rrbar
MissyRyan81
Axe
Goofygiggles2
Buttered Bun in the Oven
NaomiRose
PGrill

Last edited:
To anyone new who is jointing our cruise group here (as of May 3rd) there will be another FE group set up for you. If you would like to be a part of the "White Rabbit Group" send me a PM (private message) or let me know how many in your family and the ages of your kids (21 and under) at time of sailing.

Thanks!

FE Group Dream June 22-26th

** MICKEY Group **

Confirmed

Skyway
rrbar
MissyRyan81
Axe
Goofygiggles2
Buttered Bun in the Oven
NaomiRose
PGrill
do you have me down for both my cabins? is there still only one group?

skyway, i am getting confused. do uou have both my cabins confirmed? is there still only one group or has another been formed?

skyway, i am getting confused. do uou have both my cabins confirmed? is there still only one group or has another been formed?

Hi pgrill
Yes, I have down your 2 cabins. The list for the group, which I've designated as the Mickey Group, is up to date. If anyone new wants to participate, they will be in a late comers group, The White Rabbit group.
Sorry for the confusion!

** MICKEY Group **

Confirmed

Skyway (3 cabins)
rrbar
MissyRyan81
Axe
Goofygiggles2
Buttered Bun in the Oven
NaomiRose (2 cabins)
PGrill (2 cabins)

** MICKEY Group **

Confirmed

Skyway (3 cabins)
rrbar
MissyRyan81
Axe
Goofygiggles2
Buttered Bun in the Oven
NaomiRose (2 cabins)
PGrill (2 cabins)

So, all of our FE stuff is ready to go! Now I just have to figure out how to pack it. Hmm...

Is anybody going to WDW before the cruise? Or after? We'll be in Orlando a few days before. Yay!

First disney cruise. Looking at tips on pintrest & found "fish extenders" - can someone please eloborate? And what do we need to do to join? Thank you
Think of the Fish Extender exchange like a secret Santa exchange. There will be a group of cabins participating and your cabin is to give gifts to each of the cabins on the list. You can give a gift for the whole family, or individuals, it's up to you. You can give one gift or multiple gifts. There is no set day to deliver either. The dollar amount is up to you. Can be handmade or store bought. Can be Disney and or non-Disney.
People deliver gifts to your cabin and leave them in a bag or pouch called a 'Fish Extender'. On Disney ships there is a silver hook outside your door (fish or seahorse) that is used by the staff to leave notes, tickets etc. People hang the pouch on this. Thus the name, Fish Extender.
I hope you will want to participate. There is a second group that's open to you, The White Rabbit group.
Look through the previous posts and check out the links about Fish Extenders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter