June 27th - July 4th, 2015 - Disney Fantasy, 7 Night Western Caribbean

:grouphug:Good Morning all! 13 days till we sail!!!
A couple of things.... First, there are quite a few families in both groups that have not been back on this board in a LONG time. I would appreciate if EVERYONE could just check in briefly and let the rest of know that you are still interested and will be participating in the FE exchange. It has been brought to my attn. that sometimes people sign up and then do not bother participating in exchange of gifts. So they "get"...but they don't "give". That is not fair. It certainly doesn't matter what you give... how little you spend on buying things, or how overboard you may go in crafting something.. it is the thought that counts! That being said, it is also only fair that if you signed up, and wanted to be a part of this... and are hanging out an FE.... that you give a little something to everyone in your group.
You can give one cabin gift to each family, individual gifts to everyone, gifts to the kids and one adult gift to the adults... the options are all yours. However... if you signed up, then You should give something to each cabin who listed. So please check in and let me know you are still ON BOARD with this and will be participating. Not fun to find out that half of the groups have moved on somewhere else, and just never said anything.
You can give one gift to each... or several over a few days... it's entirely up to you!! But you should plan on giving something to cabin in your group! :cheer2:

Finally... make sure you put a tag or note on your gifts stating who it's from! We all like to know who our gifts are from!
Any other questions or comments... let me know! I'm new to this also...and just trying to figure it as I go.
Thanks y'all!!!!!
Govignons are still excited about participating!!!

So excited- we are leaving Thursday and going to EPCOT Friday before heading to Ship Saturday!!!! See everyone soon!!! Let the magic begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds fun!!! We are so excited too! I've got suitcases laid out and the packing begun! We leave next Fri. and fly in to Orlando...and then will take the Disney shuttle to the ship on Sat. am! We can't wait!!!

Good Day!! NINE MORE DAYS TILL WE SAIL!!!! I still have not heard back from several families to confirm they are still participating with us in the FE exchange!! Group #1: Sheltonfamily - we have your cabin # but haven't heard from you in some time! Still there?? Coursevector and cmcm624 both have GTY reservations so no cabin #'s yet... but are you both still interested?? cmcm624: Several people have asked the ages of your grown children. Please respond and let me know you are still participating. Group #2: Cruisegirl526 - I have your cabin #'s for your family and your parents'. But haven't heard back from you either... Still interested? Cfiehn and cmcm624 - both have GTY reservations - please confirm you are still participating!
It's getting close now!! Trying to finalize these groups so everyone knows exactly who is participating.... please respond! If we don't hear from you.. I'd say it's up to each member of the groups whether they want to go ahead and gift these families or not. They may have decided to move on to another group, etc. It's up to you! I have extra gifts, so may Pixie Dust to the other group if I don't get confirmation on participation.

7 DAYS TILL WE SAIL!!!!!!:) BOTH GROUPS ARE NOW CLOSED!!!
Another tip: To avoid "sticky fingers" and gifts walking away during late night or port days.... try to deliver your gifts early in the am, or before dinner, when people will most likely be around their cabins. You can deliver gifts all at once, or spread it out over the week... entirely up to you! Don't forget to stop by our MEET AND GREET on Embark Day from 1-2 pm. My family will be there in RED Disney t-shirts and looking forward to meeting everyone!

GROUP #1 (29 people total)
*PrincessSarah314 - 2 adults, (Just married and on their Honeymoon!!!) #2500
*LaurLaur247 - 3 female adults, #9006
*Travelgal2 - 2 adults (husband and wife) #9528
*mgovignon - 2 adults (McCall and George) 2 girls (Campbell,14) and (Catherine, 10), #7031
*Gandara - 1 girl (Genevieve, 12) #5686
*SheltonFamily - 2 adults (Tyson and Sandra), 1 girl (Morgan, 15), 1 boy (Adam, 13) #6673
*kjp - 2 adults, 1 girl (13) Want to do both groups. #9146
*OlafLovesWarmHugs - 1 adult (male), 2 girls (13 and 15) #6520
coursevector - 2 adults, 1 girl (Abby, 2).
GTY RESEV. AND WILL GET ME CABIN NUMBER ASAP.
cmcm624 - 2 adults (Cary and Ken), 2 grown children, 1 girl (Allison) and 1 boy (Logan) - GTY and will not have room # till boarding time. Will need to notify others in groups (they want to do both) of their room # either by note on doors, or Wave phone. I'VE ASKED HER TO POST NOTE ON YOUR DOORS INFORMING OF ROOM NUMBER.

GROUP #2 (31 people total)
*SClark - 2 adults (Sheryl and Steve), 1 boy (Austin, 11) #9572
CruiseGirl1526 - 2 adults, (Chad and Kim) 2 boys (Nick, 11 and Zac, 2 yrs.), 1 girl (Ruby, 7) #6602 and 2 adults (parents Steve and Sally) celebrating their 50th Anniversary) #6578
*Woodward4 - 2 adults (Stacie and Marc), 1 girl (Delaney, turns 9 on July 2!), 1 boy (Tyler, 7) #2048
*KJP - 2 adults, 1 girl (13) Want to do both groups. #9146
*DskiDizFamily - 3 adults,(John and Vacharee, Grandma Judy) 1 boy (James, 10), 2 girls (Vylai, 5 and Rae, 3) #8148
Cfiehn - 2 adults (Mike and Cyndi), 2 girls (Olivia, 6) and (Ava, 4) HAS GTY RESEV. AND WILL GET ME CABIN # ASAP!

cmcm624 - 2 adults (Cary and Ken), 2 grown children, 1 girl (Allison) and 1 boy (Logan) - GTY and will not have room # till boarding time. Will need to notify others in groups (they want to do both) of their room # either by note on doors, or Wave phone. I'VE ASKED HER TO POST NOTE ON YOUR DOORS INFORMING OF ROOM NUMBER!

* - confirmed they are still participating

Juniper29 - 2 adults (Jen and Greg) twins Cameron and Madaline (10 yrs). Would love some Pixie Dust if anyone is so inclined since they are too late to join a group! #8122

Meet and Greet!!!! It's official! We have the Outlook Lounge, Deck 14 mid-ship from 1-2pm on embark day! Come stop by and meet some new cruise friends!

Last edited:

Sorry we have not posted in awhile. It has been crazy busy. We are still interested in participating and our FE are ready for delivery. We are very excited for the meet and greet as well.

Aaaaw! I am so sad that I missed this! We have two kids (twins, 10) who would have loved to have been involved!! :-(

Juniper29: I'm sorry you did not find us sooner! With down to one week away, most of us have planned our FE gifts already. Perhaps you might get lucky with some Pixie Dusting! :tink::tinker:

It is getting "unexpected" gifts!
If you want to leave your cabin number and other info like people in above groups did, maybe some will have extras and "gift" your family! I doubt many more will join to form a third group at this late date.... So might be an option for you.

Okay! There are four of us, greg, me (Jen), Cameron (10 boy) and Madeline (10 girl)! We are in 8122! It is our first Disney cruise and we are so excited! Madei is a dancer and cam loves to swim, so even if they meet the other kids that would be fun :-)

Jen- please come to out Meet and Greet on embark day! Info is posted under group lists. There are a few kids around your children's age. My son is 11 and would love to meet new friends. This is our first cruise as well!
Sheryl

5 DAYS TILL WE SAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!

GROUP #1 (29 people total)
*PrincessSarah314 - 2 adults, (Just married and on their Honeymoon!!!) #2500
*LaurLaur247 - 3 female adults, #9006
*Travelgal2 - 2 adults (husband and wife) #9528
*mgovignon - 2 adults (McCall and George) 2 girls (Campbell,14) and (Catherine, 10), #7031
*Gandara - 1 girl (Genevieve, 12) #5686
*SheltonFamily - 2 adults (Tyson and Sandra), 1 girl (Morgan, 15), 1 boy (Adam, 13) #6673
*kjp - 2 adults, 1 girl (13) Want to do both groups. #9146
*OlafLovesWarmHugs - 1 adult (male), 2 girls (13 and 15) #6520
coursevector - 2 adults, 1 girl (Abby, 2).
GTY RESEV. AND WILL GET ME CABIN NUMBER ASAP.
*cmcm624 - 2 adults (Cary and Ken), 2 grown children, 1 girl (Allison - 25) and 1 boy (Logan - 23) - GTY and will not have room # till boarding time.

GROUP #2 (31 people total)
*SClark - 2 adults (Sheryl and Steve), 1 boy (Austin, 11) #9572
*CruiseGirl1526 - 2 adults, (Chad and Kim) 2 boys (Nick, 11 and Zac, 2 yrs.), 1 girl (Ruby, 7) #6602 and 2 adults (parents Steve and Sally) celebrating their 50th Anniversary) #6578
*Woodward4 - 2 adults (Stacie and Marc), 1 girl (Delaney, turns 9 on July 2!), 1 boy (Tyler, 7) #2048
*KJP - 2 adults, 1 girl (13) Want to do both groups. #9146
*DskiDizFamily - 3 adults,(John and Vacharee, Grandma Judy) 1 boy (James, 10), 2 girls (Vylai, 5 and Rae, 3) #8148
Cfiehn - 2 adults (Mike and Cyndi), 2 girls (Olivia, 6) and (Ava, 4) HAS GTY RESEV. AND WILL GET ME CABIN # ASAP!

*cmcm624 - 2 adults (Cary and Ken), 2 grown children, 1 girl (Allison - 25) and 1 boy (Logan - 23) - GTY and will not have room # till boarding time.

* - confirmed they are still participating
* - those with GTY reservations: PLS check your status and post if have been assigned a room yet!! Would hate to leave you out!! Have not heard from these families in quite some time and do not know whether they are even still participating or not.

Juniper29 - 2 adults (Jen and Greg) twins Cameron and Madeline (10 yrs). Would love some Pixie Dust if anyone is so inclined since they are too late to join a group! #8122

Meet and Greet!!!! It's official! We have the Outlook Lounge, Deck 14 mid-ship from 1-2pm on embark day! Come stop by and meet some new cruise friends!! My family will be there in RED Disney tshirts!!

Last edited:
Okay! There are four of us, greg, me (Jen), Cameron (10 boy) and Madeline (10 girl)! We are in 8122! It is our first Disney cruise and we are so excited! Madei is a dancer and cam loves to swim, so even if they meet the other kids that would be fun :-)

Welcome! This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise, first on the Fantasy. We have cruised another line before, but we prefer Disney for how family friendly it is. We haven't had a bad experience yet.

One week from today!!! Can't wait to set sail, relax, and let someone else do the cooking and cleaning for a week. :-)

Those of you with GTY Reservations: PLS get me your cabin number ASAP!! I will try to post it here as soon as I hear from you. If we are already on ship and I don't get the chance, I will have a small dry erase board on my door and you can write your Screen name and cabin number on it. The others in your group can get the info there. We have not heard back from the following families and would greatly appreciate you checking in and letting us know you are still participating and will get us your Cabin # ASAP!! Thanks!!!

Group#1
Coursevector (3 people)

Group#2
Cfiehn - (4 people)

Last edited:
:grouphug:Good Morning all! 13 days till we sail!!!
A couple of things.... First, there are quite a few families in both groups that have not been back on this board in a LONG time. I would appreciate if EVERYONE could just check in briefly and let the rest of know that you are still interested and will be participating in the FE exchange. It has been brought to my attn. that sometimes people sign up and then do not bother participating in exchange of gifts. So they "get"...but they don't "give". That is not fair. It certainly doesn't matter what you give... how little you spend on buying things, or how overboard you may go in crafting something.. it is the thought that counts! That being said, it is also only fair that if you signed up, and wanted to be a part of this... and are hanging out an FE.... that you give a little something to everyone in your group.
You can give one cabin gift to each family, individual gifts to everyone, gifts to the kids and one adult gift to the adults... the options are all yours. However... if you signed up, then You should give something to each cabin who listed. So please check in and let me know you are still ON BOARD with this and will be participating. Not fun to find out that half of the groups have moved on somewhere else, and just never said anything.
You can give one gift to each... or several over a few days... it's entirely up to you!! But you should plan on giving something to cabin in your group! :cheer2:

Finally... make sure you put a tag or note on your gifts stating who it's from! We all like to know who our gifts are from!
Any other questions or comments... let me know! I'm new to this also...and just trying to figure it as I go.
Thanks y'all!!!!!

We are all still in (my parent's cabin too!), and thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter