June 15 - June 22 2013 Eastern Fantasy

Merry Christmas

Disney-Christmas-christmas-7491939-1024-768.jpg

imagesCAMTGY8G.jpg

Good morning fellow cruisers. Another week has gone by.
We now have only
tharg-7-50-trans.gif
tharg-6-50-trans.gif

weeks to go to the Fantasy. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

We now have only
tharg-7-50-trans.gif
tharg-5-50-trans.gif

We now have only
tharg-7-50-trans.gif
arg-4-50-trans.gif

Good morning fellow cruisers. Another month has gone by.
We now have only
tharg-1-50-trans.gif
tharg-7-50-trans.gif

months to go to the Fantasy. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hello everyone!

We booked this cruise while we were on the Dream in Nov. We had a blast on the Dream and we are really looking forward to sailing on the Fantasy. This cruise will be over my oldest son's 11th birthday so he is super excited!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Hello everyone!

We booked this cruise while we were on the Dream in Nov. We had a blast on the Dream and we are really looking forward to sailing on the Fantasy. This cruise will be over my oldest son's 11th birthday so he is super excited!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

:welcome: aboard the Eastern Fantasy. :cool1::cool1: Small world in that our DS is celebrating his 11th b-day on the Fantasy this June. If you have any questions regarding the Eastern itinerary please do not hestitate to ask.

We now have only
tharg-7-50-trans.gif
tharg-3-50-trans.gif

It's a snowny day here is Delaware and all we can think about is cruisin in the caribbean. I have been thinking about naming the cruise and logos. I would love to get all your thoughts on both. Here are a few ideas and proposed logos. Please post what your ideas are.

Names
1. Rockin the Caribbean
2. Rockin the Caribbean on the Fantasy
3. Eastern Fantasy
4. Father's Day Fantasy
5. Eastern Paradise

Logos
Pirates_lair_fantasy_blank.jpg

EasternFantasy.jpg

Hi all. :wave2: We just changed our dates to this sailing. We had the June 1 Eastern booked but just found that DS school next year will not get out until June 6

It will be DH (dbenlee), DS (he will be 14) and myself. We are very excited about doing an Eastern. This will be our 4th DCL cruise but first Eastern. We loved the Dream and look forward to having more time on the Fantasy.

It's a snowny day here is Delaware and all we can think about is cruisin in the caribbean. I have been thinking about naming the cruise and logos. I would love to get all your thoughts on both. Here are a few ideas and proposed logos. Please post what your ideas are.

Names
1. Rockin the Caribbean
2. Rockin the Caribbean on the Fantasy
3. Eastern Fantasy
4. Father's Day Fantasy
5. Eastern Paradise

Logos
Pirates_lair_fantasy_blank.jpg

EasternFantasy.jpg

Love the logos.

Hi all. :wave2: We just changed our dates to this sailing. We had the June 1 Eastern booked but just found that DS school next year will not get out until June 6

It will be DH (dbenlee), DS (he will be 14) and myself. We are very excited about doing an Eastern. This will be our 4th DCL cruise but first Eastern. We loved the Dream and look forward to having more time on the Fantasy.

:welcome: aboard the Eastern Fantasy. If you have any questions regarding the Eastern itinerary please do not hestitate to ask as we have been on several previously. Glad you liked the logos. Is there any logo or name thar you prefer? I am looking for a concensus of the group. Thanks.

Didn't even realize that we'll be on the cruise for Father's Day. That mean's Sunday everyone in my family has to do what I want and I don't have to do anything I don't want to. Excellant.:yay:

Didn't even realize that we'll be on the cruise for Father's Day. That mean's Sunday everyone in my family has to do what I want and I don't have to do anything I don't want to. Excellant.:yay:

Cool, I hadn't realized this. Definitely have to remember this!! :cool1:

Hi everyone, we will be joining you!!!!:cool1:

We had to change our date from June 1st due to my children not being out of school yet. Would have taken them out early for it not for my DD who HAS to go to her 8th grade graduation!! :woohoo:

It is myself, DH, DD (13), DS (11) at the time of cruise. We are from the Windy City.

This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise. We have done the Western and sailed the Dream last year! Supper excited for this cruise, I have read so many good things about it! :goodvibes

Love the logo's! My vote: Eastern Fantasy.

Are we doing FE?

Hi everyone, we will be joining you!!!!:cool1:

We had to change our date from June 1st due to my children not being out of school yet. Would have taken them out early for it not for my DD who HAS to go to her 8th grade graduation!! :woohoo:

It is myself, DH, DD (13), DS (11) at the time of cruise. We are from the Windy City.

This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise. We have done the Western and sailed the Dream last year! Supper excited for this cruise, I have read so many good things about it! :goodvibes

Love the logo's! My vote: Eastern Fantasy.

Are we doing FE?

:welcome: aboard the June 15th Eastern Fantasy. If you have any questions regarding the Eastern itinerary please do not hestitate to ask as we have been on several previously. We have done the Western as well (actually doing one in 5 months) as loved it as well. Congrats on your DD. We are in the same position with our DD (14 at time of sailing) finishing 8th and our son will be 11 as well. Small world. We will be doing a FE. I thought we wait until we got a good size group before starting the FE list but we can start now. I'll place the list in the first post.

Is it snowing in Chicago today. It is raining here in Delaware. We are in need of some Caribberan sun.

sunset1.jpg

We got a light dusting of snow last night!! It really hasn't been a bad winter for us so far. :worship:

We are originally from the east coast, NY, and moved here two years ago. I find the weather we get here is about the same there, except colder. NY got more snow where we get more cold.

Love the pictures!!! :lovestruc Can't wait to see those sunsets.

Really like cruising in June, glad we changed from August. I was worried about hurricanes!!! :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter