Jun 22, 2015 Dream 4 night Bahamas.

Really the 24 hour? Wow!!! I belong to some Disney groups and I saw lots of pictures. How did you do it? Did you stay at DL the whole time? I heard they had to limit people coming in at one point. We'll have to sit by the pool one afternoon and talk all about it!

What day are you flying out to Orlando? We're flying out Thursday. Can't believe it's coming up next week! Finally!

We camped out at around 9:30 pm the night prior and got it at 4am. Unfortunately, I had to leave for work at 1pm and wasn't able to get back into Disneyland when I returned around 7pm. I had to wait in a baggage check line for three hours to get into California. Luckily, my auntie, who will also be going on our cruise, got into Disneyland and stayed until 1:30 AM. She has some pretty crazy stories about the crowd. We should definiley have a pool talk time! :)

We fly into Orlando the day of the cruise at 6AM. I'm still stressing out about all the plans and getting our FE in order. Hopefully your more prepared than we are :stitch2:

Hello Fellow Cruisers,

I just signed up for this forum and am getting excited! This will be my first cruise EVER. I haven't done anything Disney-related in a long time, probably since I was 8 or 9 years old. We'll be traveling as a big family, my husband and 3-year-old daughter, along with 3 other families all with kids ranging 10 months to 10 years old.

So far I've been going nuts on Etsy. We are throwing my daughter a pirate-themed birthday party just a month before the cruise, so hoping to get some additional bang for our buck with all the pirate-gear ;)

Okay, so today is the day I actually signed up for this forum. And TODAY is the day the FE group is closing. Do I make the cut? Please? Please? This seems like such a prepared and gung-ho group! Also, I am pregnant (hence the Forum-Name). So can you slide a cute pregnant lady in? I will be about 5 months along for the cruise, so no cruise beverages for me :( Hoping some fun treats in a FE will make up for it. Please?

I'm going to get crackin' on those 10 posts so I can PM Skyway...

Hi Buttered Bun in the Oven! For the FE, I was wondering what Lillian's favorite Disney character is? I'm not sure if it was missing from the FE list or if my list had an error, but it would be helpful to know. Also, what your favorite character is?

Hi Buttered Bun in the Oven! For the FE, I was wondering what Lillian's favorite Disney character is? I'm not sure if it was missing from the FE list or if my list had an error, but it would be helpful to know. Also, what your favorite character is?
I hope that Buttered Bun doesn't mind my answering for her. She told me that the family likes Minnie, Cinderella, Sofia the First, Jake and Captain Hook. Hopefully that can get you going Naomi Rose.

We camped out at around 9:30 pm the night prior and got it at 4am. Unfortunately, I had to leave for work at 1pm and wasn't able to get back into Disneyland when I returned around 7pm. I had to wait in a baggage check line for three hours to get into California. Luckily, my auntie, who will also be going on our cruise, got into Disneyland and stayed until 1:30 AM. She has some pretty crazy stories about the crowd. We should definiley have a pool talk time! :)

We fly into Orlando the day of the cruise at 6AM. I'm still stressing out about all the plans and getting our FE in order. Hopefully your more prepared than we are :stitch2:

I don't know that I'm better prepared than you. I think we're all in the same boat. haha
Sounds like you're on a red eye. How are you getting to the port? Disney transportation? I spent awhile today finalizing all of our transportation and hotels. Now I've got to work on FE stuff and packing. And all the end of school year activities too!

***White Rabbit Group***
Sadly berg0823 and family had to cancel their cruise. So there's no one in the White Rabbit Group. I'll leave it open until Monday June 15th for any last minute cruisers that want to participate in a small FE group.

Around 8PM Eastern last night the sailing showed to be completely filled to capacity. This morning there is availability in 5A only. Looks like we are within a stateroom or two of being sold out....avoid the Mickey pool!! :crazy2:

FE Group Dream June 22-26th
** MICKEY Group **

Confirmed

Skyway (3 cabins)
rrbar
MissyRyan81
Axe
Goofygiggles2
Buttered Bun in the Oven
NaomiRose (2 cabins)
PGrill (2 cabins)

Almost cruise time! The have been no changes to the FE list as of the past few weeks. If anyone changes their cabin at the port, please come to my room and put it on the wipe off board I will have out. Please change it by 6pm.

Wait until after 6pm Monday night to start delivering. Any time or day that you want to deliver is fine. Please finish deliveries by 6pm on Thursday night.

FYI Wednesday night is Pirate night, so make sure to deliver any pirate goodies by party time!

As far as delivering, some do it by deck, some do it by areas; forward, mid, aft.

Hope everyone has fun with the FE exchange!

Reactions: Axe
I hope the folks who started doing laundry some 400+ days ago on the first page were able to get finished!! It's time!!

Thanks again, Skyway. Our wipe-off board should be out as well.

Thank you all so much that was part of the FE group. The presents were amazing. The best part was seeing my kids' excitement with each thing they got. Thanks!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for the fun and creative gifts. My boys loved coming back to the cabin and seeing all the cool gifts in their FE bag. Thank you for making this FE experience so fun. Hope everyone had a good and fun trip.

Thanks to everyone for a fun and successful Fish Extender exchange. I hope you all want to do it next time your cruise. Have a great 4th of July everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter