June 26, 2015 Dream Double Dip Bahamas

Hi everybody! I am not sure if I introduced myself a long time ago or not. I am traveling with DH, DD16 and DS12. Saw a couple other concierge families and we will be enjoying that with you. We are traveling with another family who also has a 16 year old daughter. Would love to get my son connected with other 12-13 year old boys. We just cruised on the Fantasy for Spring Break and it worked out great to get a few of the kids messaging each other pre-cruise. Please message me if you want to get that started. Thanks![

Hi,
I have a 13 yr old son traveling and we are in concierge also (12002). I think it's a great idea for some kids to message before just let me know how you want them to contact each other. I know my children are all looking forward to another Disney Cruise! Counting the days.....

I just wanted to make sure we are still in a FE group. I had replied on March 17th, but I didn't see our family in Group 1 or 2. I may be overlooking it somehow. We have already gotten our fish extender pouch and I'd hate for our girls to be disappointed! : ) I'm sure it is hard coordinating a large group like this, so just fill me in as to which group we are in.

Jeff/Michelle
Room 6036
Daughter Age 12
Daughter Age 10

Thanks!

I just wanted to make sure we are still in a FE group. I had replied on March 17th, but I didn't see our family in Group 1 or 2. I may be overlooking it somehow. We have already gotten our fish extender pouch and I'd hate for our girls to be disappointed! : ) I'm sure it is hard coordinating a large group like this, so just fill me in as to which group we are in.

Jeff/Michelle
Room 6036
Daughter Age 12
Daughter Age 10

Thanks!
Sorry Michelle. Let's put you in group 2. Margaret

Hi Everyone,

Please look at the FE list on page 8. I've added Jeff/Michelle and their two girls to group 2. She was on the original list but somehow in my postrehab I deleted them.
Michelle, can you send us the names of your girls?

Not too much longer as 5/15 is our cutoff date.

Margaret

Of course- our girls are Molly (12) and Ella (10). Thank you for adding us back in the loop. I had been busy and did not get back on for a month after originally signing up, so had not noticed that we fell off the list! Thanks for adding us back in.

Jeff/Michelle
Room 6036
Molly Age 12
Ella Age 10

Of course- our girls are Molly (12) and Ella (10). Thank you for adding us back in the loop. I had been busy and did not get back on for a month after originally signing up, so had not noticed that we fell off the list! Thanks for adding us back in.

Jeff/Michelle
Room 6036
Molly Age 12
Ella Age 10
Thanks Michelle. I'll add their names :) Margaret

Good Morning Everyone,

I'm getting a little freaked out since I haven't seen much chatter on the board. Hopefully everyone who signed up for FE will be participating especially since I've purchased FE gifts for
all those on the list.

Eight more days and then were are set. Margaret

We are busy getting our gifts ready too! Maybe on the 15th when you close enrollment you could post the final lists one more time? Then we can be sure we have included everyone. Looking forward to our cruise is getting us through these last few super busy weeks of school!! Thank you so much for being the organizer for this.

We are busy getting our gifts ready too! Maybe on the 15th when you close enrollment you could post the final lists one more time? Then we can be sure we have included everyone. Looking forward to our cruise is getting us through these last few super busy weeks of school!! Thank you so much for being the organizer for this.
I agree. It seems like the time is going by rather quickly. I've working on several FE projects and was hoping that we were all in!
I just downloaded a countdown sheet I found on Pinterest. I was really surprised at how many Disney related things are on Pinterest. Very creative people.

Thanks...Margaret

My dining room table is covered with all my FE craft projects. It's an organized mess, lol. Looking forward to it!

Hello, we would like to participate in the FE group as well. We are a family of 4 from AZ with 2 kids. This will be our first Disney cruise! We are so excited.

Melissa/Mike
Room 10074
Haley Age 10
Tyler Age 13

I saw some other posts about 13 yr old boys maybe messaging before the trip, i think that would be great for my son as well. please let me know how to connect. Thanks!

Hi everyone
We'd like to be added to the FE list as well. This will be our second disney cruise and the girls are very excited to participate in the FE again!

Keith/Rosanna
Room 12504
Amelia age 8
Juliet age 5 (almost)

Hi Margaret,
My family is in the FE group 2, but just wanted to know if you can update our rooms. I only gave you 1 room number, but we have 2 connected and will have 2 FE.

Boys room:-9094
Dan-Dad
Colin age 3
Gabriel age 12...birthday boy/13 on July 23rd

Girls room: 9092
Nana Karen
Jennifer-mom
Olivia age 5

And my son Gabriel would love a buddy to text precruise....how do we get the numbers? We are from Orange County, CA

Hello, we would like to participate in the FE group as well. We are a family of 4 from AZ with 2 kids. This will be our first Disney cruise! We are so excited.
I
Melissa/Mike
Room 10074
Haley Age 10
Tyler Age 13

I saw some other posts about 13 yr old boys maybe messaging before the trip, i think that would be great for my son as well. please let me know how to connect. Thanks!

Welcome Melissa and Mike. I've been waiting for you to join. Amanda has talked a lot about you. The kids will love the cruise. I'll put you in FE list#2.
It's on page 8.

Margaret

Hi everyone
We'd like to be added to the FE list as well. This will be our second disney cruise and the girls are very excited to participate in the FE again!

Keith/Rosanna
Room 12504
Amelia age 8
Juliet age 5 (almost)

Welcome Keith and Rosanna. I will put you in FE#1. The list is on page 8.

Margaret

Good Afternoon Fellow Cruisers:)
We have two new families joining our FE group. Mike and Melissa I put into group 2 and Keith and Rosanna I put into group 1.

I've added their names to the lists. Also, I have redone Dan and Jennifer's rooms like she requested. Sounds like the males vs. females.

On May 15th I will post the most current FE list since we are closing that day.

People have asked about texting each other to get their sons/daughters to know each other ahead of time. Maybe you can send them a private message with your phone number.

Margaret

Hi Margaret,
My family is in the FE group 2, but just wanted to know if you can update our rooms. I only gave you 1 room number, but we have 2 connected and will have 2 FE.

Boys room:-9094
Dan-Dad
Colin age 3
Gabriel age 12...birthday boy/13 on July 23rd

Girls room: 9092
Nana Karen
Jennifer-mom
Olivia age 5

And my son Gabriel would love a buddy to text precruise....how do we get the numbers? We are from Orange County, CA
Jennifer,

We are from Phoenix and my daughter in law's friends are going on this cruise. They have a 13 year old boy named Tyler. My grandson will be 12 in August.

I suggested private messaging each other.

Margaret

Hi, i'd like to see about getting my 13 yr old son Tyler to get connected with others his age before the trip as well. what's the best way to get in touch?

Good Morning....I've updated the FE lists to include our two new families. Please look at page 8 for the current list. Make sure your information is correct. On May 15th I will post the last list along with the guidelines if anyone needs them.
I never heard from the concierge group as to how we were supposed to leave our FE gifts, but I guess we will figure it out onboard. Coming down the home stretch for sure. Also, I can relay messages to Ben Souders who is almost 12 and their friend Tyler who is 13 and goes to the same school as Ben.

Just send me your email address and I'll forward it to them. It wold be nice for some of boys and girls to get connected. Seems like we have many 12 and 13 year olds on this cruise.

Have a great week....Margaret

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter