June 8, 2015 Disney Dream - 4 night Bahamian cruise - anyone?

We will be a family of 6 going, me, hubby, our two kids, ages 5 and 7, and my parents. It will be everyone's first cruise, and there are mixed feelings in our group about going. I, personally, cannot wait to give cruising a try, and with Disney, I am sure it will make it even more enjoyable! :cool1:

We will be a family of 6 going, me, hubby, our two kids, ages 5 and 7, and my parents. It will be everyone's first cruise, and there are mixed feelings in our group about going. I, personally, cannot wait to give cruising a try, and with Disney, I am sure it will make it even more enjoyable! :cool1:

Hi! Welcome!

So glad we are getting more 'popular' on the boards! My twins are 5 and we have an 11year old. First cruise for us!!!

Our first Disney cruise! Kids have never been on a cruise at all. Both boys ages 8 and 10. We are all sooo excited and looking for FE group for our trip. I see lots have mentioned it-- anyone organizing one?

Where is everyone from?

Posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

Please review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

I am super new to Disboards and don't really understand how it all works.. I thought I was computer savvy... lol. My Family of 4 (DH and 2 DS) will be on the Disney Dream 6/8-12/2015. I am hoping a few friends will book as well. I see all your tickers and such and think it's pretty cool. Looking forward to another amazing cruise! -Melissa

Hi! New to DIS, but found info on FE via Pinterest and was interested. Will be a party of 4 and our first cruise. I have a set of boy/girl twins - 7.

This is my family's first EVER cruise (yep, we chose Disney!). It will be me, my hubby and 2 daughters ages 15 & 8. I was told that I could find out about the fish extender exchange on here......Looking forward to our trip. We do not know what to expect, but very excited for it! :):fish:

Hello!!! We are so excited for this trip. This is our first cruise ever! I.m not sure how all this works, but I've been told that you let other FE families know # of kids, ages, genders, and cabin#. We have 5 kids ages 13(girl),12(girl),11(boy),8(boy),5(boy). We will be celebrating both our girl's birthdays on our trip- June 9th and June 10. Our cabins #9134 & 9136. Look forward to talking to more of FE families!

Hi there! Look up Disney Dream June 8, 2015 on FB. There Carol will put you into a group. I think they are on Group 4 now. There will be approx 30 people in your group. You will get cabin number, age, and gender of everyone in your group. These are the people you will exhange gifts with. Hope that helps! See you on the big boat! Stacey

Not sure how to do this, please let me know if am not correctly posting..... We will be on the June 8th cruise, we are a family of four, 10 year old girl and 14 year old boy, This is our very first cruise. I am open to fish extender if someone starts that. We are coming in from Ohio, where is everyone else from?

Hello!!! We are so excited for this trip. This is our first cruise ever! I.m not sure how all this works, but I've been told that you let other FE families know # of kids, ages, genders, and cabin#. We have 5 kids ages 13(girl),12(girl),11(boy),8(boy),5(boy). We will be celebrating both our girl's birthdays on our trip- June 9th and June 10. Our cabins #9134 & 9136. Look forward to talking to more of FE families!
I need to look up my room number, we are on 9 as well! my son 14 has his birthday a few days after the cruise.

We will be cruising the Disney Dream June 8, 2015. My Husband, myself, and my son.

Last edited:
Just to let all the new people posting know, I believe the fe sign up is closed because it is so close to our departure. You were to have signed up on the facebook page for our date of the cruise so you can be put in a group to share gifts. Sorry if you didnt know

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter