• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

JUNE 2015 Discount Watch

I've been trying to find rates under the spring offer for early June and seem to be getting a lot of resorts where it says it's not available. For a lot of them, it won't even let me look at room only prices without the discount, all I can see are package rates.

Anyone else ever run into this? I could call but I just want to see the rates, I'm not ready to lock down dates yet.

I've been trying to find rates under the spring offer for early June and seem to be getting a lot of resorts where it says it's not available. For a lot of them, it won't even let me look at room only prices without the discount, all I can see are package rates.

Anyone else ever run into this? I could call but I just want to see the rates, I'm not ready to lock down dates yet.

I added the spring offer to my package the day it was released on 12/29 (we are at All-Star Sports) and on 12/30 read that people were already running into resorts with absolutely no availability.

Maybe try calling the reservations line and seeing if they can look it up that way? It might be easier than trying many resorts or constantly having to go back and change dates just to try to see. I bet if you give a general date range they may be able to tell you if there's any availability quicker because I would think they can see lots of dates at once, whereas we constantly have to go back and change dates because you can only plan so far.

Maybe they have some sort of monthly calendar that shows them? (Total guess here haha)

Edit: I am SUCH a dodo - I just said you said about calling but would just rather see the room rates. I think I saw them listed on another site before. If I get a chance today I will look around for you!

What dates and resorts are you looking for? When I search on June 6-13, there only seems to be a few deluxe resorts that don't have availability at any rate. I did a general search of all resorts (I just put in the dates an family size and left it set on "all resorts") and got the list of all the resorts showing the Spring Promo price (with the handful of Deluxes at the bottom indicating that there were no rooms available). I clicked on one of the resorts that did have rooms available and when it went to that page, I chose "room only" rate. Then when I went back to the main list (by clicking on "view all resorts" in the upper right of the page), everything showed as "room only". But there were still a few that had no availability. If I changed the dates from June 1-7, it seemed like everything had availability. It could just be that the dates you're looking at really are booked.

The boat's getting a little crowded! ;) We're booked at the Wilderness Lodge, June 13-20th. We had the spring rate, then changed to the ap rate when it was extended, but like others, just for the first 3 nights.

I'm wondering if discounts do come out, if we're going to end up having to book 2 reservations- keeping this one for the first 3 nights and then book at the new discount for the remaining. That's going to be a bit confusing since we have 2 rooms booked, but we'll do what we have to. The discount is saving us over $150 a night, so well worth it!!

Not sure if you got an answer yet..... but you would not have to book 2 separate reservations. If your trip falls over 2 different discount time frames they will just make the adjustment per day. And you just keep the original reservation number. They did this for our spring trip. have fun!!

Not sure if you got an answer yet..... but you would not have to book 2 separate reservations. If your trip falls over 2 different discount time frames they will just make the adjustment per day. And you just keep the original reservation number. They did this for our spring trip. have fun!!

No, I hadn't, thanks! We don't run into this issue very often but years ago we did and had to book separate reservations, each one for each discount. It was a real worry they'd end up having to move us to another room when the first one ended. They didn't, but I'm glad they've changed how they handle this.

According to historical data, we have to wait until mid-March.

Until the current offer ends? Earlier? What do you think? The spring discount caught me by surprise. I get like a paranoid maniac checking every day, but that may be what March will look like for me.

I hoping for something for the 16th.

Until the current offer ends? Earlier? What do you think? The spring discount caught me by surprise. I get like a paranoid maniac checking every day, but that may be what March will look like for me. I hoping for something for the 16th.

The kid sized offer ends Feb 16th, Spring offer March 28th. So it's a toss up. Normally they don't introduce a new offer until an older offer's booking end-by date had passed.

I hope they offer a later June discount, but I'm not going to sweat it. That's why we're using Jodi from OLP Travel.

Just booked CSR for June 13-19. Hoping for a discount! We have stayed at ASM and CBR, but it's been 6 years since we have been to Disney! Thought we would try a new resort. I can hardly wait!:dogdance:

Am I just seeing things or did Disney extend the book by date for the kid size package? The last time I looked I thought it was dated book by Feb 16th??

Am I right in thinking that discounts that start the middle of June would show up sometime late March, early April? Anxiously waiting for either a public or AP discount- our stay is 6/13-20, so I only have the first few days discounted right now.

I booked a stay at Pop Century for 6/30for 10 nights. Do I have to look for 2 codes or will one code for June get me through my whole vcation?

I booked a stay at Pop Century for 6/30for 10 nights. Do I have to look for 2 codes or will one code for June get me through my whole vcation?
The discounts are for specific days, not a certain month.

Most likely there should be a discount coming out that covers the summer and your entire stay would be included.

For example, last year there was a spring discount for Arp 27-June 15 and then a summer discount was released that included June 15- Aug 28.

That seems to be the same pattern this year. The current spring discount only covers through June 15. So if your trip was June 10-20, you would need to book half with the spring discount and the second half with the summer discount (which has not been announced yet)

If
Am I right in thinking that discounts that start the middle of June would show up sometime late March, early April? Anxiously waiting for either a public or AP discount- our stay is 6/13-20, so I only have the first few days discounted right now.
I remember correctly I booked a July trip last year in mid March (around the 18th) and the summer savings up to 35% rate was out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter