• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 26, 2015 Dream Double Dip Bahamas

This has nothing to do with the 5K, but does anyone know if there is a way to find out what movies will be shown in the theater?
Someone on the other social media page said they are showing:

Inside/Out
Tomorrowland
McFarland USA
Cinderalla
Into the Woods
Monkey Kingdom
Finding Nemo 3 D
Avengers

Hi Everyone!

I just booked this sailing, so excited! It will be myself, DD (17), DD(14) and DS (12). DH can't make it this trip so it will just be the kids and I. We are not new to Disney or cruising but we are new to DCL. Oh, and I am planning on keeping this a surprise for the kiddos, just telling them we are going to the beach. I hope I can keep the secret that long!

Looking forward to chatting and planning together!
Welcome to the group. How exciting for you and your children.

They will be a lot of 12 year old boys on this cruise!

There will be a Meet and Greet from 2:30 to 3:30 at Evolution

Margaret

Welcome to the group. There will be a Meet and Greet from 3:30 to 4:30 at Evolution.

Hope to see you there
Margaret

Thank you, but isn't the sail away party at 415pm?? Since that's where the characters will be, that's where we will likely be too. :)

Thank you, but isn't the sail away party at 415pm?? Since that's where the characters will be, that's where we will likely be too. :)
Sorry I made a mistake. The Meet and Greet is from 2:30-3:30 in Evolution. Right before the drill exercise. I'm sorry
Margaret

Our family is so excited for our 1st Disney Cruise! Thanks so much, Margaret, for all of your coordinating efforts! Can't wait to pass out our gifts and be surprised with all the goodies in our fe. We have 3 boys ages 15, 12 and 9 going. My 12 year old son, Braden, would like to connect with kids his age before the cruise. His email is bosshurdleboy02@gmail.com. He would be excited to hear from them!

I will also pass your son's email onto my son, Michael. He is 12 and this is his first cruise.

Kathy

I will also pass your son's email onto my son, Michael. He is 12 and this is his first cruise.

Kathy
My grandson is also 12 and this is his first cruise. Anxious for him to meet some boys. We are cruising with his 10 yr old sister and 11 yr old girl cousin, mom, uncle, aunt and grandparents. I understand there are a lot of boys around his age on the cruise.

Kathy (also)

My grandson is also 12 and this is his first cruise. Anxious for him to meet some boys. We are cruising with his 10 yr old sister and 11 yr old girl cousin, mom, uncle, aunt and grandparents. I understand there are a lot of boys around his age on the cruise.

Kathy (also)

It looks like there will be bunch of boys that age. We are going to try to make it to the meet and greet and hopefully the boys can get to know each other right away. We also have 2 girls, ages 6 and 8.

Kathy

I have a question for past cruisers...My SIL is insisting we all buy SafeSea jellyfish and sea lice repellent if we plan on going in the water at Castaway Cay. Is this a necessity?
Hi...only just saw this but I can give you a partial answer. We live in Florida and sea lice are prevalent here usually in May.

I'm sure you know that they are not lice at all but the eggs of jelly fish just hatched. I don't know about that section of the Caribbean but I doubt there will be any during the DD June 26 trip. You can certainly ask when you get there - and if there are sea lice, it should be posted. If you do think you've been stung, alert the lifeguards/staff for further advice and treatment. The most important thing for you NOT to do is rub your skin but DO remove your swim suit as quickly and as easily as possible WITHOUT rubbing you skin. Sea lice usually don't adhere to bare skin but bathing suits are a different issue. Diluted rubbing alcohol or vinegar is the advice that is given on many medical websites to relieve the sting.

All that being said, by all means buy some sea lice repellant in advance, preferable at a store you can return an unopened product for a full refund. Better safe than sorry.

I don't see room 8118 on either list. Are they not signing up? Just want to finalize my gifts, thanks!
Again...sorry for the long delay...that's a member of our party and we removed them from the list. They took one look at the long list and got scared off. Sorry. But the rest of us are still there.

ahoy everybody! Another reminder that the Meet & Greet will be 2:30-3:30 in Evolution. It's a great way to put faces to our names and to start new freindships for the cruise, especially for the kids! All are welcome! Please let me know if we should expect you but don't feel like you have to commit, you can just show up!

Kathy. my grandson Ben is 12 too! His email is souderbenji@gmail.com

Sara. Ben sent Braden a email. Did he get it?

Let me know.

Margaret
Hi Margaret, yes Braden did get Ben's email and responded a few days later and hasn't heard back. Braden has connected with another boy from the cruise and has sent emails to everyone that I saw post addresses out. Braden is hoping to hear back from others soon.

Love, Sara

Someone on the other social media page said they are showing:

Inside/Out
Tomorrowland
McFarland USA
Cinderalla
Into the Woods
Monkey Kingdom
Finding Nemo 3 D
Avengers
I called a Disney number that I got somewhere doing my research and the above movies were listed as well as Big Hero 6. My family is super excited to see the latest Disney movies on the ship! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter