• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 8, 2015 Disney Dream - 4 night Bahamian cruise - anyone?

Disney Mommy D

Mouseketeer
We are on the June 8, 2015, 4 night Bahamian cruise on Disney Dream. I haven't been able to find a "meet" thread. Is anyone else joining us on this cruise? ::wave2:

Disney Mommy D- this will be our first cruise as well!!! My hubby has been on a different cruise line before, but no one else has..... Can we add our thread to the 'meetup group list?' Also, it seems as if other groups have FB pages and FE (fish extender) group pages. Any ideas about these things?!?

Disney Mommy D- this will be our first cruise as well!!! My hubby has been on a different cruise line before, but no one else has..... Can we add our thread to the 'meetup group list?' Also, it seems as if other groups have FB pages and FE (fish extender) group pages. Any ideas about these things?!?
Sure! How do we add it to the list? A FB page would be a great idea for our trip! We went to Disney World in May, and I joined a May planning group on FB. I was able to get so much info from that group, and everyone was super nice and helpful. I'm not sure that my family will want to do the FE, so i won't volunteer to coordinate an FE group. :)

Hi- I will try to get us added to the 'meetup' group list on another page. I think I have to send the link for this thread and then people can fin us, or maybe we have to start a new thread with the date of our cruise in the subject...... Let me investigate! I know NOTHING about FE, so maybe someone will join and want to head that up! I will also start a FB group after looking at a few others as examples and then I'll post that link here. Do you know your cabin assignment yet? We are in 7134. Hope to chat more soon!!!

Hi- I will try to get us added to the 'meetup' group list on another page. I think I have to send the link for this thread and then people can fin us, or maybe we have to start a new thread with the date of our cruise in the subject...... Let me investigate! I know NOTHING about FE, so maybe someone will join and want to head that up! I will also start a FB group after looking at a few others as examples and then I'll post that link here. Do you know your cabin assignment yet? We are in 7134. Hope to chat more soon!!!

Sounds great! Let me know if I can help with anything! I don't remember our room number.. I have it all saved on my work computer. I do know that we are in a family room with a verandah, starboard side.

I submitted a request to have our thread added here...

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?p=52310381&posted=1#post52310381

There was someone on there looking for our cruise! :goodvibes

My family of four will be cruising Disney Dream June 8, 2015 looking for FE?
cabin 7044

Cmesmile4- not sure if there is a FE group yet.... Haven't seen one and haven't found anything on FB. Let us know if you run across anyone else looking!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise! :beach:

Hi all! This will be the first cruise for my family as well! It will be a surprise for my kids, but I don't know if I can hold out - it's already driving me crazy to not tell them about our cruise! I'm also looking forward to joining a FE group! Has anyone found one yet?

Hi all! This will be the first cruise for my family as well! It will be a surprise for my kids, but I don't know if I can hold out - it's already driving me crazy to not tell them about our cruise! I'm also looking forward to joining a FE group! Has anyone found one yet?

Hi! Welcome to the thread! Glad you will be joining us. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter