June 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Hi. I hope I do this right. It's my first post.:goodvibe
I'm looking for Sci-Fi for June 24th or 25th. I called 90 days out and it was already booked for the entire day :mad:
We are a party of 8, but are willing to do 5 or even 3. Thanks!

Hi. I hope I do this right. It's my first post.:goodvibe
I'm looking for Sci-Fi for June 24th or 25th. I called 90 days out and it was already booked for the entire day :mad:
We are a party of 8, but are willing to do 5 or even 3. Thanks!

Keep trying! A month ago, I could only get Sci-Fi for 6/27 at 3:40pm. When I called yesterday, I was able to get it for 6/24 at 6:55pm. Don't give up hope!

Hello!

I have a 50's PTC ressie for June 30th at 12:00 noon. I'd really like a 50's PTC or MM ressie that same day for dinner. Anyone want to trade and/or have a ressie you need to cancel for that evening?? TIA!

Hi, we're having a last minute mini-trip to Magic Kingdom on June 10th. It will be my daughter (2 years old) first trip to anything Disney and I would really love to take her to Crystal Palace for lunch on June 10th. If you have a reservation for that date that you don't need, please please please pm me. I will be grateful for you forever!!!! We have and ADR for Lyberty Tree Tavern for 2:00 pm for party of 5 if you are interested.
Really looking for:
Crystal Palace, June 10th, Lunch anytime, party of 5 (4 adults and 1 baby).

I hope you can help me
THANK YOU :)
:flower3:

You are in luck, my dear. How does 3:20 sound for you? :thumbsup2

You are in luck, my dear. How does 3:20 sound for you? :thumbsup2

OMG!!! I just read your post! Yes, great!!! 3:20 is great! Oh, I'm excited!
What do I do now? I'm new at this....Did you already canceled? or you let me know and I then call them? do I PM you?
I'll go ahead and call and see what happens.........

Fingers crossed!!!!
Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

UPDATE:
I just call Disney Reservation and asked for 3:20 or 3:30 and she said no availability. She checked the entire lunch times and nothing, so I guess somebody grabbed it.
But Thank you anyway Jenin!!!!

I just wanted to remind everyone to keep trying. :goodvibes ADRs for a party of two is harder than I thought, but last night I was able to get 1900 Park Fare for dinner on the 27th!! I'd been trying to get that one for days!

I might cancel Coral Reef on the 30th at 12:45 PM. If anyone has Le Cellier or Chef Mickey's any time from June 25 - June 30 for two that you won't need, please let me know.

Desparately seeking breakfast reservation at Crystal Palace June 2-9. Anyone got one that they don't want?

Just cancelled a 8:40 a.m. ADR for Chef Mickey's on Tuesday, June 9 for a party of 5.

On a side note...we have been trying for weeks and weeks to get in to Chef Mickey's for breakfast on June 13. NOTHING was open. Just called now and had several times to choose from. I had lost hope of getting in on that date and was really only calling to cancel the June 9 breakfast. So I guess everyone is right about not giving up and to keep calling. :cloud9:

What time did you end up with? I was offered 7:25am or 11:10am. I went with the 7:25am. Maybe we will see you there! Glad it was our lucky day!!!:cool1:

Denamac,

Did you cancel your ressie for Chef Mickey's for Dinner on 6/19 for 5:05 p.m.? How many in your party? I'm interested if you didn't cancel. I am new to this and tried to respond yesterday and was not successful. :)

Over the last few days I was able to change our ADRs around, so I have cancelled some good ones. I just cancelled right before they closed tonight, so hopefully all this will be available in the morning.

Party of 8

June 11 1900 Fare Park 10:45 am

June 14 Tusker House 12:30 pm

June 16 Mama Melrose 1:15 pm (2 tables of 4)

Good luck :wizard:

I am cancelling the following reservations tomorrow.

Crystal Palace - 6/15 10:25 AM Party of 4
Hollywood & Vine - 6/16 1:35 PM Party of 6
Hollywood Brown Derby - 6/16 7:30 PM Party of 6
Mama Melrose - 6/16 2:20 PM Party of 6

Thanks!
Leta

Hi everyone!
this is my first time posting on this. i decided i had to post this story as i truly know first hand its no fun when you dont get any ADR's you want. We planned our trip for June 13-June 18th at the middle of April and were unfortunate to discover that the only reservations we could make were one lunch for Sci-Fi and another lunch at the Tusker House.
I have twin 6 year old sisters and a 5 year old brother who were really looking forward to doing character dinings. So i set out on a mission to get the reservations we needed and called everyday, (sometimes twice a day :) ) and asked for any availability for any restaurants.
Two days ago i got FOUR reservations for Chef Mickey, one breakfast for Crystal Palace and the dinner at Ohana we had been trying to secure. The next day, i succeeded in getting a breakfast booked for 1900 Park Fare. All of these reservations were for 7 people and I literally booked them just two weeks before our departure. So for anyone who is discouraged about not being able to get ADR's, it truly does pay off to keep calling.

I have a 5 PM dinner at CM on 6/16 and 9:10 AM breakfast at CM on 6/13 we no longer need.
Don't know how this works but im open to suggestions. Thanks everyone.

I have a 5 PM dinner at CM on 6/16 and 9:10 AM breakfast at CM on 6/13 we no longer need.
Don't know how this works but im open to suggestions. Thanks everyone.[/QUOTE]

Would love your 5 PM dinner @ CM, but couldn't post a private message (new user). Does my party have to be a party of 5 for me to get this reservation? When will you be cancelling?

I have a Tusker House @ 1025 on June 19th I would be willing to trade for Ohana's on June 16th, also 2 adults, one child.

Would like to trade a 7:30am Ohana's BF on 6/16 (2 adults,1 child) for either Tusker House BF on 6/18 or Chef Mickey's or 1900 Park Fare BF on 6/15.

I have a Tusker House on June 19th @ 1025, two adults/one child I would love to trade for the O'hana's breakfast.

Don't know how this works but im open to suggestions. Thanks everyone.[/QUOTE]

Would love your 5 PM dinner @ CM, but couldn't post a private message (new user). Does my party have to be a party of 5 for me to get this reservation? When will you be cancelling?

I have a Garden Grill dinner for 8 on June 15th that I would like to trade for a June 15th Tusker House b'fast or a June 9th Garden Grill dinner for 8 or open to suggestions. thanks

I am looking for June 16th or 18th Crystal Palace or Ohana Breakfast. WE are a party of 6. I would take the 15th or 19th as well. Thanks in Advance.

Don't know how this works but im open to suggestions. Thanks everyone.

I pm'd you about the CM breakfast on the 13th that is exactly what I have been looking for for my b/f.

If I am able to get that CM I will have a Tusker breakfast for 4 at 8:15 on the 13th someone can have

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter