Jumpin' June Exercise Challenge--Everyone Welcome!

Spent the day at the water park with my kids so moved a lot but only counting the 30 minute walk I took tonight. Unfortunately, having calf cramping so no jogging.

690/1000

Debbie

825/1000

Tough to focus with the hockey game on. 35 minutes cardio between treadmill and elliptical with intervals on both. The rest was strength training in between the cardio. As a Sopranos fan was sad to see James Gandolphini go.

6/19: bike 60; elliptical 60; personal training 30;treadmill 35;stairmaster 15; Fight Club 60
6/20: bike 30; elliptical 60; personal training 30

2010/2700

Thanks Plutobaby - so.... I don't think my issues are IT band related, but just out of curiosity - how long did the foam rolling thing take before it stopped hurting like BLEEP!?

It doesn't!

Maybe it's time I finally find a chiropractor too.... Between last years neck issues, this year's shoulder issue, and now my left knee joining my right knee in the City of Tendinitis in Bad Knee Land..... perhaps I need at least an evaluation. My MIL swears by her chiro (but she lives in another state)

I used to work for a chiro so I got quite the education on how it all works. Just like the MIL, I SWEAR by them! ::yes:: Once you understand the concept behind it, it makes SO much sense. :thumbsup2 I'm pretty optimistic about the whole adjustment/massage therapy tx plan we have planned to get me back to the Land of Manageable Pain. :rotfl:

Today's Exercise - 109 minutes

With my wife - 25 minutes walk/jog - she isn't feeling well

By myself:
Warmup walk - 5 minutes
Ran 7 miles - 69 minutes
Cooldown walk - 10 minutes

June tally - 2081/2500

80 minutes on the treadmill doing bridge to 10k on the treadmill yesterday (and a little extra). Wanted to get it entered before my workout today so I didn't forget.

810/1500

Wow I am way way behind on checking in.

I'm up to 721/1500

Another hour of weights and 4 miles :)

If I had known I was that close I would have done another 10 minutes

740/750

402/750

Adding 48 mins running. Finally got my 10 year old ipod to work, and enjoyed some music while running. Went out way too fast though!! Haha

Another PT session today and I'm counting 20 min of it bc they worked me hard!

Too bad I can't remember my total. I think it would be 695/800.

Was going to go to the gym now but I've run out of time and have to pick up the kiddo!

An hour WERQ class and an hour TurboKick class this evening bring me to:

780/2013 :cutie:

With that little trip to Disney, I'm a little behind. I've got to average 2 hours a day to make my goal... #noexcuses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter