June 27th - July 4th, 2015 - Disney Fantasy, 7 Night Western Caribbean

Hooray! I know you'll be splitting the list into groups, but it might also be helpful to know if there are any allergy concerns. I skimmed through the thread and didn't see anyone mention any allergies, but I wanted to double-check. This will be our first time on the Fantasy so we can't wait!

Thank you so much for organizing the DIS board FE and trying to be flexible.

We think the organization by cabin and splitting sounds like a great plan.

Please count us cabin 8148 Dski family in!

Hooray! I know you'll be splitting the list into groups, but it might also be helpful to know if there are any allergy concerns. I skimmed through the thread and didn't see anyone mention any allergies, but I wanted to double-check. This will be our first time on the Fantasy so we can't wait!

I have not received any notices about allergies either. I have asked (and asked) for everyone's info... and am not getting a whole lot of replies.... even for Cabin Room #'s yet. So, I will remind everyone again to give me any special notes regarding allergies, or any other info they wish to provide. Thanks!

Thank you so much for organizing the DIS board FE and trying to be flexible.

We think the organization by cabin and splitting sounds like a great plan.

Please count us cabin 8148 Dski family in!

I'll confirm your family!! Thank you!! :)

I've updated this list with those that expressed interest/or confirmed. I've deleted the names that we have never heard back from. It looks like we have 13 cabins total. 24 Adults and 20 kiddos! (44 people!). I think I'll just divide into cabin groups and you can do FE gifts for everyone in group, or just the adults, or just the kids. YOU CHOOSE!!! I NEED TO GET CABIN NUMBERS PLEASE FROM THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE NOT GIVEN ME THEM YET!!! Also would appreciate any other info you wish to provide, ie: allergies if any, etc. We want to close this up by Wed. May 27th, and let everyone know who is in which group.... Time is a flyin'!!! I have also received request to PM the final groups to some people who do not wish their names on the public board. I have no issue with doing this but please keep in mind that in order to send or receive PM's, you must first post on DIS boards 10 times! If this doesn't happen, I cannot PM you!!
If you have never done a Fish Extender before, please know that they really add to the special magic of a Disney Cruise. The only rule is that every cabin who is signed up must exchange something with every other cabin that is signed up. There are no special dates you have to deliver, no amount you need to spend. Some people will choose to do one gift per cabin, some will do gifts for individuals, some will do gifts for both. That's totally your choice. Just enjoy!

Confirmed families for FE's are in GREEN below!!! The rest of you need to confirm your spots soon, so we have definite numbers for groups!!!

Austin - 1 boy (11), #9572:yay:
PrincessSarah314 - 2 adults, #2500
LaurLaur247 - 3 female adults - #9006
CruisingasDaisy - 2 adults, 1 boy (15), 2 girls (15, and 13)

mgovignon - 2 adults, 2 girls (14 and 10) #7031
Gandara - 1 girl Genevieve (12) #5686

CruiseGirl1526 - 4 adults, 3 kids 11 (boy), 7 (girl), and 2 yrs.(boy)
BeverlyHVS - 2 adults, 1 girl (16), 1 boy (13)
Woodward4- 2 adults (Stacie and Marc), 1 girl Delaney (turns 9 on July 2!), 1 boy Tyler (7)
Shelton Family - 2 adults (Tyson and Sandra), 1 girl Morgan (15), 1 boy Adam (13) #6673
KJP- 2 adults, 1 girl (13) #9146
DskiDizFamily - 3 adults, 1 boy (10), 2 girls (5 and 3)

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for organizing this we're really excited. Our room number is 5686 and my daughter's name is Genevieve. I noticed that you were considering to have a meet and greet, and I would suggest that we meet by the ice cream stand because it is a more exact location and will be less crowded than the pool.

Hi, thanks for organizing this we're really excited. Our room number is 5686 and my daughter's name is Genevieve. I noticed that you were considering to have a meet and greet, and I would suggest that we meet by the ice cream stand because it is a more exact location and will be less crowded than the pool.

That sounds good...What deck is the Ice Cream Stand on, and where is it located exactly? (First timer here!!!)

I've updated this list with those that expressed interest/or confirmed. I've deleted the names that we have never heard back from. It looks like we have 13 cabins total. 24 Adults and 20 kiddos! (44 people!). I think I'll just divide into cabin groups and you can do FE gifts for everyone in group, or just the adults, or just the kids. YOU CHOOSE!!! I NEED TO GET CABIN NUMBERS PLEASE FROM THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE NOT GIVEN ME THEM YET!!! Also would appreciate any other info you wish to provide, ie: allergies if any, etc. We want to close this up by Wed. May 27th, and let everyone know who is in which group.... Time is a flyin'!!! I have also received request to PM the final groups to some people who do not wish their names on the public board. I have no issue with doing this but please keep in mind that in order to send or receive PM's, you must first post on DIS boards 10 times! If this doesn't happen, I cannot PM you!!
If you have never done a Fish Extender before, please know that they really add to the special magic of a Disney Cruise. The only rule is that every cabin who is signed up must exchange something with every other cabin that is signed up. There are no special dates you have to deliver, no amount you need to spend. Some people will choose to do one gift per cabin, some will do gifts for individuals, some will do gifts for both. That's totally your choice. Just enjoy!

Confirmed families for FE's are in GREEN below!!! The rest of you need to confirm your spots soon, so we have definite numbers for groups!!!

Austin - 1 boy (11), #9572:yay:
PrincessSarah314 - 2 adults, #2500
LaurLaur247 - 3 female adults
CruisingasDaisy - 2 adults, 1 boy (15), 2 girls (15, and 13)

mgovignon - 2 adults, 2 girls (14 and 10) #7031
Gandara - 1 girl Genevieve (12) #5686

CruiseGirl1526 - 4 adults, 3 kids 11 (boy), 7 (girl), and 2 yrs.(boy)
BeverlyHVS - 2 adults, 1 girl (16), 1 boy (13)
Woodward4- 2 adults (Stacie and Marc), 1 girl Delaney (turns 9 on July 2!), 1 boy Tyler (7)
Shelton Family - 2 adults (Tyson and Sandra), 1 girl Morgan (15), 1 boy Adam (13) #6673
KJP- 2 adults, 1 girl (13) #9146
DskiDizFamily - 3 adults, 1 boy (10), 2 girls (5 and 3)

Thanks for getting everything together for us! Our room number is 9006.

Thanks again!

So what excursions does everyone have planned? We're leaning toward scuba diving Grand Cayman and Cozumel and The Amazing Race in Jamaica.

According to they Disney Cruise website, the ice cream stand is on deck eleven, near Donald's Pool, and is called Eye Scream and Frozone Treats.

That sounds perfect!!! What does everyone else think? Meet and greet maybe Sunday (at sea day) sometime? Why don't we set a time for 10-11:00am on Sunday. Anyone wanting to bring their kiddos along and join in... ALL ARE WELCOME!!!! Would be nice to meet a few people, and put some names to faces!!

Last edited:
So what excursions does everyone have planned? We're leaning toward scuba diving Grand Cayman and Cozumel and The Amazing Race in Jamaica.

We are going all out... I just hope we haven't "over" extended ourselves! My husband was commenting the other day that he hopes he can keep up with our son!!! WE ARE OLD!!!!!! ;)
He and my son are signed up for the "Adventure Park" in Cozumel. (I think that's morning for a facial and pedicure... ha ha). We are all doing the "Boatswain's Adventure Marine Park together in Grand Cayman and the Chukka Jungle River Tubing Safari in Falmouth. On Castaway Cay the guys are doing Jetskiis and Parasailing, while I sit on the beach somewhere with a drink in my hand!! We are doing Remy Monday night, just the 2 of us for our Anniversary Dinner! I am so excited about this trip!!!!

Thanks for getting everything together for us! Our room number is 9006.

Thanks again!

You girls have the right idea!!! I'm thinking it would be fun to go on a cruise with just a couple girlfriends sometime!! With my husband and son wanting to go, go, go... I'm going to need a vacation after my vacation!!

Hey all... I've played around with this, and this is what I've come up with!
I've divided the cabins into two groups. I know some wanted an "adult only" group, and others "just kiddos"... so I've made two groups, and you can give FE gift to whomever you choose! If you wish to give only to adults, or only to kids, or one gift per cabin.... do whatever you feel like doing! Have fun with this...and don't stress over it! This is just a fun little thing to add to the bigger picture... fly with it, go big or small... and do whatever floats your boat (or ship) in this case!

I STILL NEED CABIN NUMBERS FROM SOME OF YOU! MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THAT INFO SO YOU CAN RECIEVE YOUR FE GIFTS!!!! :)
As it stands for right now:

GROUP #1 (33 people total)
PrincessSarah314 - 2 adults, (Just married and on their Honeymoon!!!) #2500
LaurLaur247 - 3 female adults, #9006
CruisingasDaisy - 2 adults, 1 boy (15), 2 girls (15 and 13) NEED YOUR CABIN # !

mgovignon - 2 adults (McCall and George) 2 girls (Campbell,14) and (Catherine, 10), #7031
Gandara - 1 girl (Genevieve, 12) #5686
BeverlyHVS -2 adults, 1 girl (16), 1 boy (13) NEED YOUR CABIN # !

SheltonFamily - 2 adults (Tyson and Sandra), 1 girl (Morgan, 15), 1 boy (Adam, 13) #6673
kjp - 2 adults, 1 girl (13) Want to do both groups. #9146
coursevector - 2 adults, 1 girl (Abby, 2) Want to do both groups.
NEED CABIN # PLS!
cmcm624 - 2 adults (Cary and Ken), 2 grown children, 1 girl (Allison) and 1 boy (Logan) - GTY and will not have room # till boarding time. Will need to notify others in groups (they want to do both) of their room # either by note on doors, or Wave phone.

GROUP #2 (34 people total)
SClark - 2 adults (Sheryl and Steve), 1 boy (Austin, 11) #9572
CruiseGirl1526 - 4 adults, 2 boys (11 and 2 yrs.), 1 girl (7) NEED BOTH YOUR CABIN #s !

Woodward4 - 2 adults (Stacie and Marc), 1 girl (Delaney, turns 9 on July 2!), 1 boy (Tyler, 7) NEED YOUR CABIN # !
KJP - 2 adults, 1 girl (13) Want to do both groups. #9146
coursevector - 2 adults, 1 girl (Abby, 2) Want to do both groups. NEED YOUR CABIN # PLS!
DskiDizFamily - 3 adults, 1 boy (10), 2 girls (5 and 3) #8148
Cfiehn - 2 adults (Mike and Cyndi), 2 girls (Olivia, 6) and (Ava, 4) NEED YOUR CABIN #!

cmcm624 - 2 adults (Cary and Ken), 2 grown children, 1 girl (Allison) and 1 boy (Logan) - GTY and will not have room # till boarding time. Will need to notify others in groups (they want to do both) of their room # either by note on doors, or Wave phone.

MEET AND GREET!!! SUNDAY AM FROM 10:00-11:00am, DECK #11, "EYE SCREAM AND FROZONE TREATS", NEAR DONALD's POOL. STOP BY AND MEET THE PEOPLE IN OUR FE GROUPS!!! WE'LL NEED TO GET A BALLOON OR FIND SOME WAY OF RECOGNIZING EACH OTHER!!!!

Last edited:
Is it possible to join both groups? We usually like to exchange with everyone if possible!

We are a group of 4 (myself, DH, adult son and adult daughter), we have a gty reservation that we will not know until port day, but can leave a note on the main FE door to let people know.

Is it possible to join both groups? We usually like to exchange with everyone if possible!

We are a group of 4 (myself, DH, adult son and adult daughter), we have a gty reservation that we will not know until port day, but can leave a note on the main FE door to let people know.

Of course!! I will add you to the lists and include you in both groups!! I have no way of contacting all the others to let them know what Cabin you are in. But if you want to copy the final list and go around to the rooms yourself after you board (or call them on the Wave Phones), you could let everyone else know what room you are in, and I could make that note by your name so everyone will know that you will be giving that info later when you board.
Sheryl

Of course!! I will add you to the lists and include you in both groups!! I have no way of contacting all the others to let them know what Cabin you are in. But if you want to copy the final list and go around to the rooms yourself after you board (or call them on the Wave Phones), you could let everyone else know what room you are in, and I could make that note by your name so everyone will know that you will be giving that info later when you board.
Sheryl

Great! It's Cary (me, F) Ken (DH, M) Allison (adult daughter) and Logan (adult son). No allergies or anything, GTY status and we can let people know what room :-)

Great! It's Cary (me, F) Ken (DH, M) Allison (adult daughter) and Logan (adult son). No allergies or anything, GTY status and we can let people know what room :-)

Got it and added you all to both groups!! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter