June 27th - July 4th, 2015 - Disney Fantasy, 7 Night Western Caribbean

We are in! Please confirm us, too :)
CruiseGirl1526 - cabin 6602
Sally&Steve - cabin 6578

Can NOT wait!!
p.s. thank you for getting the "grown children" ages :D

Okay, maybe not so jealous! ;-) Stay cool! We have near/at 100 degree temps here plus over 50% humidity so we are definitely looking forward to some cool ocean breezes.
About 112 here today near Phoenix....! Yuck!! Will be glad to feel those nice ocean breezes!

About 112 here today near Phoenix....! Yuck!! Will be glad to feel those nice ocean breezes!

Last week, my daughter helped with a camp at her school. The camp director decided to have some fun with the kids by frying an egg on the sidewalk. :-)

With all of this talk of the weather, I just realized I haven't checked out the forecast for next week. It looks like no day over 90 in our ports, but there is a chance of rain in Cozumel. I can't see a forecast out to CC yet.

My husband said weather was calling for thunder showers in Cozumel.... Hopefully will clear and no showers!

Aaaaw! I am so sad that I missed this! We have two kids (twins, 10) who would have loved to have been involved!! :-(
I have a 10 year old daughter- Catherine and she is thrilled that we might meet some other 10 year olds- I have added you to my list so I will definitely leave something for you.
I hope you can come to meet and greet so our 10 year olds can meet.

Jen- please come to out Meet and Greet on embark day! Info is posted under group lists. There are a few kids around your children's age. My son is 11 and would love to meet new friends. This is our first cruise as well!
Sheryl
Please stop by Meet and Greet so we can say hello- I have a 10 year old daughter too.

3 DAYS TILL WE SAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like there are three families with GTY reservations that need to get us their room numbers. If you get them in next day or two.... please post the info!!!!Again, I will have a dry erase board on my cabin door as soon as I get into my room.... so if those families can post their names and cabin #, that would be great and the others in group can know where to deliver your gifts.
Getting so close and looking forward to meeting you all at our Meet and Greet!!!! Any last minute comments or questions.... please don't hesitate!!!

GROUP #1 (29 people total)
*PrincessSarah314 - 2 adults, (Just married and on their Honeymoon!!!) #2500
*LaurLaur247 - 3 female adults, #9006
*Travelgal2 - 2 adults (husband and wife) #9528
*mgovignon - 2 adults (McCall and George) 2 girls (Campbell,14) and (Catherine, 10), #7031
*Gandara - 1 girl (Genevieve, 12) #5686
*SheltonFamily - 2 adults (Tyson and Sandra), 1 girl (Morgan, 15), 1 boy (Adam, 13) #6673
*kjp - 2 adults, 1 girl (13) Want to do both groups. #9146
*OlafLovesWarmHugs - 1 adult (male), 2 girls (13 and 15) #6520
coursevector - 2 adults, 1 girl (Abby, 2).
GTY RESEV. AND WILL GET ME CABIN NUMBER ASAP.
*cmcm624 - 2 adults (Cary and Ken), 2 grown children, 1 girl (Allison - 25) and 1 boy (Logan - 23) - GTY and will not have room # till boarding time.

GROUP #2 (31 people total)
*SClark - 2 adults (Sheryl and Steve), 1 boy (Austin, 11) #9572
*CruiseGirl1526 - 2 adults, (Chad and Kim) 2 boys (Nick, 11 and Zac, 2 yrs.), 1 girl (Ruby, 7) #6602 and 2 adults (parents Steve and Sally) celebrating their 50th Anniversary) #6578
*Woodward4 - 2 adults (Stacie and Marc), 1 girl (Delaney, turns 9 on July 2!), 1 boy (Tyler, 7) #2048
*KJP - 2 adults, 1 girl (13) Want to do both groups. #9146
*DskiDizFamily - 3 adults,(John and Vacharee, Grandma Judy) 1 boy (James, 10), 2 girls (Vylai, 5 and Rae, 3) #8148
Cfiehn - 2 adults (Mike and Cyndi), 2 girls (Olivia, 6) and (Ava, 4) HAS GTY RESEV. AND WILL GET ME CABIN # ASAP!

*cmcm624 - 2 adults (Cary and Ken), 2 grown children, 1 girl (Allison - 25) and 1 boy (Logan - 23) - GTY and will not have room # till boarding time.

* - confirmed they are still participating
* - those with GTY reservations: PLS check your status and post if have been assigned a room yet!! Would hate to leave you out!! Have not heard from these families in quite some time and do not know whether they are even still participating or not.

Juniper29 - 2 adults (Jen and Greg) twins Cameron and Madeline (10 yrs). Would love some Pixie Dust if anyone is so inclined since they are too late to join a group! #8122

Meet and Greet!!!! It's official! We have the Outlook Lounge, Deck 14 mid-ship from 1-2pm on embark day! Come stop by and meet some new cruise friends!! My family will be there in RED Disney tshirts!!

Last edited:
Looks like there are just two families with GTY reservations that need to get us their room numbers. Again, I will have a dry erase board on my cabin door as soon as I get into my room.... so if those 2 families can post their names and cabin #, that would be great and the others in group can know where to deliver your gifts.
Getting so close and looking forward to meeting you all at our Meet and Greet!!!! Any last minute comments or questions.... please don't hesitate!!!

*mgovignon - 2 adults (McCall and George) 2 girls (Campbell,14) and (Catherine, 10), #7031
*SheltonFamily - 2 adults (Tyson and Sandra), 1 girl (Morgan, 15), 1 boy (Adam, 13) #6673

*CruiseGirl1526 - 2 adults, (Chad and Kim) 2 boys (Nick, 11 and Zac, 2 yrs.), 1 girl (Ruby, 7) #6602 and 2 adults (parents Steve and Sally) celebrating their 50th Anniversary) #6578
*Woodward4 - 2 adults (Stacie and Marc), 1 girl (Delaney, turns 9 on July 2!), 1 boy (Tyler, 7) #2048
*DskiDizFamily - 3 adults,(John and Vacharee, Grandma Judy) 1 boy (James, 10), 2 girls (Vylai, 5 and Rae, 3) #8148
Cfiehn - 2 adults (Mike and Cyndi), 2 girls (Olivia, 6) and (Ava, 4) HAS GTY RESEV. AND WILL GET ME CABIN # ASAP!

* - those with GTY reservations: PLS check your status and post if have been assigned a room yet!! Would hate to leave you out!! Have not heard from these families in quite some time and do not know whether they are even still participating or not.

Juniper29 - 2 adults (Jen and Greg) twins Cameron and Madeline (10 yrs). Would love some Pixie Dust if anyone is so inclined since they are too late to join a group! #8122

Meet and Greet!!!! It's official! We have the Outlook Lounge, Deck 14 mid-ship from 1-2pm on embark day! Come stop by and meet some new cruise friends!! My family will be there in RED Disney tshirts!!

Unless I'm missing an update somewhere, I still have 3 GTY families without room numbers: coursevector, Cfiehn, and cmcm624. Did someone provide a cabin number somewhere along the way that I missed? I just want to make sure I didn't miss something.

Unless I'm missing an update somewhere, I still have 3 GTY families without room numbers: coursevector, Cfiehn, and cmcm624. Did someone provide a cabin number somewhere along the way that I missed? I just want to make sure I didn't miss something.

Nope... you are absolutely correct! Oops... sorry about that! We still have THREE GTY families..... LET US KNOW IF YOU GET ROOM NUMBERS SOON AND I WILL POST THEM!!!!

Looks like there are three families with GTY reservations that need to get us their room numbers. If you get them in next day or two.... please post the info!!!!Again, I will have a dry erase board on my cabin door as soon as I get into my room.... so if those families can post their names and cabin #, that would be great and the others in group can know where to deliver your gifts.
Getting so close and looking forward to meeting you all at our Meet and Greet!!!! Any last minute comments or questions.... please don't hesitate!!

Coursevector family and Cfiehn: HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU IN QUITE SOME TIME AND NOT SURE YOU ARE STILL PARTICIPATING!!!! CAN YOU CONFIRM PLEASE!!!??????

Nope... you are absolutely correct! Oops... sorry about that! We still have THREE GTY families..... LET US KNOW IF YOU GET ROOM NUMBERS SOON AND I WILL POST THEM!!!!

No worries! I've been trying to check back in to see if they get it ahead of time, and I wanted to make sure my "I'm REALLY ready for vacation" brain didn't miss it somewhere. :-)

No worries! I've been trying to check back in to see if they get it ahead of time, and I wanted to make sure my "I'm REALLY ready for vacation" brain didn't miss it somewhere. :-)
Does GTY reservation mean they don't get room numbers till they board? Seems they would have some idea at this point to alert people of their rooms, huh? Well.....I don't know quite what else to do except wait and see if we hear from them soon. I'll keep checking back. They will just have to leave a note on my door otherwise..

Just for the record, we won't have our cabin number until we check in (we are on a couple of waitlists) our plan is deliver on day one, and we will leave a post-it on your FE or door with our cabin number :-). Sorry about. It have ages for the "kids" earlier, it is weird to think that my babies are 23 and 25, where did the time go???

Just for the record, we won't have our cabin number until we check in (we are on a couple of waitlists) our plan is deliver on day one, and we will leave a post-it on your FE or door with our cabin number :-). Sorry about. It have ages for the "kids" earlier, it is weird to think that my babies are 23 and 25, where did the time go???

Okay Thanks Cary....I will get a Dry Erase board posted on my door as soon as we are able to check in. Feel free to write your cabin number on that and the rest of groups can get the info there. Yes, strange to think of our babies growing up! My daughter is turning 33 in August.... and my son turns 12 in August also. My kids are 21 years (and 3 weeks) apart!!! And nobody in-between them!! Yes... I am crazy!!! But he is the love of my life...and keeps me young!! I had him at 46 years of age!! :love::crazy::love2:

Does GTY reservation mean they don't get room numbers till they board? Seems they would have some idea at this point to alert people of their rooms, huh? Well.....I don't know quite what else to do except wait and see if we hear from them soon. I'll keep checking back. They will just have to leave a note on my door otherwise..

It's my understanding that some people could find out cabin assignments 90 days out, but some might not find out until the day of sailing when they check in. We've never done GTY so I don't know if there is a reason some might find out early versus late.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter