JUNE 2015 Discount Watch

Has anyone actually seen the summer discount code offer? Is it just the percentage of the package deal? I'm curious because I was hoping that the park hopper upgrade was included... maybe I'll just call and ask...

The pin code is emailed or mailed to select people and is only good for that one person. I'm pretty sure everyone who's had one has already received it by now. That was good from June 1-Aug 27 and included the free parkhopper. The regular summer discount is on the website and is only June 16-Aug 27 and does not include the parkhopper.

Thank you Felipe4, I didn't look at the public code - I just read the disboards and called and had it applied ;)

Not sure this is the right place to post this, but given this thread saved me a lot of money...I am canceling a BOG lunch for June 13 at 11pm. If you want it, we can try to coordinate. PM me. Also just heard via another board that they opened up a bunch of BOG times for Many and June.

Not sure this is the right place to post this, but given this thread saved me a lot of money...I am canceling a BOG lunch for June 13 at 11pm. If you want it, we can try to coordinate. PM me. Also just heard via another board that they opened up a bunch of BOG times for Many and June.
Thanks- I just got a better time for my BOG lunch in June and added another one!

Joining in - I've been calling everyday to watch for AP discounts for June 16th and beyond. They are up as of this morning. Very limited availability. Nothing at POR at all.

Hello! :) I am looking to book something at a discounted rate. Booking this week for anytime in June. Can anyone give me some tips for the cheapest routes? 2 adults, 3 kids (1 child is under 3). Looking at hotel and ticket rates. Thanks SOOOO much in advance!

You can start by going to the Walt Disney World website and looking at both the Spring and Summer offers and seeing what they price out for you and what availability is left for resorts. You can also contact a travel agent. You can discuss with them what you are looking at and they will give you prices for itineraries. Those are my suggestions for starting places.

Father time also looks at the front page here on the Dis and another site, Mousesavers, to see all the discounts listed in one place. You can go to the official WDW site and play with different discounts and hotels to see what is available. Don't wait too long some rooms will sell out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter