Jun 22, 2015 Dream 4 night Bahamas.

Oh my gosh! I can't believe I'm late to this thread party! I'm usually very punctual as tardiness is a peeve of mine. I am ashamed! Hope you all will forgive me before we sail!

Our 4th cruise!

Hello Everyone,

I will be joining you on this cruise, booked a B2B- this one and the June 26 sailing. Cruises #8 and #9 for me.
This will be my first B2B and I'm excited to spend 9 magical nights with Mickey and 4 stops at Castaway Cay! I will be traveling with my husband and 3 boys 14, and 3 year old twins. Looking forward to meeting everyone :)

Is there any interest in a FE group for this cruise or is it too early to think about that?

QUICK! Pros/cons of this (a 4 day sailing) vs the 3 day Bahama cruise we're currently booked on!
We've book the June 19 3-day, but are considering switching to this one so we can actually enjoy the boat! The other consideration is to stay on the 3 day and basically skip any port adventures in Nassau.

I don't know what to do!!! Ahhhhh!!!! :eek:

QUICK! Pros/cons of this (a 4 day sailing) vs the 3 day Bahama cruise we're currently booked on!
We've book the June 19 3-day, but are considering switching to this one so we can actually enjoy the boat! The other consideration is to stay on the 3 day and basically skip any port adventures in Nassau.

The DISDads will be on this one...

This one is not only a 4 night, but has two stops at Castaway Cay - a very rare itinerary. That said, there is no sea day, so you might be tempted to get spend more time off the boat anyway. We pretty much plan to use the stop at Nassau as a sea day anyway.

This one is not only a 4 night, but has two stops at Castaway Cay - a very rare itinerary. That said, there is no sea day, so you might be tempted to get spend more time off the boat anyway. We pretty much plan to use the stop at Nassau as a sea day anyway.
That's what we do with Nassau too

Hi Everyone!

Just booked our June 22 sailing today! Yippee!

This will be our 3rd cruise on the Dream, but a first FE experience for us. :-)

How do I get signed up to participate and how will I know how many gifts to bring?

Thanks a bunch!!!

According to Cruisefish every room cat. had a price increase again for this date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter