June 11-18, 2016 Disney Fantasy (Western Caribbean)

I can add the other family on the roll call and believe that Helen will update the FE list later.

BTW, what name should I list on the roll call?

Hope to meet you soon!

Can't wait to ship away with y'all!
Gomez- DM,DD,DD 8
Escudero-DM,DD7,DD-10

Abayaflowers, glad to see you back! I hope everything has worked out with your family.

Can't wait to ship away with y'all!
Gomez- DM,DD,DD 8
Escudero-DM,DD7,DD-10

Geri, did you want to be part of the Fish Extender Exchange? If so, I will add you to the list.

BTW, did everyone hear about the CDC warning about the Zika virus for those traveling in the Caribbean? So far, our stops are not listed.

Just wanting to know your thoughts.

We aren't worried. The Zika virus will only result in noticeable symptoms in 20% of people infected, and those symptoms are minimal (fatigue, itchy eyes, small rash, etc.). The only people for whom the virus is dangerous are unborn babies. So if I were planning on becoming pregnant, or if I were pregnant, I would be concerned. But given that is not the case for me, we are not worried.

This being said, anyone who is planning on a 2016 pregnancy may want to check those warnings carefully.

Abayaflowers, glad to see you back! I hope everything has worked out with your family.

Geri, did you want to be part of the Fish Extender Exchange? If so, I will add you to the list.

Yes, please add me to the FE list. We received so many neat items last time.

Thanks for the well-wishes. My father-in-law is now out of ICU and now trying to recover at home. Challenging though, because he thinks he can go back to driving and doing the regular stuff. So, our time is divided taking care of him on a rotation with other family members/siblings, making sure that he is eating and gaining weight, etc. I wish that we can take him on the cruise.

I hope that we have more families joining us.

FE Participants
Stephanie Johnson
Chavez5
HelenB
MommyJenTeaches
Abayaflowers
MadisonMomma66
Brooke Porembski
Moosee912
Jnshowie
Gomez
Escudero

Okay, we're up to 11 cabins participating in the FE, so we've definitely met our minimum number. Does anyone have any thoughts on the maximum? Personally, I'd be comfortable with 20, but would be willing to go as high as 30. What does everyone else think?

Hello everyone!! I'm a little late to the party but I would LOVE to sign my family up for the FE for the cruise this summer if possible please??

DH-Randy
DM-Erin
DS-Noah-9
DS-Finn-7 months

Last edited:
Will do!

FE Participants

Stephanie Johnson
Chavez5
HelenB
MommyJenTeaches
Abayaflowers
MadisonMomma66
Brooke Porembski
Moosee912
Jnshowie
Gomez
Escudero
Mrs. P83

Hello everyone. Just wanted to say hi and thank you for keeping me in the roll call. It's been a while since I've posted anything. Wasn't sure if anyone else had posted or kept up. Thanks to Brooke I'm back. Really excited and counting down.:)

Hello everyone, I wanted to start shopping for the FE gifts. I think we should set a limit now so that we could have a rough estimate. What do you all think of 20 Max?

I'm open to whatever everyone decides as a limit and I'm so excited to get started with getting all of the surprises together!!

I'm okay with anywhere between 20 and 30. I think I'd lean toward a slightly higher number, because that means more gifts for us. ;)

Any other thoughts?

I'm good up to 30. This is our first cruise and our first time with Fish Extenders. I want to have fun but not be too overwhelmed with Fish Extender time.

Hello everyone. I agree with Sylvia for 20. We are new to FE and have already started buying and we are right at the 20 mark. Pretty excited to finalize list and join everyone! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter