June 27th - July 4th, 2015 - Disney Fantasy, 7 Night Western Caribbean

SClark, we had to order our FE gifts already since we'll already be on vacation a week before the cruise. Plus with the wedding I didn't want to have more things on my plate. We may or may not have enough for those who are in our group but didn't post cabin number already. Just an FYI. We aren't trying to exclude anyone but I didn't want to wait any longer (or order way too many gifts). Hope that's okay!
Hey Sarah... You are fine! Absolutely! I've asked and I know a couple aren't getting room numbers till they board and I've left it up to them to let others know their room number. I do not want the job of running around on ship to put notes on everyone's door! So just do what ever you need to do and it will be fine. I can check my email at boarding, and if I have any further info... I will post it!!! But it will be up to everyone to check this board, before sailing away!! That or the people getting late room numbers at boarding time, will just need to print the group they are in, and leave a note at doors of other group members, so we can be sure to get them their FE gifts!!

Last edited:
Good morning! Was a time decided for this? Would love to participate. Thanks!!

Hey everyone!!! Fellow cruiser Sarah just was able to reserve a spot for our Meet and Greet! We have the Outlook Lounge on Deck 14 - mid ship on embark day. They will put a sign out stating "closed for private function for one hour". We can have it from 1-2pm or 4:30-5:30pm. What is everyone's preference?

Good morning! I just booked this sailing and we can't wait! If you see a tall, handsome grey-ing guy who's typically happy but probably somewhat ticked that I've made him wear either matching Disney shirts or a shirt describing how old he's about to be, please join me in wishing him a very Happy 50th Birthday! (He won't be a half-century old until early August, but this came up and we're celebrating a little early. :-)

Would enjoy meeting y'all at a meet-and-greet!

Anyone interested in a cabin crawl? (Or has someone already created one?)

I am not sure if I missed the email, or if you haven't had the opportunity to complete groups. Were groups formed?

I am not sure if I missed the email, or if you haven't had the opportunity to complete groups. Were groups formed?

PLEASE SCROLL UP!!!! GROUPS HAVE BEEN POSTED (AND ARE NOW CLOSED!) I STILL NEED YOUR CABIN # PLEASE!!!!
THANKS!!!

HERE IS INFO AGAIN... for those of you who missed it!!! :)
21 DAYS TILL CRUISE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE ARE STILL FIVE FAMILIES THAT I NEED CABIN #'s FOR! PLS LET ME KNOW THIS INFO, WHICH WILL ALSO CONFIRM THAT YOU STILL WISH TO BE A PART OF GROUP! PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO PLAN THEIR FE GIFTS AND I WOULD LIKE ACCURATE NUMBERS FOR EVERYONE!!! THANKS!!!

GROUPS NOW CLOSED!!!!
Hi All! I've added all requests up to this date. Some want to do both groups. I still need cabin #s from several families or will need to delete them from the lists. Any newcomers after today will need to form new group.

I STILL NEED CABIN NUMBERS FROM SOME OF YOU! MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THAT INFO SO YOU CAN RECIEVE YOUR FE GIFTS!!!! :)
As it stands for right now:

GROUP #1 (33 people total)
PrincessSarah314 - 2 adults, (Just married and on their Honeymoon!!!) #2500
LaurLaur247 - 3 female adults, #9006
CruisingasDaisy - 2 adults, 1 boy (15), 2 girls (15 and 13) NEED YOUR CABIN # !

mgovignon - 2 adults (McCall and George) 2 girls (Campbell,14) and (Catherine, 10), #7031
Gandara - 1 girl (Genevieve, 12) #5686
BeverlyHVS -2 adults, 1 girl (16), 1 boy (13) NEED YOUR CABIN # !

SheltonFamily - 2 adults (Tyson and Sandra), 1 girl (Morgan, 15), 1 boy (Adam, 13) #6673
kjp - 2 adults, 1 girl (13) Want to do both groups. #9146
coursevector - 2 adults, 1 girl (Abby, 2).
NEED CABIN # PLS!
cmcm624 - 2 adults (Cary and Ken), 2 grown children, 1 girl (Allison) and 1 boy (Logan) - GTY and will not have room # till boarding time. Will need to notify others in groups (they want to do both) of their room # either by note on doors, or Wave phone.

GROUP #2 (31 people total)
SClark - 2 adults (Sheryl and Steve), 1 boy (Austin, 11) #9572
CruiseGirl1526 - 2 adults, (Chad and Kim) 2 boys (Nick, 11 and Zac, 2 yrs.), 1 girl (Ruby, 7) #6602 and 2 adults (parents Steve and Sally) celebrating their 50th Anniversary) #6578
Woodward4 - 2 adults (Stacie and Marc), 1 girl (Delaney, turns 9 on July 2!), 1 boy (Tyler, 7) #2048
KJP - 2 adults, 1 girl (13) Want to do both groups. #9146
DskiDizFamily - 3 adults,(John and Vacharee, Grandma Judy) 1 boy (James, 10), 2 girls (Vylai, 5 and Rae, 3) #8148
Cfiehn - 2 adults (Mike and Cyndi), 2 girls (Olivia, 6) and (Ava, 4) NEED YOUR CABIN #!

cmcm624 - 2 adults (Cary and Ken), 2 grown children, 1 girl (Allison) and 1 boy (Logan) - GTY and will not have room # till boarding time. Will need to notify others in groups (they want to do both) of their room # either by note on doors, or Wave phone.

Meet and Greet!!!! It's official! We have the Outlook Lounge, Deck 14 mid-ship from 1-2pm on embark day! Come stop by and meet some new cruise friends!

Last edited:
Good morning! I just booked this sailing and we can't wait! If you see a tall, handsome grey-ing guy who's typically happy but probably somewhat ticked that I've made him wear either matching Disney shirts or a shirt describing how old he's about to be, please join me in wishing him a very Happy 50th Birthday! (He won't be a half-century old until early August, but this came up and we're celebrating a little early. :-)

Hello and welcome!! I have already organized the FE groups over the past couple of months, and they are now closed. People need time to plan, buy, make their FE gifts, and I waited as long as I could. If more late-comers join, maybe you can form a third group yourselves! There is a Meet and Greet scheduled... See my post above and below this! Have no idea what a "Cabin Crawl" is... but feel free to create/set up one if there is interest!

We're celebrating my DH's and DD's birthdays too. I couldn't ever get my DH to wear matching shirts or one that mentions his age. That being said, he is willing to wear Grumpy t-shirts which should tell you something. :-)

Hey Sarah... You are fine! Absolutely! I've asked and I know a couple aren't getting room numbers till they board and I've left it up to them to let others know their room number. I do not want the job of running around on ship to put notes on everyone's door! So just do what ever you need to do and it will be fine. I can check my email at boarding, and if I have any further info... I will post it!!! But it will be up to everyone to check this board, before sailing away!! That or the people getting late room numbers at boarding time, will just need to print the group they are in, and leave a note at doors of other group members, so we can be sure to get them their FE gifts!!

I have been a complete basket case, and totally let posting my Cabin # slip my mind!!! No worries Sarah! We understand. I have posted our number now, we are in Cabin 2048! Thought I would post one more time!

THERE ARE STILL FIVE FAMILIES THAT I NEED CABIN #'s FOR! PLS LET ME KNOW THIS INFO, WHICH WILL ALSO CONFIRM THAT YOU STILL WISH TO BE A PART OF GROUP! PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO PLAN THEIR FE GIFTS AND I WOULD LIKE ACCURATE NUMBERS FOR EVERYONE!!! THANKS!!!

GROUPS NOW CLOSED!!!!
Hi All! I've added all requests up to this date. Some want to do both groups. I still need cabin #s from several families or will need to delete them from the lists. Any newcomers after today will need to form new group.

I STILL NEED CABIN NUMBERS FROM SOME OF YOU! MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THAT INFO SO YOU CAN RECIEVE YOUR FE GIFTS!!!! :)

mgovignon - 2 adults (McCall and George) 2 girls (Campbell,14) and (Catherine, 10), #7031

SheltonFamily - 2 adults (Tyson and Sandra), 1 girl (Morgan, 15), 1 boy (Adam, 13) #6673
NEED CABIN # PLS!

CruiseGirl1526 - 2 adults, (Chad and Kim) 2 boys (Nick, 11 and Zac, 2 yrs.), 1 girl (Ruby, 7) #6602 and 2 adults (parents Steve and Sally) celebrating their 50th Anniversary) #6578
Woodward4 - 2 adults (Stacie and Marc), 1 girl (Delaney, turns 9 on July 2!), 1 boy (Tyler, 7) NEED YOUR CABIN # !

DskiDizFamily - 3 adults,(John and Vacharee, Grandma Judy) 1 boy (James, 10), 2 girls (Vylai, 5 and Rae, 3) #8148
Cfiehn - 2 adults (Mike and Cyndi), 2 girls (Olivia, 6) and (Ava, 4) NEED YOUR CABIN #!

Meet and Greet!!!! It's official! We have the Outlook Lounge, Deck 14 mid-ship from 1-2pm on embark day! Come stop by and meet some new cruise friends!

We are in Group #2 Woodward4 Cabin 2048. So excited...the countdown has OFFICIALLY begun!!!

HERE IS INFO AGAIN... for those of you who missed it!!! :)
21 DAYS TILL CRUISE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GROUPS NOW CLOSED!!!!

NEED CABIN # PLS!

Woodward4 - 2 adults (Stacie and Marc), 1 girl (Delaney, turns 9 on July 2!), 1 boy (Tyler, 7) #2048

20 Days!!!!!! :jumping1::jumping1:
I have added all new info to group lists. There are three families who have GTY and don't have cabin numbers yet. You can count them in when considering your gifts and if it's easier, they can leave a note on my door with their Screen name and cabin #, etc. we are in #9572. I will do my best to update lists if and when info comes in!

GROUPS NOW CLOSED!!!!

NEED CABIN # PLS!

Woodward4 - 2 adults (Stacie and Marc), 1 girl (Delaney, turns 9 on July 2!), 1 boy (Tyler, 7) NEED YOUR CABIN # !

When people write, "grown children", are they teenagers or adults/drinking age? Thank you!

FISH EXTENDERS!! SIGN UP HERE!!!!:flower1:
I will maintain the list of participants! We just need to form a group! For now, list your family's participants, ages, etc. We will see how many respond and how large of a group we have. If need be, we can split up into two groups. I will then need to get your Stateroom numbers from you all, and we should be good to go! From what I see, you just bring enough gifts for our group for one delivery during our week. NAMES IN GREEN ARE CONFIRMED!!!
Austin - 1 boy (11), #9572:yay:
PrincessSarah314 - 2 adults
LaurLaur247 - 3 female adults
PlutoEars - 4 adults, kids (how many?)
GraysonFamily - 2 adults, 1 boy (16), 1 boy (7)
heatherpenni - Need your info!
Stoneridger - 3 boys, (12, 10 and 4)
DskiDizFamily - 3 adults, 1 boy (10), 2 girls (5 and 3)
alicehatter - 6 adults, 1 boy (2)
JenH. - 4 adults, 2 kids (8 and 9)
Katsumu - 2 adults, 1 girl (14) and 1 boy (10)
SwimMama - 2 adults, 3 kids
CruisingasDaisy - 2 adults, 1 boy (15), 2 girls (15, and 13)
mgovignon - 2 adults, 2 girls (14 and 10) #7031
Gandara - 1 girl (12)
OlafLovesWarmHugs - 2 girls (13 and 15), 1 male adult #6520

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter