopping here. And made Pizzells[?sp] Tomar, you would be proud. ;)
I just always loved that cookie, so I bought an iron a few years back and got one for xmas once > so doing to grilles at once > now thats baking. :thumbsup2

This week is work xmas party > thursday nite so had to have cookies for that.

It was wonderful and odd here this week. Warm. I actually have both my windows open and fan on. :confused3 its in the high 60's, and tommorrow we are supposed to be near 70. :scratchin Global warming?? :scratchin

Happy planning, mky princess:

Hi Guys !!!:goodvibes
Well I will have to join all of you that have had the unseasonablly warm weather recently ...its in the 60`s here today , tomorrow supposed to be 63...NO COMPLAINTS FROM NEW JERSEY !! WHOOO HOOO !!:beach:

MKY- you were almost perfect in the spelling ...its PIZZELLE`S:love::love:
I Love Love Love the Vanilla ones !!...You can make them in Caramel or Anise (Italian Licorice) flavors as well...and YES...I am very PROUD OF YOU !!!:hug:

RHMH- Your Thanksgiving sounded very interesting ...Al that house Hoping may have been good for digesting , and then startingto eat all over again !!!!:rotfl: Glad it was a wonderful day for you and Midori :angel:

EE22-Those sugar cookies sound "Scrumtious" as well:love::love::love: !!
Happy December !!:santa::santa::santa::santa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter