June 17 Wonder to Alaska

Hi everyone

Hope you are enjoying your weekends so far :)

Quick question, we need to make a final decision on joining the FE group soon

Does anyone have an update on how many sign ups there are and when the cut off date for joining is?

Thanks everyone!

Lx

Hi everyone :)

My husband, myself, and twin 4 year old girls have put a hold on this cruise. I just need to secure dog sitting and we should be good to go. This will be our 3rd Disney cruise (2nd trip to Alaska).

Eeeeee....I got my Pixar shirts back from vistaprint and they look awesome!! It was so awesome seeing you ladies on FB! That website is amazing! There are such talented people on there that are so generous!
Working on my FE gifts today. ;)
I had a question for anyone that's a little more used to taking taxis or other public transportation, (here in So. Cal everyone drives everywhere!)
I will be traveling with my 2 year old and he still needs to be in a car seat. Do taxis usually have car seats with them? Or is Vancouver easily traveled with the bus / train system? I'm wanting to avoid renting a car if I can...:scared1:

Any insight would be appreciated!!

Blessings!

We pretty much walked everywhere - when we went, our daughter was 20 months and we just tucked her in the stroller and "beat feet" :)
We hired a car to and from the airport and requested a carseat. But we didn't want to lug ours along. Planning for the same this year!

My husband, myself, and twin 4 year old girls have put a hold on this cruise. I just need to secure dog sitting and we should be good to go. This will be our 3rd Disney cruise (2nd trip to Alaska).

We'll have our 3 1/2 year old and her best friend (same age) with us, we'll have to introduce the girls in the kids' club! Welcome :)

Welcome!! Any tips from your previous trip to Alaska?

Welcome!! Any tips from your previous trip to Alaska?

Alas, it looks like our dog sitters are on holidays during this week, so we will not be joining on this cruise.

In regards to tips... layers are very appropriate. Also, on tracy arm day, we spent the majority of time out on the deck to make sure we didn't miss it. The girls were 3 and bored silly. The ship actually spends quite a bit of time at Tracy Arm, so this was not needed.

Hi all! Here's a report on the MUFE group.

6 cabins as of today. Cut off date is May 10th.
6- DW, 6-DH, 1-DS (21), 1-DD(18)
3-8 yr olds 2-DS(3), 3-DD (5,7,8)
3-9+ 2-DD(11), 1-DD (13)
22 people total

I do hope more of you will decide to join the MUFE!!!!
Can't wait to meet you all!

3-9+ 2-DD(11), 1-DD (13)
22 people total

The number eight turns into a smiley face so there one DD who's eighteen and one DD eight year old.

3-9+ 2-DD(11), 1-DD (13)
22 people total

Thank you Jayne....now I can figure out what I'm exactly gonna make. Got so many ideas but I can't pick which ones.....getting soooo excited....:cool1:

First time dcl for us!

We're celebrating my graduation from grad school (at 45!)
It's me, dd (8)
Mom,Dad and my brother.
We're super excited to be going!

The number eight turns into a smiley face so there one DD who's eighteen and one DD eight year old.
Hello

I haven't been on for a while and would like to join the FE group! We are in cabin 5013 there are 4 of us. My husband, myself, 9yr old son and 7yr old daughter. I have been trying to catch up on all of the threads. Soooo excited!

I just caught the discussion about the Roaming Mickey we would love to participate in that too!

I just caught the discussion about the Roaming Mickey we would love to participate in that too!

Got you down for both. If you would like to provide more information, please PM me.

Names
email
facebook name
Where from
favorite characters

Thanks!

885269_10152734985495243_1785458725_o.jpg

Hope you are getting excited to be part of the MUFE! Please leave me a message with your info!

bump

DillWaters said:
Where does one look for that? I've already booked my excursions and don't see any reference to Pirate Night (or any other schedule stuff, like Formal night, etc.)

I've been assuming it'll be on the day we pull out of Juneau as that seems like when they've done it in previous years.

I called to DCL and they told me there is not pirate night on this cruise. :(

I love this logo.

Gee I've been so busy with work the last few months and you guys have just been posting like mad. I think there had been maybe 9 pages the last time I posted. Not there are over 20. Seems like we've got some FE groups going and maybe some other stuff.

Not sure if I will have a chance to catch up on all the threads or not. For some reason I wasn't getting updates for this thread so it's a lot to catch up on.

Can't wait for this cruise, clock is ticking.

Hi! I posted on here a good while back but work has had me so busy I haven't had a chance to come back :( We are sailing with my 2 youngest, a boy, 16 and a girl 15.
Would love to join the groups onboard! Which ones are available?

Hi all, we are excited about our upcoming trip. First Disney cruise for us. I would like to join the FE group. We are cabin 2638. It is myself, DH, DS (3), and DD(6 months).
Let me know any other pertinent info; I know we are late signing up!
Looking forward to it! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter