• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 26, 2015 Dream Double Dip Bahamas

I don't see room 8118 on either list. Are they not signing up? Just want to finalize my gifts, thanks!
8118 are my aunts and they decided to not participate. Thanks anyway, though! Looking forward to meeting everyone. Hope there is still a meet and greet planned. Does anyone have info on that?

Good Morning Everyone.

Just a note concerning our FE lists. Recently I found out there is another Disney group on social media and they too have a FE group.
Please be careful when dropping off your gifts that you have the correct cabin. I know that many of you have spent many hours working on their gifts
and would want them to go to the correct cabins/people.

The reason I said this is on previous cruises I've seen kids dropping off the FE gifts to cabins that have a FE on the door. We were recipients of several gifts last summer on our Alaska cruise. By the time I booked the cruise the FE group had already closed, so I just put the FE out for fun.

Counting down the days. My Disney Cruise Line app says 28 days.

Just a FYI...for everyone with smart phones and I'm sure that's everyone, there is a Disney Cruise Line app that works on the ship without any charges to your phone.
One of the many advantages of this app is you have a digital Navigator.

Getting closer.....Margaret

What exactly do you have to set your phone to in order to use the app but not get any charges to your phone accidentally?

What exactly do you have to set your phone to in order to use the app but not get any charges to your phone accidentally?
On the app it tells you to put your phone on airplane mode and then turn on Wifi. The Wifi is DCL-Guest

Hope this helps...Margaret

Hi Melissa, I will have Aaron send an email to get started although he is definitely more of a text/ iPhone kind of kid. Please ask Chandler to be on the look out for it! I think you can message now so feel free to message me too so we can connect them.

Hi all! I'd love to get my son Barrett in the loop for chatting with a few kids beforehand! He's turning 12 in August (going into 7th grade next year) and it's just him and me on the cruise, so it would be great if he met a couple boys his age. He's terrible about checking his email, but mine is theaudreyfiles@gmail.com. He's a lot more likely to text, but I could point him at the emails too, LOL. :)

Hi all! I'd love to get my son Barrett in the loop for chatting with a few kids beforehand! He's turning 12 in August (going into 7th grade next year) and it's just him and me on the cruise, so it would be great if he met a couple boys his age. He's terrible about checking his email, but mine is theaudreyfiles@gmail.com. He's a lot more likely to text, but I could point him at the emails too, LOL. :)
Hi Audrey! I will email you with my son's info so Barrett can start texting with Aaron (also age 12, rising 7th grader) and a few of the other boys.

Hi Audrey,

I will email you my grandson's phone # so he can text Ben. He will be 12 in August and in 7th grade too!

Thanks..Margaret

Our Meet & Greet is confirmed for Friday, June 26th 2:30-3:30 in Evolution (Deck 4 aft)! Come by with your kids and say hello! You can still RSVP but don't worry if you haven't RSVPd. You can also bring others. See you real soon!

I finally foudn this group. i kept putting in 6/25/15 and nothing. We wopuld like to join the FE for this cruise. is it too late??? We have three children, 2 boys (10 & 6) and one girl age 3.

We would like to participate in the FE for Dsney Dream 6/26/15

It will be me & my husband and three kids 10 (boy, 6(boy), 3 (girl).
We will be at stateroom 7102

We would like to participate in the FE for Dsney Dream 6/26/15

It will be me & my husband and three kids 10 (boy, 6(boy), 3 (girl).
We will be at stateroom 7102

We closed the FE on 5/15. However I don't have an issue if you want to join. Not sure how many folks will add you to their list though.
We split the group into two since we had so many people.

Can you post your names? Welcome...Margaret

I could give up our spot room 5656 for them to join. Please let me know.
Thats very generous of you Betsi. Some may have extra things and wouldn't have to do that. I have an extra bag of things and I've already made you some personalized things. Let's see. I haven't heard back from her about names etc., so it may just play itself out.

Margaret

Is it too late to be part of a FE group?? Just booked our cruise yesterday!! Can't wait to set sail on the Dream! :)

Is it too late to be part of a FE group?? Just booked our cruise yesterday!! Can't wait to set sail on the Dream! :)
How many are in your family Molly? Wow...good for you and welcome to the group. Let me know and we can go ahead and put you down. I'm not sure what list.

It's like I said above, some people may not check back and look at the postings, so they won't know you are with us.

Let me know. We need room number, names and ages.

Margaret

An idea I got from the other social media group. I'll have a white board outside our room 9544 so if your room number changes, please leave a note.

That way we can find you and drop off your gift. Margaret Wow...three weeks and we sail away.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter