Jumping, Dancing & Jamming Our Way Through Walt Disney World! I'm With the Band Now!

Hi Lisa! I'm here and can't wait to read all about your adventures. I never did see you...

Joining in!! I'll come back to read it all...can't wait to hear about your trip!!:banana:

Yeah!!!! I can't wait to read!! Your family reminds me of mine so much...you keep me laughing!! :rotfl2:

My hubby asked about you guys the other day...We were reminiscing of being at Disney this time last year..and he said...Hey how is that other crazy Louisiana couple? LOL!!!

I'm glad that you're here for another one of my reports. It's funny that you said ya'll mentioned us the other day 'cause we talked about ya'll while we were in Disney. We were standing in the Magic Kingdom and my husband asked when "that other Louisiana couple" was going back to WDW.

Yay! Now I have something to read while I wait on my disney trip. It's kind of funny we were just reading your trip from last year last month and the pictures of Hunter then and now we are on this trip and he's grown a ton.

Welcome! Hopefully, the next five months will pass quickly for you. I know how hard it is waiting for a Disney vacation. Hunter has shot up in height over the last few months. It's amazing how much that kid has grown.

I'm here, I'm here! can't wait to read all about your trip!

How exciting Lacey's showers are coming up!! How many days till the wedding???

Sorry your sick....I have a cold as well....there is definitely something going around :(
I hope you feel better soon

I LOVE your hair cut!!!!!

Glad your here! Lacey is getting excited about the wedding. She's getting married on August 20th. She's going up about a week ahead of time so she can start getting things organized.

I'm such of having this cold. My head's not as stuff up right now but I am about to lose my voice which is not good when I have to answer the phones at work.

Thanks for the compliment on the hair cut. I am always saying "I want to let it grow out" but when it gets grown out, I can't wait to get it cut off again.:laughing:

already on page 2! you go girl...can't wait to hear about all the fun!!!

Love your new haircut! so cute/pretty!

I can't believe how tall Hunter is getting! and of course as always your family pics are great!

Hey Connie! I can't believe how many people have joined in on the report already.

I love the new hair cut too. My hair is naturally wavy and it likes to do it's own thing. With it cut short, I don't have to worry about it too much which is a good thing when you're on vacation.

I'm here too! Can't wait to read all about your trip, as I live vicariously thru your trip until my next trip :rotfl2:

Oh, and let me add a :eek: at how tall Hunter has gotten!

Welcome! I am already ready to go back to WDW. I can't wait for the 2012 rates to come out so I can book.

Isn't Hunter growing up fast?!?! It seems like he shot up over night.

Yay! You started!!!:yay: I'm looking forward to reading all about your trip!!:thumbsup2

Hey Angie! Any Disney trips in your future? I'd love to see pictures of your boys to see how much they've grown. Feel free to post a few here.

Welcome aboard! Hopefully, I'll keep you entertained with lots of pictures and details.

I'm here! :wave: And I am soooo in!

Great start so far! :thumbsup2

You have a beautiful family. :goodvibes

So glad that you're here!

Thanks so much on the compliment! That's very sweet of you.

I'm here! Can't wait to read all about it!

Welcome! I hope to get another update posted very soon.

I'm here! Can't wait to read all about it! :woohoo:

Hey there! Long time, no chat. I saw that you sent a p.m. Let me get my two deadlines off my desk and I'll respond to it.

Hi Lisa! I made it over. You're off to a great start. Ready to read more. popcorn:: Hope you're doing well!

Hey! We are all doing fine....other than the head colds.

Geez. Page 2 already! But I'm here!!

Howdy! I was looking at the Port Orleans picture thread day before yesterday and saw the lovely ones you posted. How are the vacation plans going?

:wave: Hi! So glad to see you started your TR! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Glad to have you over! As I said, I took tons of pictures so you all will get to "see" everything we did while at WDW!

I'm here :wave: Can't wait to hear all about your adventures.

Welcome! Oh, we had a few adventures as you can tell from my trip report title.

I'm here!! I'm here!! :goodvibes

And I knew what a PK is!! ;) They are T.R.O.U.B.L.E!!!!!!! :lmao:

Love the pics of your family...especially since I met everyone. You are "real" now!! :laughing: And Hunter left quiet the impression......:rolleyes1

Edited because I forgot to say...you are a DisBoard Celebrity! Your TR is up for only a few hours and you are quickly approaching page 3!!!!

Hey there! Oh yeah....PK's are definitely T.R.O.U.B.L.E.! Well, that is until someone like me starts cracking the whip. :rotfl: Nah, I'm just playing. John did do quite a few things that startled me when I heard about them but they were all good honest fun....nothing criminal...thank gooness!

Oh my gosh, it's so funny to hear that Hunter left an impression because Madison did too! As a matter of fact, John asked him if he had gotten Madison's number so he could call and check in with her. When Hunter told him that he hadn't, John couldn't believe it.

You are too funny....a DisBoard Celebrity. I hadn't even thought about it until I was approached by a fellow Diser who called me that.

Yay! I'm so excited that you started your report. We are surprising our kids with a trip in December. I'm almost busting at the seams trying not to tell them, so I have to spend lots of time on the DIS.:lmao:

I'm glad to have you here! We surprised Hunter with a trip to WDW a few years back (he thought we weren't going that Summer because I changed jobs) and it was the best surprise! That's when he called us the official "best parents in the whole wide world". It was so hard to keep it a secret but well worth it.

I fOrget if I found you on the CBR thread or the May thread, but I've been waiting for this.
Looking forward to reading along!

No matter where you found me.....I'm happy that you're here!

Yee-ha! So glad to see you have started. I'm so looking forward to your adventures!

Dee

Hey Dee! How's the planning for your Universal Trip going?

Yay you started your TR!!! I'm most definitely in!!! :cool1:

And I'm most definitely glad that you are!

Lisa, I love your trip reports and can't wait to read along with this adventure.

Welcome! We had a great time this year and I have quite a few funny moments to share with you guys.

Yea! I can't wait to see your family's latest escapades.

Glad to have you aboard!

Just your friendly neighborhood Canuck checking in for another one of your TRs.

From a friendly Southern gal to a friendly neighborhood Canuck.....WELCOME!

I am here! Love the intro! Your trip reports are always so fun!

Welcome! I hope that this trip report will keep you as entertained as my previous ones.

WOW!!! Already 3 pages, but I'm here, not to worry, now the party can start. Cant wait to read more about it, I definitly want to know Hunters reaction to ToT if he did it.:upsidedow

Now that you're aboard, the party is officially started! We went to Hollywood Studios on our third park day so hopefully you won't have to wait too terribly long to find out.

I'm here!

And I'm glad that you are! How's it feel to be a newlywed?

Hi Lisa! I'm here and can't wait to read all about your adventures. I never did see you...

I looked all over the place for ya'll too. I just knew we would see ya'll somewhere.

Joining in!! I'll come back to read it all...can't wait to hear about your trip!!:banana:

Welcome! I think I took about 2,800 pictures so there's be lots to see.

popcorn::Sorry I'm late, but I'm here too! Can't wait to hear more. :upsidedow

Late? There's no such thing as late on my trip reports! Welcome!

I'm in can't wait for more.

Welcome! If we end up going with a value, I may be asking you lots of Pop Century questions.

Consider yourself counted! Welcome!

I'm here, I'm here. Sorry so late :(. Work has been a bugger, but I'm in now and ready to read :surfweb:.

Saw your wonderful pictures on the CBR thread and headed over to hear about your adventures. We are headed to CBR next month for the first time. I can't wait!!!!!

And I'm glad that you are! How's it feel to be a newlywed?

It feels great! It's going to feel even better in 3 weeks when school is over, and 1000x better when we honeymoon in Disney. Less than 2 months, woohoo! :cool1: Until then, I'm getting my Disney fix by following TR like yours. :hippie:

How did I miss 4 pages?!?!?!

Anyway, I'm here and I'm going back to actually read! Can't wait!

Okay, I read your first installment and it's great, as usual! You and John look lovely as ever! Lacey is so beautiful and how the heck did Hunter change from being a cute kid to a handsome young man?!?!?! It's crazy, I tell you!

Can't wait to hear more about your trip.

Hi Lisa! :wave2: I caught the tail end of your last TR so I just lurked and have been anticipating the start of this one. I can't wait to read all about your adventures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter