June 17 Wonder to Alaska

Because I still have enough time, I went with a t-shirt company online to print my shirts. You could print it on t-shirt transfer sheets. If you use the one for "dark" fabrics, you don't have to reverse it, there will be a border of white when you iron it on.

I ordered our shirts today! Thank you so much for sharing! :yay:

Okay, please count us in for the Roaming Mickey. We are in cabin 2064. We have late seating, if that matters.

We are going to pass on the FE this time. It is a 12 day trip for us and I am already panicking over luggage space!

Ok, we are so excited! So much to think about before we go! DD is very excited about the FE and exchanging gifts. Not sure yet what we are going to do.

I saw that many of you were on the early train in Skagway... what made you choose the 7:15 train vs the noon train? Is there a benefit one way over the other?

Also, what is PAT? Thanks.

We are also early risers and I wanted to have time to explore on our own after the excursion, I suppose we could have walked around the town before the train but we would have probably just ended up waiting around on the ship until our meet up time
It's just a matter of preference really
PAT is Port Arrival Time - when you check in on line you can select your own arrival time based on availability in each time slot
Can't believe we are only two months away !!!

Hi Everyone,
I am very much a newbie to Disney vacations and this website but am getting very excited as I read everyone's posts. Such good info to be found here! We will be sailing on DCL to Alaska in June (first Disney vacation ever).

Looking forward to reading more!

Hi Everyone,
I am very much a newbie to Disney vacations and this website but am getting very excited as I read everyone's posts. Such good info to be found here! We will be sailing on DCL to Alaska in June (first Disney vacation ever).

Hey there welcome my first time too!!!

Hi Everyone,

Welcome!
Are you on the June 17th sailing?

Hi Everyone,

Welcome!!

885269_10152734985495243_1785458725_o.jpg

Hope you are getting excited to be part of the MUFE! Please leave me a message with your info!

bump

Silly question...what does it mean when you put bump? There is also another word that people use that I didn't understand.

"Bumping" a previous post to the end so it will be seen by those who come on later. At least I think thats what it means! lol

Eeeeeee! :banana:

I should probably book my airfare, huh? :upsidedow

Erica - have you done your airfare yet?? :scared1: Just kidding for you - I know you have a plan but I'm the type that might be freaking out a little :)

Personally we picked the 7:15 because we are early risers (the joy of having a three year old) and because we wanted to make sure we had plenty of time for naps and some casual town strolling later in the day without feeling rushed. We figured we'd be up anyway, and it will be light outside, so why not go ahead and take the early train. We're also on early dinner, so even though we're in port until 7ish we will really only have until about 5 for shopping and such.

So I'll be the one in the hat and gloves, with a travel mug of coffee in her hands! :thumbsup2

Yep, we also picked the 7:15am for the same reasons. We'd rather get our day started and then have time left for later to do another things around town. We have another early day in Juneau at 7:45am so I hope we get plenty of sleep on the lightest day of the year!! I hope the curtains close enough because my DS naturally wakes up at 6am, every day, so the sun would only help him and gosh I need all the sleep I can get!! :eek: Great idea to bring a travel mug and we might fill it up with tea or something like that to all share and I'll need snacks too since lunch time will quite a ways off!

So excited!

Heather

"Bumping" a previous post to the end so it will be seen by those who come on later. At least I think thats what it means! lol

Very close. Bump is used to move a thread to the top of the list of threads. Since, in most forums, the list of threads is sorted by last modification date, "bumping" moves your topic to the top or from the second or third page back to the top of the first page. It can also be used to remind people who have email subscriptions to a thread (like I do to this one) that someone is waiting for a response.

Erica - have you done your airfare yet?? :scared1: Just kidding for you - I know you have a plan but I'm the type that might be freaking out a little :)

You and my husband both! :rotfl2:
My dad insists the prices will drop a little bit more so we're holding out. I pretty much know WHEN we're planning on departing and returning, just haven't actually made the commitment yet. 1-2 more weeks and I'll have to do it just for my own sanity!

I hope the curtains close enough because my DS naturally wakes up at 6am, every day, so the sun would only help him and gosh I need all the sleep I can get!! :eek: Great idea to bring a travel mug and we might fill it up with tea or something like that to all share and I'll need snacks too since lunch time will quite a ways off!

The curtains block so much sun that occasionally Lionel and I wake up with no idea of what time it is! If you a clothespin or two you can keep any of the light from peeking through where the curtains come together :thumbsup2

I got a great travel mug onboard for our last Alaska sailing - I love it and still use it. Hoping they have them again this year.

BTW - hi to Kandie and Tracey:wave2: Nice seeing you on the digital page and Jayne has really started something, hasn't she? :rotfl:

Heather

Hello there....I know, I have been going crazy with the digital page....so many cute things, I want them all. Cannot believe that the group of designers do all of that for free.....Getting sooo excited, I can't stand it. :yay:

I know Jayne is doing an awesome job organizing the MUFE and RM. Kudos to her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter