June 27th - July 4th, 2015 - Disney Fantasy, 7 Night Western Caribbean

We will be in WDW starting Monday June 21. We are doing a split stay between BLT and Boardwalk.

Anyone else getting to the world early?

18 DAYS TILL CRUISE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GROUPS NOW CLOSED!!!!
Hi All! I've added all requests up to this date. Some want to do both groups. Any newcomers after today will need to form new group.

I STILL NEED CABIN NUMBERS FROM TWO OF YOU! HAVE NOT HEARD BACK FROM YOU AND I'VE ASKED FOR CABIN NUMBERS FOR OVER A MONTH NOW. IF I DON'T HEAR FROM YOU THIS WEEK, I WILL BE DELETING YOU FROM THE GROUP AS IT IS NOT FAIR FOR EVERYONE WHO IS TRYING TO PLAN AND BUY GIFTS. THANKS!! :)
As it stands for right now:

GROUP #1 (36 people total, but 9 may not be in group if I don't hear back from them! So you would have 27 total!)
PrincessSarah314 - 2 adults, (Just married and on their Honeymoon!!!) #2500
LaurLaur247 - 3 female adults, #9006
CruisingasDaisy - 2 adults, 1 boy (15), 2 girls (15 and 13) NEED YOUR CABIN # ! WE MUST HEAR FROM YOU OR YOU WILL BE DELETED FROM GROUP!!

mgovignon - 2 adults (McCall and George) 2 girls (Campbell,14) and (Catherine, 10), #7031
Gandara - 1 girl (Genevieve, 12) #5686
BeverlyHVS -2 adults, 1 girl (16), 1 boy (13) NEED YOUR CABIN # ! WE MUST HEAR FROM YOU OR YOU WILL BE DELETED FROM GROUP!!

SheltonFamily - 2 adults (Tyson and Sandra), 1 girl (Morgan, 15), 1 boy (Adam, 13) #6673
kjp - 2 adults, 1 girl (13) Want to do both groups. #9146
OlafLovesWarmHugs - 1 adult (male), 2 girls (13 and 15) #6520
coursevector - 2 adults, 1 girl (Abby, 2).
NEED CABIN # PLS! GTY RESEV. AND WILL GET ME CABIN NUMBER ASAP.
cmcm624 - 2 adults (Cary and Ken), 2 grown children, 1 girl (Allison) and 1 boy (Logan) - GTY and will not have room # till boarding time. Will need to notify others in groups (they want to do both) of their room # either by note on doors, or Wave phone. I'VE ASKED HER TO POST NOTE ON YOUR DOORS INFORMING OF ROOM NUMBER.

GROUP #2 (31 people total)
SClark - 2 adults (Sheryl and Steve), 1 boy (Austin, 11) #9572
CruiseGirl1526 - 2 adults, (Chad and Kim) 2 boys (Nick, 11 and Zac, 2 yrs.), 1 girl (Ruby, 7) #6602 and 2 adults (parents Steve and Sally) celebrating their 50th Anniversary) #6578
Woodward4 - 2 adults (Stacie and Marc), 1 girl (Delaney, turns 9 on July 2!), 1 boy (Tyler, 7) #2048
KJP - 2 adults, 1 girl (13) Want to do both groups. #9146
DskiDizFamily - 3 adults,(John and Vacharee, Grandma Judy) 1 boy (James, 10), 2 girls (Vylai, 5 and Rae, 3) #8148
Cfiehn - 2 adults (Mike and Cyndi), 2 girls (Olivia, 6) and (Ava, 4) NEED YOUR CABIN #! HAS GTY RESEV. AND WILL GET ME CABIN # ASAP!

cmcm624 - 2 adults (Cary and Ken), 2 grown children, 1 girl (Allison) and 1 boy (Logan) - GTY and will not have room # till boarding time. Will need to notify others in groups (they want to do both) of their room # either by note on doors, or Wave phone. I'VE ASKED HER TO POST NOTE ON YOUR DOORS INFORMING OF ROOM NUMBER!

Meet and Greet!!!! It's official! We have the Outlook Lounge, Deck 14 mid-ship from 1-2pm on embark day! Come stop by and meet some new cruise friends!

Hey...do you have me and my DH in Group 2? I replied to the email, but don't see us here. I still don't have our cabin number...still waiting. Thanks!

Hey...do you have me and my DH in Group 2? I replied to the email, but don't see us here. I still don't have our cabin number...still waiting. Thanks!

I do not. Your msg. did not mention anything about joining a FE group. You mentioned your husband's bday and being interested in a "Meet and Greet", but never anything about an FE group... so I did not know you wanted to be in a group! I will be deleting two families from Group #1, as I have heard nothing from them in over a month. You can take the place of one of them in Group #1. It is getting very late in the game, and many of us have already planned our FE gifts at this point. I know that Group #1 has probably taken these two families into consideration, so hopefully it won't be an issue with adding you in, as those two families are most likely no-shows. I gave them notice after notice to please respond, so I will be deleting them, and lucky for you that frees up a space for you and your husband.

Last edited:
GROUPS ARE CLOSED!!! We are at 17 days till cruise time! I hate to turn people away, but at this point in the game everyone is trying to plan their FE gifts (most have already bought or made them by now. Mine are all done!!)... and it's not fair to anyone to keep adding more people to groups. I'M SORRY!!!!! However, Travelgal2 and her husband will be put into Group #! and the two families who have not responded (9 people total) will be removed. We just cannot wait any longer to see if there is still interest, when we have others waiting to join. Travelgal2: I need your cabin room number ASAP please, as soon as you get it. Thanks!!! :flower1:
I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ADD ANYONE ELSE TO FE GROUPS!!! PERHAPS SOME PIXIE DUST WILL COME YOUR WAY... BUT I HAVE TO SET A LIMIT SOMEWHERE FOR THOSE OF US WHO HAVE ALREADY FINISHED THEIR FE GIFTS. o_O

Last edited:
:) BOTH GROUPS ARE NOW CLOSED!!! NO NEWBIES WILL BE ADDED AFTER TODAY 6/11 ! IT IS GETTING TOO LATE IN GAME AND MOST OF US HAVE FINISHED PLANNING OR ARE WORKING ON OUR FE GIFTS!!!!
THIS IS THE FINAL LIST FOR BOTH FE GROUPS. I HAVE TAKEN OUT THE TWO FAMILIES THAT HAVE BEEN UNHEARD OF FOR 2 MONTHS, AND HAVE ADDED IN ONE COUPLE TO GROUP #1 IN PLACE. THESE ARE THE FINAL TOTALS AND I WILL NOT BE ADDING ANYONE ELSE. WE HAVE TO DRAW THE LINE SOMEWHERE AND WE ARE JUST OVER TWO WEEKS FROM CRUISE TIME NOW!!! :)

GROUP #1 (29 people total)
PrincessSarah314 - 2 adults, (Just married and on their Honeymoon!!!) #2500
LaurLaur247 - 3 female adults, #9006
Travelgal2 - 2 adults (husband and wife) NEED YOUR CABIN # ASAP PLEASE!!

mgovignon - 2 adults (McCall and George) 2 girls (Campbell,14) and (Catherine, 10), #7031
Gandara - 1 girl (Genevieve, 12) #5686
SheltonFamily - 2 adults (Tyson and Sandra), 1 girl (Morgan, 15), 1 boy (Adam, 13) #6673
kjp - 2 adults, 1 girl (13) Want to do both groups. #9146
OlafLovesWarmHugs - 1 adult (male), 2 girls (13 and 15) #6520
GTY RESEV. AND WILL GET ME CABIN NUMBER ASAP.
cmcm624 - 2 adults (Cary and Ken), 2 grown children, 1 girl (Allison) and 1 boy (Logan) - GTY and will not have room # till boarding time. Will need to notify others in groups (they want to do both) of their room # either by note on doors, or Wave phone. I'VE ASKED HER TO POST NOTE ON YOUR DOORS INFORMING OF ROOM NUMBER.

SClark - 2 adults (Sheryl and Steve), 1 boy (Austin, 11) #9572
CruiseGirl1526 - 2 adults, (Chad and Kim) 2 boys (Nick, 11 and Zac, 2 yrs.), 1 girl (Ruby, 7) #6602 and 2 adults (parents Steve and Sally) celebrating their 50th Anniversary) #6578
Woodward4 - 2 adults (Stacie and Marc), 1 girl (Delaney, turns 9 on July 2!), 1 boy (Tyler, 7) #2048
KJP - 2 adults, 1 girl (13) Want to do both groups. #9146
DskiDizFamily - 3 adults,(John and Vacharee, Grandma Judy) 1 boy (James, 10), 2 girls (Vylai, 5 and Rae, 3) #8148
Cfiehn - 2 adults (Mike and Cyndi), 2 girls (Olivia, 6) and (Ava, 4) HAS GTY RESEV. AND WILL GET ME CABIN # ASAP!

cmcm624 - 2 adults (Cary and Ken), 2 grown children, 1 girl (Allison) and 1 boy (Logan) - GTY and will not have room # till boarding time. Will need to notify others in groups (they want to do both) of their room # either by note on doors, or Wave phone. I'VE ASKED HER TO POST NOTE ON YOUR DOORS INFORMING OF ROOM NUMBER!

Meet and Greet!!!! It's official! We have the Outlook Lounge, Deck 14 mid-ship from 1-2pm on embark day! Come stop by and meet some new cruise friends!

Last edited:

14 DAYS TILL WE SAIL!!!!!!:) BOTH GROUPS ARE NOW CLOSED!!! NO NEWBIES WILL BE ADDED AFTER TODAY 6/11 ! IT IS GETTING TOO LATE IN GAME AND MOST OF US HAVE FINISHED PLANNING OR ARE WORKING ON OUR FE GIFTS!!!!

*PrincessSarah314 - 2 adults, (Just married and on their Honeymoon!!!) #2500
*LaurLaur247 - 3 female adults, #9006
*Travelgal2 - 2 adults (husband and wife) GTY RESEV. AND WILL GET ME CABIN NUMBER ASAP.

*mgovignon - 2 adults (McCall and George) 2 girls (Campbell,14) and (Catherine, 10), #7031
*Gandara - 1 girl (Genevieve, 12) #5686
*kjp - 2 adults, 1 girl (13) Want to do both groups. #9146
*OlafLovesWarmHugs - 1 adult (male), 2 girls (13 and 15) #6520

*SClark - 2 adults (Sheryl and Steve), 1 boy (Austin, 11) #9572
*Woodward4 - 2 adults (Stacie and Marc), 1 girl (Delaney, turns 9 on July 2!), 1 boy (Tyler, 7) #2048
*KJP - 2 adults, 1 girl (13) Want to do both groups. #9146
Cfiehn - 2 adults (Mike and Cyndi), 2 girls (Olivia, 6) and (Ava, 4) HAS GTY RESEV. AND WILL GET ME CABIN # ASAP!

* - confirmed they are still participating

Last edited:
cmcm624: I've sent you a PM. People are wondering ages of your two "grown children".... are we talking teenagers, or adults over 21? Some would like to know for their FE gifts. Please let us know!! :thanks:

:grouphug:Good Morning all! 13 days till we sail!!!
A couple of things.... First, there are quite a few families in both groups that have not been back on this board in a LONG time. I would appreciate if EVERYONE could just check in briefly and let the rest of know that you are still interested and will be participating in the FE exchange. It has been brought to my attn. that sometimes people sign up and then do not bother participating in exchange of gifts. So they "get"...but they don't "give". That is not fair. It certainly doesn't matter what you give... how little you spend on buying things, or how overboard you may go in crafting something.. it is the thought that counts! That being said, it is also only fair that if you signed up, and wanted to be a part of this... and are hanging out an FE.... that you give a little something to everyone in your group.
You can give one cabin gift to each family, individual gifts to everyone, gifts to the kids and one adult gift to the adults... the options are all yours. However... if you signed up, then You should give something to each cabin who listed. So please check in and let me know you are still ON BOARD with this and will be participating. Not fun to find out that half of the groups have moved on somewhere else, and just never said anything.
You can give one gift to each... or several over a few days... it's entirely up to you!! But you should plan on giving something to cabin in your group! :cheer2:

Finally... make sure you put a tag or note on your gifts stating who it's from! We all like to know who our gifts are from!
Any other questions or comments... let me know! I'm new to this also...and just trying to figure it as I go.
Thanks y'all!!!!!

Last edited:
13 DAYS TILL WE SAIL!!!!!!:) BOTH GROUPS ARE NOW CLOSED!!! NO NEWBIES WILL BE ADDED! IT IS GETTING TOO LATE IN GAME AND MOST OF US HAVE FINISHED PLANNING OR ARE WORKING ON OUR FE GIFTS!!!!

*Travelgal2 - 2 adults (husband and wife) GTY RESEV. AND WILL GET ME CABIN NUMBER ASAP.

*mgovignon - 2 adults (McCall and George) 2 girls (Campbell,14) and (Catherine, 10), #7031

*Woodward4 - 2 adults (Stacie and Marc), 1 girl (Delaney, turns 9 on July 2!), 1 boy (Tyler, 7) #2048
*DskiDizFamily - 3 adults,(John and Vacharee, Grandma Judy) 1 boy (James, 10), 2 girls (Vylai, 5 and Rae, 3) #8148

Last edited:
Greetings to everyone! Can't wait for the cruise to be here! Hope everyone has safe travels and can make the Meet and Greet.
We've got our FE gifts packed before the sunblock! We're putting finishing touches on our FE hanger. Please count us as confirmed for the list as above...Hopefully our GTY's get nice rooms!

13 DAYS TILL WE SAIL!!!!!!:) BOTH GROUPS ARE NOW CLOSED!!! NO NEWBIES WILL BE ADDED! IT IS GETTING TOO LATE IN GAME AND MOST OF US HAVE FINISHED PLANNING OR ARE WORKING ON OUR FE GIFTS!!!!

*DskiDizFamily - 3 adults,(John and Vacharee, Grandma Judy) 1 boy (James, 10), 2 girls (Vylai, 5 and Rae, 3) #8148

So excited! Single mom here with 12 yo dd. any other single parents on this cruise? Is that common?

Hello! We are so excited! This will be our first cruise. We have our son who is 11 and he is super excited to cruise and meet some new friends. He is a HUGE Minecraft fan and would love to meet other kids his age. So, I need to know all about this FE thing.... what do we do to sign up and how does it work?

We are cruising with our two sons, 10 and 12, huge mine craft fans. We should introduce them!

10 DAYS TILL WE SAIL!!!!!!:) BOTH GROUPS ARE NOW CLOSED!!!

*Travelgal2 - 2 adults (husband and wife) #9528

Last edited:
So excited- we are leaving Thursday and going to EPCOT Friday before heading to Ship Saturday!!!! See everyone soon!!! Let the magic begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter