June 12, 2015 Disney Dream 3-night

Is anyone visiting WDW before the cruise? We will be at Pop Century June 5-11. My mom is going with us. Unfortunately she can't do the cruise....she gets horribly sea sick. She has tried every treatment known to man, but nothing helps. She will be flying home June 10

We are staying at the Radisson resort at the port June 11....anyone else?

We aren't. Sorry your Mom can't join you on the cruise! We are staying Thursday night at the Hampton Inn/Airport.

Is anyone visiting WDW before the cruise? We will be at Pop Century June 5-11. My mom is going with us. Unfortunately she can't do the cruise....she gets horribly sea sick. She has tried every treatment known to man, but nothing helps. She will be flying home June 10

We are beginning our Disney vacation with the cruise and then doing WDW and Universal afterward. My daughter read the Harry Potter series a year ago and is excited to see Harry Potter World. We've rented a house for the six of us (grandparents & nephew too) through Airbnb so we're all excited to have the house space while we're vacationing in Orlando.

We are from the Dallas area in Texas!! We will be there the 10th before and after the cruise.

I'm at Micheal's now getting FE supplies before the rain starts :)

We will be in Orlando on the 9 th. We are going to Universal for 2 days before the cruise and hoping to go to the Kennedy Space Center before we get on the ship. We are going to be staying at the Ramada Plaza and Suites.

My daughter & her family got theirs on Friday and hopefully we'll get ours this week! :rolleyes2 Be sure and download the Disney app on your cell phone it's a great resource tool while on board, not to mention the countdown to the day we sail! :yay:
3 of us have downloaded the app, Thank You

YEY!! So excited.. Crazy week this week with Graduation and family coming into town. :dogdance:
We are going to WDW prior to the cruise, arrive on June 8th and staying at Pop Century Resort :earsboy:

YEY!! So excited.. Crazy week this week with Graduation and family coming into town. :dogdance:
We are going to WDW prior to the cruise, arrive on June 8th and staying at Pop Century Resort :earsboy:

I'm sure things are a little crazy BUT what a fun and exciting time! :woohoo:

19 days!!! Since we are in the teens of our countdown, thought it would be fun to do a Question of the Day to help pass time.
Todays Question: What is your PAT?

Ours is 10:45.

19 days!!! Since we are in the teens of our countdown, thought it would be fun to do a Question of the Day to help pass time.
Todays Question: What is your PAT?

Ours is 10:45.

:yay:Wahoo!! :disrocks:
We are telling the grandkids this coming Thursday night(last day of school) and as excited as we are we can't wait to see their excitement!

....ours is the same as y'all's--10:45!

Have a safe & fun Memorial Day weekend......:flower1:

Last edited:
Question to our FE Group members -
Do the girls have a preference on character - example favorite princess or character
The boys, I would like a little more guidance with

Nancy - Little Mermaid
Veronica - Lilo & Stitch :stitch2:
Paris - Finding Nemo :fish:

Thank You!!!!
I just notice that I didn't put down characters for Rocky Or David
Rocky and Flynn Rider have something in common, Eugene as a first name. He also is into Star Wars and David and Rocky both serve in the Navy.
I hope this helps and is not to late.
Only 20 days left.
:smickey: Disney Dream I can hardly wait.

Question for today: Are you dressing up for pirate night?

We are. Not full out store bought costumes, but I bought some hats, scarves and eye patches for a home made look.

Question for today: Are you dressing up for pirate night?

We are. Not full out store bought costumes, but I bought some hats, scarves and eye patches for a home made look.

We are but not in the full-blown attire either.

Happy Memorial Day. First want to say thank you to all those who served our country. Now, today's question: do you have main or second seating?

We have main.

Happy Memorial Day. First want to say thank you to all those who served our country. Now, today's question: do you have main or second seating?

We have main.

I second that.....THANK YOU TO ALL who serve(d) our country!

We have Main (5:45) dining seating.

2 weeks and 4 days...... I plan to look at what I'm packing today so I don't have any "uh-ohs" at the last minute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter