June 12, 2015 Disney Dream 3-night

[GALLERY=][GALLERY=][/GALLERY][/GALLERY]
Happy Memorial Day. First want to say thank you to all those who served our country. Now, today's question: do you have main or second seating?

We have main.
Happy Memorial Day. :flower1:We have second seating.

Question of the day: Do you plan to decorate your door?

Yes!! I have made lots of decorations and can't wait to put them up.

Question of the day: Do you plan to decorate your door?

Yes!! I have made lots of decorations and can't wait to put them up.

Oh yes! I've made some decorations also!

We may need Mickey's boat to sail to Texas to rescue us from the flooding....

Been out of the loop lately...our port arrival time is 10:30, we have second seating, we have some decorations from our last cruise for our door...I may use those.

I am so ready for vacation!

14 days 15 hours 23 minutes and 3 seconds, but who is counting! Question for today: When do you start packing?

I already have! At least all non clothing items, such as snorkel equipment, pirate gear, etc.

14 days 15 hours 23 minutes and 3 seconds, but who is counting! Question for today: When do you start packing?

I already have! At least all non clothing items, such as snorkel equipment, pirate gear, etc.

Who? Me? Counting??:upsidedow:D Clothes picked out, non clothing items sorted and ready to put in suitcase that I plan to get down this weekend. We tell the 3 grandchildren tonight. I'm so excited and can't wait to see their faces...
..:mickeyjum:dumbo::donald::goofy:

We have already packed the kids. Toni and I are mostly packed but rocky and my dad have not even started yet.

Hi All!

Its almost time to goooooo!!!!!
We have noon check in for our PTA and we have 2nd seating.
I'm working on making door decorations as well.
Girls worked on the FE gifts yesterday.
Soo Excited!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think I have ever planned and researched so much for such a short vacation in my life! But I am glad I did, now I won't waste the short amount of time we have on board trying to figure out the basics.

Question of the day: Did you do a lot of planning and researching?

I don't think I have ever planned and researched so much for such a short vacation in my life! But I am glad I did, now I won't waste the short amount of time we have on board trying to figure out the basics.

Question of the day: Did you do a lot of planning and researching?

Yes I did when we booked this cruise for the first time 12 years ago. We have taken each grandchild on this cruise For their 5th birthday so this year it's all 3 grand babies & their mom & dad. I know a lot of planning, etc. for such a short cruise but so worth it! Of course I LOVE planning, haha!

10 More days for us!!! As we will be at WDW first... I can't wait.
I've not done much research.. But I do have one question . Does anyone know if there is a "formal" night on the cruise?

Wish you could have seen the kids reaction when we told them we were going on the cruise......they were estactic! :cheer2::banana::bounce::jumping2:
Now I'm really excited!!! 13 days........:boat:

I bet it was awesome!!! So wait are they in your cabin on this cruise?

Naneki, no, there is no formal night. The third night is an optional dress up night, but not required. They don't do a formal night on three night cruises, its added to 4 nights or more cruises.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter